Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed (39161 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dino Melaye, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi west senatorial district rerun election, says he is better in bed than Yahaya Bello, governor of the state.

Melaye, who will face Smart Adeyemi, his All Progressives Congress (APC) rival, in the November 16 exercise, said this during one of his campaign outings.

The appeal court had sacked the PDP lawmaker and ordered a fresh election in the senatorial district.

While addressing a crowd at a rally, Melaye said he is better than the governor in many aspects, adding that he is more handsome, taller, educated and sexually active.

“I want to assure you the kind of development we have not seen before, salary payment is compulsory, paramount, mandatory and a must,” he said.

“You all know Yahaya Bello, there is nothing I don’t have more than him. Number one, I am taller than him. Number two, I am more handsome than him. Number three, I am more educated than him. And if it is ‘kere wa wa’, I can do better than him.”

“Kere wa” is a lose form of referring to sex in vernacular. It is unclear when Melaye made the statement.

He had lost his bid to secure the PDP governorship ticket and subsequently rejected the offer to lead the PDP governorship campaign.

Musa Wada, who clinched the party’s ticket, will face Bello, still on November 16.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se6qLFrXBec

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-better-in-bed-than-yahaya-bello-says-melaye-video/amp?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
When you see IPOB idiots abusing APC Governors like Yahaya Bello, just know they are not doing it for good governance...but just for their useless party- PDP to take over the State...

Otorm has become their hero since he defected from the APC to the PDP.

Akpabio became their enemy since the day he joined APC....

The same Useless people celebrate Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State who with only about 7 LG governments is owing 15Months Salary..

The same goes for that Useless Ikpeazu of Abia State...

But the bloody hypocrites wants all to hate Yahaya Bello...I pity some uniformed APC guys who are buying into their devilish propaganda...

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by SLAP44: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
The OP is in a better position to know this more than any of us grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by ORIENTATION101: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Weyrey ni Bobo Dino yi shacheesy

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok
oh so it's dick measuring now

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by donpapa(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by ZombieTERROR: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dino pass Yeye Bello in all ramification...

Kogi should just give it to Dino

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by kestolove95(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
No matter how stupid dino is he is still beta Dan yeye belLow

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
SLAP44:
The OP is in a better position to know more than any of us grin grin grin

If you know, you know.

Are you saying what I am thinking? Mrs OP, talk to us..

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Monogamy: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
One chance Kogi state

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by GOFRONT(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
You are better in bed Mr Dino.

Shebi d truth don begin clear say na this Dino dey fire Tboss sotey Tboss carry belle....But he deny am...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Merit123(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Look at the nonsense you are vomiting from your mouth, and you want me to give you my vote undecided

Tuffiakwa, olorumaje, Ohomorihi oyize

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by SLAP44: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Are you saying what I am thinking? Mrs OP, talk to us..

Exactly! grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by omenka(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Typical fool.

Thank goodness Yahaya has sworn he would rather lose his own election than see this scoundrel win this election.

My problem is with Buhari's aloofness when it comes to these sort of elections. I guess his fear is the media backlash that might follow his interference. Otherwise, if I were in his shoes, I'd damn whatever consequences there may be and ensure that idiot never smells the red chamber in his life again.

Jonathan did it in Ekiti and heaven did not fall.

Nonsense.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by meccuno: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Typical fool.

Thank goodness Yahaya has sworn he would rather lose his own election than see this scoundrel win this election.

My problem is with Buhari's aloofness when it comes to these sort of elections. I guess his fear is the media backlash that might follow his interference. Otherwise, if I were in his shoes, I'd damn whatever consequences there may be and ensure that idiot never smells the red chamber in his life again.

Jonathan did it in Ekiti and heaven did not fall.

Nonsense.
[/s]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by meccuno: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Dino Melaye, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi west senatorial district rerun election, says he is better in bed than Yahaya Bello, governor of the state.

Melaye, who will face Smart Adeyemi, his All Progressives Congress (APC) rival, in the November 16 exercise, said this during one of his campaign outings.

The appeal court had sacked the PDP lawmaker and ordered a fresh election in the senatorial district.

While addressing a crowd at a rally, Melaye said he is better than the governor in many aspects, adding that he is more handsome, taller, educated and sexually active.

“I want to assure you the kind of development we have not seen before, salary payment is compulsory, paramount, mandatory and a must,” he said.

“You all know Yahaya Bello, there is nothing I don’t have more than him. Number one, I am taller than him. Number two, I am more handsome than him. Number three, I am more educated than him. And if it is ‘kere wa wa’, I can do better than him.”

“Kere wa” is a lose form of referring to sex in vernacular. It is unclear when Melaye made the statement.

He had lost his bid to secure the PDP governorship ticket and subsequently rejected the offer to lead the PDP governorship campaign.

Musa Wada, who clinched the party’s ticket, will face Bello, still on November 16.

Watch video below.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-better-in-bed-than-yahaya-bello-says-melaye-video/amp?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala Mynd44
[/s]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by DrKKK1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hard facts about Dinos bed challenge.
1. Dino had a relationship with Natasha
2. Yahaya Bello also had a relationship with Natasha.
3. Natasha should be a better judge
4. Though the three had gone separate ways but 1 and 3 are now political allies against 2. This hard fact may be coming from the analysis of the best judge in this case. It is more interesting as 1 and 3 are not known to be with their spouses again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
No matter how stupid dino is he is still beta Dan yeye belLow
Is yahaya also stupid? Dino has succeeded in losing the votes of that crowf

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
DrKKK1:
Hard facts about Dinos bed challenge.
1. Dino had a relationship with Natasha
2. Yahaya Bello also had a relationship with Natasha.
3. Natasha should be a better judge
4. Though the three had gone separate ways but 1 and 3 are now political allies against 2. This hard fact may be coming from the analysis of the best judge in this case. It is more interesting as 1 and 3 are not known to be with their spouses again.
Dino has nothing to campaign with,no visible achievements hence he's resorting to name calling and foolery.no serious individual willvtake that clown serious

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by tommykiwi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
I concur with Dino!

Yeye Bello is as useless as the P in psychology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by VulgarLee(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Striking resemblance between this Nigga and ROCHAS

Hope is not what I'm thinking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Hoojay(f): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is owk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by iamswizz(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerians are known to have bad luck of getting good leaders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Antoeni(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kettle calling Pot Black.
Both are Dubious Fraudulent in Nature.
Both are Thugs

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Emekaossai(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigeria! Who did this to you?

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Daviddson(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
This man is playing a psychological game

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by bubbaGambino: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
the pioneer zombies are here spewing trash as always

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic / ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement / Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.