Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 10th November , 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 10th November , 2019 (271 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 10th November , 2019 by femoint007(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
*RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP LEADER'S MANUAL*
*LESSON: ELEVEN (11)*
*SUNDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: GOD IS NEVER LATE*

*HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM*
1. I love this family Of God,
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their arms
And 'am so glad to be
A part of this great family

2. I bless this family of God,
So greatly prospered by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

3. I know this family of God,
So deeply rooted in the word,
And 'am so glad to be

4. I see this family of God,
So highly lifted above all,
And 'am so glad to be

5. Come and join this family of God,
So highly favoured by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

*SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE*
Opening Prayer - 10 minutes
Praise and Worship - 10 minutes
Testimonies - 10 minutes
Bible Discussion - 15 minutes
General Prayers - 15 minutes
Others - 10 minutes
Questions & Answer
Welcoming New Members
Announcements
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.
*TOTAL - 60 MINUTES (1HOUR)*

*PRAYER POINT*:
Father, please help me not to be late in your plan and purpose for my life.

*BIBLE PASSAGE: John 11:1-15*

1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.

2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)

3 Therefore his sisters sent unto Him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom Thou lovest is sick.

4 When Jesus heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.

6 When He had heard therefore that he was sick, He abode two days still in the same place where he was.

7 Then after that saith He to His disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.

8 His disciples say unto Him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?

9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

11 These things said He: and after that He saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

12 Then said His disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that He had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

*INTRODUCTION*:
God is not a man. He can never be late. God gave Abraham and Sarah a promise. He promised to bless Abraham with descendants too numerous to count, but Abraham and Sarah decided to help God out, because they thought, that both of them were about to pass the age of childbearing. They made a terrible mistake that produced Ishmael and this remains a pain to the children of Abraham till today.

*MEMORY VERSE*: “When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was". – John 11:6

*TEXT REVIEW*:
John 11:1-15
i. He knows the end from the beginning
ii. Keep Him aware of every situation through prayer and supplication.
iii. He always wants to be glorified. He only deserves it.
iv. God's thought for us is far incomparable to our thought.
v. God can never be stranded or void of solution to that little/simple problem of yours
vi. God is too big to fail you. Just stay calm, He got the best for you.

*LESSON OUTLINE*
*WHY DOES GOD DELAY?*
1. *He delays because His ways are not our ways*: His ways are higher (Isaiah 55:89). Our viewpoint is limited, but God sees all things (Proverbs 3:5)
2. *He delays so that we can demonstrate our faith*: Galatians 6:9 says “and let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” We should respond to His delay with faith and not with doubt. Also Hebrews 10:36 says “For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.”
3. *He delays so that He can bless our waiting*: Isaiah 30:18 says “And therefore will the LORD wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him.”
4. *He delays so that He can be glorified in the end*: John 11:4 says “When Jesus heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby".

*SUMMARY*:
In the midst of the storm, in the midst of it all. Wait for Him, He can never be late

*CONCLUSION*:
Do not be moved by the trials or pleasure of this world. Stand fast on God´s word. Do not think that the Lord is not with you just because the situation looks grim. Remember the stories of Abraham, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, as also of Mary and Martha. Keep your faith to the end.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank God for His mercy and faithfulness upon your life.
2. Thank Him for all the prayers He has answered in the past.
3. Pray for all the G.O.s. of ministries in Nigeria and Overseers.
4. Pray for rapid growth of RCCG physically, spiritually and numerically.
5. Pray for Daddy G.O. and his family.

*GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK*
*MONDAY*: 2 Peter 3:8 – God's perfect timing..
*TUESDAY*: Psalm 90:4 – A thousand years in His side are as yesterday.
*WEDNESDAY*: Psalm 50:15 – Call upon Me in the days of trouble.
*THURSDAY*: Exodus 15:11 – Know who you believe.
*FRIDAY*: Psalm 86:10 – Only ONE God..
*SATURDAY*: Psalm 37:5 – Commit thy ways unto the Lord.
*SUNDAY*: Psalm 65:2 – God still answers prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Opens Floor At Experience14 / BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT / Evangelicals' Support Of Donald Trump By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.