Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) (60749 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
These dickheads we have as officers in this country, those wey smuggle gun, dem no catch, na those wey smuggle ric wey no reach one mudu na dem

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:
All these women they are catching are Yoruba women.

Sometimes I used to tell people they don't reason. Looking at the faces of these women you will hunger and need to stay afloat in this trying times.

Just watch the quantity of rice custom officers are disgracing themselves that they caught a culprit.

I am apolitical by the way. I don't even vote

Anyway I feel and have empathy for them. Someone closed your route and opened another for his own people.

Both may be Nigerian or Benin republic, you can't tell.

Hunger dey wire Dem but sai babarism no gree them see road but instead let hunger consume them.

These same women will collect 1k or packaged garri and sugar and shout APC... change

Well is no longer change but next level.

This is an irritating post. For your info, Atiku won in 2 Yoruba states and narrowly lost in Ogun state by about 10,000 votes. Atiku even won in Edo state. If Atiku.wasnt a crook, he probably would have won that election

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So only Yorubas are at the border to Benin republic ?

or only Yorubas wear hijab ?

No they are Igbo Muslims. Don't shut your ewedu mouth up and enjoy your next level quietly.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
These dickheads we have as officers in this country, those wey smuggle guns and other ammunitions, dem no catch, na those wey smuggle rice wey no reach one mudu na im dem dey shine with con video dem join... mtcheww... Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Smoke55: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Please anyone with a functional phone needs to help out this Bigot with his "links"
the link actually lead to one diary poltico facebook page..
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please help me beg federal government to open those God forsaken border....Iya sikira local rice wan damage all my Gums. Stone everywhere cry

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by LZAA: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
dude, smuggling rice is better than smuggling drug cc: LZAA. another cc: LZAA final BCC: LZAA

Make we no hear say them nab u for Saudi Arabia oo kikikikigrin

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Daniwak: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
4 una mind una dey make Nigeria great again o
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by LZAA: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Smoke55:
so you just admitted that every yoruba woman is dark ugly and have tribal mark? isorite!
GMBuharii ooo grin
Cc immhotep sarrki iammo

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
grandstar:

This is an irritating post. For your info, Atiku won in 2 Yoruba states and narrowly lost in Ogun state by about 10,000 votes. Atiku even won in Edo state. If Atiku.wasnt a crook, he probably would have won that election

Why telling me this?

Are we quarrelling?

I know you as someone who always reason rationally and point out issue rationally also.

Have you join the bandwagons of political family of affiliations.

I'm surprised.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Charly68: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
With this little quantity of rice ,we should pray for our nation and the past leaders ..let's leave Buhari and his co-travelers for God to judge. God knows how to handle anybody . If indeed they are the one causing hardship,he will give them their own appropriate punishment at the right time. Even the custom officers should weep for the women for stealing such a quantum of rice . It is so sad and pitiable
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Waich the cowardly bastard disappear in the face of this mountain of exhibits.

Lol....You really predict well.

Read his comments and see where he was denying the link wasn't showing.

Those guys ehnnnnn

fear them.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Seahawk: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is so stupid. How much rice can they even conceal on their persons?

But they will worship and bow to big time smugglers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Smoke55:
so you just admitted that every yoruba woman is dark ugly and have tribal mark? isorite!

What has been said, cannot be unsaid

Cc iamgrey5 sarrki iammo GMBuharii lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by matildababy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How?

You can tell by pictures

Aren't Yoruba women" dark and ugly again". cheesy based on your well defined twisted narrative. The second woman is obviously light skin

Again no tribal marks !

but why do we need to be tribalistic most of the time. what is Igbo pple doing in Yoruba lands if not for hunger. how many Yoruba pple can u find in lgbo land. for drug peddling both home and away,armed robbery and even baby factory with merchandise of the gospel.maybe it's hunger that motivate them.who are mostly involved in smuggling?the answer shld be for u to answered.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Awesome! It's next level baby!

Una neva see anything yet!

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
matildababy:
but why do we need to be tribalistic most of the time. what is Igbo pple doing in Yoruba lands if not for hunger. how many Yoruba pple can u find in lgbo land. for drug peddling both home and away,armed robbery and even baby factory with merchandise of the gospel.maybe it's hunger that motivate them.who are mostly involved in smuggling?the answer shld be for u to answered.
Learn to read Aunty before jumping on a comment
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
She put herself in disgraceful manner by hiding that little cups of rice under her dress which she can buy within her state.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Why telling me this?

Are we quarrelling?

I know you as someone who always reason rationally and point out issue rationally also.

Have you join the bandwagons of political family of affiliations.

I'm surprised.

Sorry. I think the word irritating waa what got you angry. No vex. It East my intention to get you miffed
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Oponu ni bobi yi sha.cheesy

Let me simplify it for you

Activity 1 :You claimed you have seen "video" evidence that all the women caught so far are indeed Yorubas.

Activity 2: I asked you to provide evidence

Activity 3: You provided three links that led to one source without showing any videos as you claimed.

Activity 4: You started to write mumbo jumbo that does not correlate with our previous discussion.

Please provide me a link where I can actually watch the video you claimed you watched

Simple as Abc

Simple enough for you grin

Get your self a tutorial on how to open an online videos and stop disgracing your Awolowo and his fabled education legacy here.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Get your self a tutorial on how to open an online videos and stop disgracing your Awolowo and his fabled education legacy here.
You are obviously delusional

I challenge you to post a screen shot of the live streaming of the video.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
grandstar:

Sorry. I think the word irritating waa what got you angry. No vex. It East my intention to get you miffed

You welcome, true Omoluabi.

Wonderful Son of Awolowo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Lolzzz.

Serious tutorial.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzz.
Serious tutorial.
Post a screen shot the live streaming video
You are obviously not a shameful liar. grin
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
matildababy:

Baby factory and drug peddling are still better than ritual killings preeminent among your heartless people. I bet you cannot step an inch out of the your rathole in Ogun state after 7pm or have your cone head, flabby breasts and gutter vag**a yanked off.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Post a screen shot the live streaming video

You are obviously not a shameful liar. grin

Pls off my mention.

You need to ashamed of yourself.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
We shall see how it ends. Hope Baba Adeboye and Obj will not visit London on goodwill message again as they did few years back.

No matter the scientific permutations and exploits & abracadabra, what happened in the physical was already concluded in the spirit.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
I clicked to see how these women hid a full bag of rice in their bodies but was disappointed. So they will now go to jail for 15 cups of rice. Hungerbad.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Baby factory and drug peddling are still better than ritual killings preeminent among your heartless people. I bet you cannot step an inch out of the your rathole in Ogun state after 7pm or have your cone head, flabby breasts and gutter vag**a yanked off.
grin grin
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Pls off my mention.

You need to ashamed of yourself.
You are obviously a bigot with very little shame and a compulsive liar cheesy

If you are smart enough to hide your face, I would have let it slide. But if you keep responding to me through third party and proxies, I will continue to expose you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.