Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own (32848 Views)

Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own / 10 Things Davido Own Money Can't Buy / 10 Most Expensive Things Davido Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by Sultty(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
They have not yet broken into d house sef
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by Bimpe29: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Haba! That wouldn't be nice of you bro.
exstreve:
If I was the one, I would allow the gullible females in and give them the royal dick
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by GindoX(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
exstreve:
If I was the one, I would allow the gullible females in and give them the royal dick

Shit bro
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by tillaman(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
Another celeb loading.......
Just walk close to davido, load him a dirty slap get arrested and released in few days time......You don turn celeb for naija.
nor think am ooo, if you land davido slap na mortuary oo, you wan land Cultist/Biggest Act in Africa slap and you expect to be released in few days ?? Jail will be the least of your worries grin
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by Beey(f): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Elder0001:

Are you a virgin?
I am not here for interrogation.My status is none of your business but it’s like you were boasting of how you’d be bedding different girls.
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by actualization: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Show this House.....
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by skukimania(f): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
Another celeb loading.......
Just walk close to davido, load him a dirty slap get arrested and released in few days time......You don turn celeb for naija.

Did you just say released in few days after slapping him for no reason? I don hear you!
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by kobosmart(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
exstreve:
Yea and the guys too grin
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beey:
I am not here for interrogation.My status is none of your business but it’s like you were boasting of how you’d be bedding different girls.

I’m not in anyway related to the fellow you quoted.
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by bestabigaelever(f): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
exstreve:
Royal dick indeed
Re: Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own by freethesheeple(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:

Reminds me of one of my guys that year for school wey fvck girl wey been think say him be Opa6 (that time wey Opa6 still dey hot) grin

na waa ooooooohahahhaahhahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musicians That Are Cultist In Nigeria (top 10 List) -VIDEO AND ARTICLES / Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria / Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.