Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) (851 Views)

Borr Frigg Rig: How Wanted Adolor Uwamu Is Frustrating Offshore Employees / Help On Street Hustle/g-work / Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Happy new week fellow nairalanders, please pardon me if I couldn't align this write up to your delight.....lemme just go straight to the point.
I'm the first and only grown up child of my parents, have 2 younger siblings (age range from 11 to 13 )

So, let's rewind back to the first quarter of 2018 when I get started with this HUSTLE of a thing
I was actually assured that " I go soon tear everywhere" meaning I will soon cash out in a period of two months which everyone on the street normally does as a BEGINNER, but up till now which is 1year and 6 month of the HUSTLE no client paid me . I don't know what to do lipsrsealed

Those in the street would understand me better, I did DATING for 1year nothing came out, so I have to switch to BITCOIN... I was given formats and Facebook groups to bomb (to get client) .... During 6month of hustling BITCOIN, I didn't still cash out .. It's frustrating because I have things I'm pursuing in life, I still wants to go to the UNIVERSITY, my younger siblings are looking up to me even my mom ..my dad is retired and have nothing to offer again, all he is thinking in his head now is to pack to the village, though I'm not staying with my parents I'm staying with my guys but I can't imagine my siblings moving from township to village ( Switching from a Private school to a village school ) they are brilliant kids especially the oldest (13 yrs) she's a very brilliant girl..

Now, Today is 10th of November and this year is already running to an end ..My mom is owning 1year shop rent due to no sales, my close friend is getting married in less than 3weeks from now
and I'm part of his Best Men( which means I would need money to sew suit and I'm supposed to offer him gift ) I don't know if anyone could help me out with this difficulties I'm facing in my HUSTLE All the guys I met at HK and the ones that came after me now can boast of at least one million naira in their account, but me I have nothing... I'm almost depressed at the moment

Please any Gee Guy in this forum, if you can help me in where to Bomb, I would be very grateful
I'm totally frustrated here cry
I don't think hard labour is a way out, I don't even have that strength and if I do ..hw much will I work that amount that would stop my siblings from moving to the village with their dad, or sponsor my Education or even pay dept?
That's why I started this HUSTLE but it isn't working out for me, pls I need help

:You can insult me, as far as I would get a meaningful advise from you.
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol.... Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.....

You are not ready to live then..... If you think the only way to make money is by ripping off others... Then life will also rip you off

2 Likes

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by 4nigerianyouths(f): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hi,
One of the fastest way to learn anything is to have a mentor. Figure out what you want to learn.

Learn from someone who is already doing well in it.

And sorry it's takes time to succeed at anything please be patient and continue to work hard.

And please don't do shady business.

Good luck
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by adigun98(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Am very sure you never do soapy....
Go sprirtual bro but don't indulge in the ++
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by cobby14(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
street no dey rosy again. you better find something else doing bro
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by CandleEyes(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Boys don suffer Ah! Oh Lord have mercy
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
adigun98:
Am very sure you never do soapy.... Go sprirtual bro but don't indulge in the ++
Soapy??
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
adigun98:
Am very sure you never do soapy.... Go sprirtual bro but don't indulge in the ++
Soapy??
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (Needs Help) by Abcruz(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Money gotten by deceit and fraud can never be used for anything meaningful.

Your quest for quick riches might lead you to an early grave if you don't retrace your steps and count your teeth with your tongue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Human Resourse / Job Opportunities With Qu'est Cambridge Academy / Nema Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.