Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

UK Spouse Visa Question - A Priority Service question - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa Question - A Priority Service question (344 Views)

Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Spouse Visa Question - A Priority Service question by fjigga: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello,
i have a few questions as we seek to get a spouse visa for my wife who lives in lagos.

1) My spouse and young girls live in Lagos and i in the UK.
2) She currently has a valid tourist visa (2 yr) though had been denied in the past.
3) She came to the UK last year December to settle the kids into pry and nursery schools ( kids are British).
4) She has stayed in the UK for most of this year though she has not stayed for more than 6 months at a stretch since she got her 2 yr visa . She returned to Nigeria during the year and came again. Primary reason was to settle the children into school as i am alone here and i work ( child care is challenging if i did it alone).
5) i asked her to return to Lagos this month to apply for her spouse visa. Plan is to do priority in order to reduce the time away. i 'll just bite the bullet and hold forte with these kids till she returns after a priority application ( hopefully in a month)

my questions are;

1) Though she had been refused in the past, can she still apply via priority service in Lagos?
2) Though she has been in the UK for most of this year ( she has however never stayed more than 6 months at a stretch ), will that be an issue?

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa Question - A Priority Service question by Dpeeee: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hi fjigga,my case is similar to your wife's own.please let me know the outcome of your application,you can send me your email on osogelola@yahoo.com.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help! Lagos Hustlers I Need Advise / Air Crew Pushing Plane To Fly / [JUST IN]: Max Airlines To Begin Air Service Between Jos And Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.