Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

We Are Not Complete Without A Man, Get Yourself A Man Even If It Takes Being A 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are Not Complete Without A Man, Get Yourself A Man Even If It Takes Being A 2 (376 Views)

“senior Man Even Camel No Get This Kind Toe”– Sabinus Ridicules Bobrisky / ‘women Are Not Complete Without A Man’ – Actress Sylvia Ukaatu / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Complete Without A Man, Get Yourself A Man Even If It Takes Being A 2 by officialclassic(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
(We are not complete without a man, get yourself a man even if it takes being a 2nd or 3rd wife- actress Sylvia Ukaatu advises ladies)

Upcoming Nollywood actress, Sylvia Ukaatu, has advised single ladies to get themselves a man of their own even if it means getting married as a 2nd or 3rd wife.

According to her, not everyone is destined to be a first wife. She gave this advice on her Instagram page.

We are not complete without a man, get yourself a shield over you even if it takes being someone's 2nd ,3rd.women be married. For the records we all are not destined to be someone's first.... Don't be deceived on HOPE until time eludes you. she wrote

See how Nigerians are reacting to the advice below
http://gidijazz.com/2019/11/we-are-not-complete-without-a-man-get-yourself-a-man-even-if-it-takes-being-a-2nd-or-3rd-wife-actress-sylvia-ukaatu-advises-ladies/

Re: We Are Not Complete Without A Man, Get Yourself A Man Even If It Takes Being A 2 by Bellgal: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Definitely u are right.
Re: We Are Not Complete Without A Man, Get Yourself A Man Even If It Takes Being A 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
To all those attacking this lady...truth is bitter and that's why her advice looks stupid. Please attack me too, if you can. I don't give a damn. My grandpa married 3 wives and they all lived happily till very ripe age under the same roof. All their children were well educated and have gone places. One of them is a senior officer at the UN

With one wife under the roof all in the name of western education nowadays, many men have been sent packing prematurely due to ever-increasing stress from their wives, which degenerated to heart attack . Western education had lots of vast advantages. One of the disadvantages is monogamy. Many ladies have remained married due to this practice. I met a lady recently who was in her mid 40s. As pretty as she was, she's not yet married and looks quite decent.

There are single ladies out there who are not married and can't afford to remain unmarried forever. Many are suffering and smiling, only consoling themselves with femininity. Ask Linda ikeji, she understands better what it means to have a man in her life. Wealth or high position can never take the place of a man in a woman's heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Complete Without A Man, Get Yourself A Man Even If It Takes Being A 2 by ctleurocollege: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin We are scarce

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Africa Music Fest 2019 Highlights (video) / D³ Musiq Signs New Manager And Artiste Muse To Record Label - Photos / Busted: Tonto Exposed For Lying That Timi Frank Bought Her A Diamond Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.