Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Baddo Fans Get In Here!!! Tell Us Something Olamide Once Said (best Quote Wins) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baddo Fans Get In Here!!! Tell Us Something Olamide Once Said (best Quote Wins) (419 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Nadia Buhari Shares Cute Faceless Photo Of Her Kid, Fans Get Angry / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baddo Fans Get In Here!!! Tell Us Something Olamide Once Said (best Quote Wins) by Playloaded: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019

Some weeks ago something like this trended on Twitter, but it was about Tacha.

A lot of Titans came through a bag full of quotes from their favorite Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tacha and the thread was interesting.

So as a Nigeria top entertainment platform, I believe we can do something like that but relating it to the legendary rapper, Olamide.

I believe Olamide has more sayings than any other Nigeria rappers, from his music lyrics to his social media captions, to the stuff he says when jonzing, Baddo is a vibe any day anytime.

So Baddo Fans

Let’s do this, Tell Us Something Olamide Once Said In The Comment Section

I will go first,

Olamide once said: “To ba le Help, No dey ask How far?

This should be interesting…

Drop yours below:

http://playloaded.com/baddo-fans-get-in-here-tell-us-something-olamide-once-said-best-quote-wins/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Unvails One Secret That Changed His Looks / #wizkidtakesdubai...and Tiwa Savage's Butt At The Pepsi #oneafricamusicfest / Kemi Olunloyo Lectures Tonto Dikeh On The Use Of The Word ‘disable'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.