Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Lectures Tonto Dikeh On The Use Of The Word ‘disable' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Lectures Tonto Dikeh On The Use Of The Word ‘disable' (419 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Lectures Tonto Dikeh On The Use Of The Word ‘disable' by ladonidodo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
It seems the social media battle between Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh and blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus, is not going to end very soon.

The duo has been at war over her arrest in Dubai after an argument with a security official.

The fact that controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is now reacting to the video posted by Tonto on her Instagram page means things could get out of hands.

In the video, Tonto described the blogger as a bitter old facially-disabled woman.

“So, I heard that this bitter old facially disabled woman is still coming for me. She said that they have my passport in Dubai. “Really?,” she asked.

“That they have my own international passport, in Dubai. That the Police have my passport. I don’t still understand why people read that blog. Hello Stella, is this your wish for me? Girl, you don’t know who I am? My name will always remain King Tonto. I discredit you all the time. Every time i discredit you,” she was heard in the video.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/kemi-olunloyo-lectures-tonto-dikeh-on-the-use-of-the-word-disable/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Lectures Tonto Dikeh On The Use Of The Word ‘disable' by Abfinest007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
a pig like d mud

(1) (Reply)

Apako-mapoly Biography / Wizkid Announces When He Is Getting Married / Lady Evelyn Balogun Foundation Pledges Support Youngest Gold Medalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.