Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Buhari Celebrates Tunde Bakare As He Turns 65 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates Tunde Bakare As He Turns 65 (304 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Tunde Bakare As He Turns 65 by chibaby1985(f): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on his 65th birthday slated for Monday, November 11, 2019.

The President’s congratulatory message was conveyed through a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, in Abuja on Sunday.

Adesina quoted the President, in a letter allegedly signed by Buhari and addressed to Bakare as saying: “I rejoice with you as you gracefully clock 65 years of age in good health.

“I am glad that you have remained faithful and true to your callings, particularly as a pastor and preacher, contributing to pointing people to God’s kingdom, teaching them on how to get there, and living acceptable life before God.

“We have shared ideas on how to engender a better country, and formed a tag team for political power. May the ideas germinate fully, proliferate and give us the country of our dreams.

“As you turn 65, I pray that your indomitable spirit will continue to point Nigeria to all that is noble and just.

“I wish you longer life in good health and strength.’’

(NAN)

https://punchng.com/buhari-greets-tunde-bakare-ahead-of-65th-birthday/

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/11/buhari-greets-tunde-bakare-ahead-of.html

Re: Buhari Celebrates Tunde Bakare As He Turns 65 by chibaby1985(f): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Congrats to Pastor Bakare... God bless you sir
chibaby1985:
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on his 65th birthday slated for Monday, November 11, 2019.

The President’s congratulatory message was conveyed through a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, in Abuja on Sunday.

Adesina quoted the President, in a letter allegedly signed by Buhari and addressed to Bakare as saying: “I rejoice with you as you gracefully clock 65 years of age in good health.

“I am glad that you have remained faithful and true to your callings, particularly as a pastor and preacher, contributing to pointing people to God’s kingdom, teaching them on how to get there, and living acceptable life before God.

“We have shared ideas on how to engender a better country, and formed a tag team for political power. May the ideas germinate fully, proliferate and give us the country of our dreams.

“As you turn 65, I pray that your indomitable spirit will continue to point Nigeria to all that is noble and just.

(NAN)

Re: Buhari Celebrates Tunde Bakare As He Turns 65 by godlyguy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good development
chibaby1985:

(NAN)

https://punchng.com/buhari-greets-tunde-bakare-ahead-of-65th-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Group Called For Resignation Of INEC Chairman, Prof Yakubu / BREAKING: Saraki In Trouble As Court Orders Forfeiture Of His Two Houses / Senate President Ahmed Lawan Has Swore-in Senator Smart Adeyemi Of The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.