Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday (17982 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 8:47am On Jan 22
I extend my heartfelt birthday wishes to the remarkable Nigerian entertainment blogger and global internet influencer, Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle, widely known as 'Tunde Ednut', as he celebrates his 38th birthday.

Despite his relatively young age, he has leveraged his internet expertise and influence to propel numerous emerging Nigerian comedians, musicians, and other creative artists into the spotlight. This has significantly expanded Nigeria's creative output, which serves as a crucial source of foreign exchange for our country. Your impact, contributions, and popularity are widely recognized and cherished by Nigerians worldwide, transcending ethnic, religious, and geographical boundaries.

I join other men of goodwill in extending warm birthday wishes and hoping for many more decades of dedicated service to our nation and humanity. I firmly believe that the future of Nigeria hinges significantly on the energy and creativity of its youth, which are boundless. With positive impacts and contributions from creative and unifying figures like 'Tunde Ednut', the realization of a new Nigeria is not only conceivable but also within our grasp. -PO

Peter Obi

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by DamnnNiggarr: 8:48am On Jan 22
shocked
Alexis11:
Happy 50th Birthday to the Legendary Reno Omokri 🎉

Your constant education and tutoring on our social media space is priceless to our collective existence as a nation as we believe a great nation must be built on truth.

More grace sir.
ajailer:
Ednut just dey catch cruise with these guys...... d guy wore isi-agu to boost their ego n dem sef fall for such cheap moves...... if d guy contest for office for east, he go win cos he has some politician's vibes in him.

Happy Birthday to you Reno Omokri, wishing you long life and prosperity.

This post is all about Tunde Ednut,
I don't know what brought Reno into the picture

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Malroux: 8:56am On Jan 22
Our president.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Sannisege: 8:58am On Jan 22
Two political neophytes

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Alexis11: 9:00am On Jan 22
And he hasn't congratulated Reno Omokri on his landmark 50th birthday....

Peter Obi is too petty.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Rantingpiglets: 9:01am On Jan 22
RENO is congratulated by a PA. Who indirectly MOCKED him grin

EDNUT is congratulated by PO and by extension all Obidents.

I guess EDNUT is an omo ale abi?

Let Tinubu congratulate RENO directly. I forgot, that RENO said Tinubu needs HYPO to clean his teeth. cheesy

This LIFE no Balance at all. cheesy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Alexis11: 9:06am On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
RENO is congratulated by a PA. Who indirectly MOCKED him grin

EDNUT is congratulated by PO and by extension all Obidents.

I guess EDNUT is an omo ale abi?

Let Tinubu congratulate RENO directly. I forgot, that RENO said Tinubu needs HYPO to clean his teeth. cheesy

This LIFE no Balance at all. cheesy

President's PA is bigger than Obi who is just an ordinary twitter influencer.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Alexis11: 9:08am On Jan 22
Happy 50th Birthday to the Legendary Reno Omokri 🎉

Your constant education and tutoring on our social media space is priceless to our collective existence as a nation as we believe a great nation must be built on truth.

More grace sir.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Creamypie(m): 9:08am On Jan 22
Soso. Celebrate with this, that, both of them no know each other in anyway. Na the protocols dey issue statements Here and there. Ahh na wah. Celebrate KO celestial nii

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Creamypie(m): 9:09am On Jan 22
Soso. Celebrate with this, that, both of them no know each other in anyway. Na the protocols dey issue statements Here and there, to remain relevant in public psyche. Ahh na wah. Celebrate KO celestial nii.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Rantingpiglets: 9:09am On Jan 22
True ...

He also educated us that TINUBU needs a HYPO cleaning of his teeth.

He also educated us that Tinubu needs Pampers change Everytime.

He unleashed on Tinubu and his Supporters were crying blood.

He is truly a Legend according to you. grin

Alexis11:

Happy Birthday to the Legendary Reno Omokri 🎉

His constant education and tutoring on our social media space is priceless to our collective existence as a nation as we believe a great nation must be built on truth.

More grace sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Rantingpiglets: 9:15am On Jan 22
Your Tears are legendary.. Need Buckets? grin

Alexis11:

President's PA is bigger that Obi who is just an ordinary twitter influencer.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by ajailer(m): 9:17am On Jan 22
Ednut just dey catch cruise with these guys...... d guy wore isi-agu to boost their ego n dem sef fall for such cheap moves...... if d guy contest for office for east, he go win cos he has some politician's vibes in him.

Happy Birthday to you Reno Omokri, wishing you long life and prosperity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by christejames(m): 9:17am On Jan 22
That's from my President!

Happy Birthday Mr Ednut

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Graciously0(f): 9:41am On Jan 22
Happy birthday
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Dialpad: 9:43am On Jan 22
Peter Obi again ....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by ImoleNaija: 10:28am On Jan 22
Reno & Ednut, two great men.

Wishing you both many happy returns.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by ekelebeXstunner: 10:29am On Jan 22
What honestly has this Tunde boy done to earn such praises? For all I know, he’s based full-time in America. Let him come home to make a proper impact on lives. I hear the name only in Decembers with his hackneyed jingle bell songs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Risingblue008(m): 10:29am On Jan 22
Man of the movement

The man,standing for the truth

I recognise u my presido
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by bigdammyj: 10:29am On Jan 22
Noted.
Social media President celebrates one of his subjects.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Throwback: 10:30am On Jan 22
Malroux:
Our president.

You mean of Igbo people like below, who had to flip-flop to support their tribal candidate?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by BadMaster: 10:30am On Jan 22
Our Chief Congratula-tor is at it again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Jan 22
Shey na everybody Peter Obi dey congratulate?

This desire to be in the news all the time is beginning to make him look ridiculous undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by hopexter(m): 10:31am On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This post is all about Tunde Ednut,
I don't know what brought Reno into the picture

Today is Reno’s birthday as well, what’s wrong in celebrating them both on their special day?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Jan 22
Alexis11:
And he hasn't congratulated Reno Omokri on his landmark 50th birthday....

Peter Obi is too petty.

did tinubu congratulate tunde ednut? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by thesicilian: 10:31am On Jan 22
Alexis11:

President's PA is bigger than Obi who is just an ordinary twitter influencer.
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by omenka1: 10:31am On Jan 22
cool
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:31am On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
CHIEF PR since 2023 grin
u no go tire, more event to grace PO sir.... dey GREET dey GO cheesy cheesy aki OBA of 9ja LAND, him dey do LAI job.
i guess many of you dont know That EDNUT is spelling backward of TUNDE, why some time he does things backwardly especially taking side to cover fr celebrities cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by ryloy: 10:32am On Jan 22
This follow follow .

He will never congratulates Reno unless his Oga Atiku congratulates him first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday by EverythingPhone(m): 10:32am On Jan 22
I track lost or stolen devices at an ease
Contact me via siggy below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC / No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.