Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (60783 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by digitaltrades: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
Everyone knows this dude can no longer be in the force.
Him face don show grin

Be fooling yourself ò. They may only post him to another station and he will continue his business there
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by renewable1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na them

GET ANY OF OUR SOLAR PLANT AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY AND GET A FREE SOLAR PRESSING IRON
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Some fall for power, others fall for kudi and I've seen grown men make fools of themselves for pucci...one thing's for sure all man must fall, choose your poison.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by uuzba(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beosten:
Even the 'arresters' know that they are the ones that asked the arrested to collect bribe. Can NPF survive without bribe collection on highways? Hell no
So why is their salary not increased?
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by discusant: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Spy camera recommended for Nigerians against extortion by wicked members of the armed forces. Some spy cameras are worth less than N1000.
It's hard to understand what makes some animals tot govt guns and uniform to terrorize innocent citizens. It's now like an epidemic in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Ryan03(f): 12:30am On Nov 11, 2019
mechanics:
Good for him, upon his salaries that has just been increased by the president, he's still taking bribe, his job is at stake.
audio money. Not supporting him but pls dont talk of the increment, one naira never come, salary remains the same

1 Like

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2019
l think this is a welcome development.. and l feel if the IGP could give an order that any officer found in this act, there should be a simple punishment for them by giving the victim they maltreat or harassed should collect there one month salary..l can guarantee you they will behave well..
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by erimmy(m): 5:39am On Nov 11, 2019
englishmart:
Identified, arrested but not dismissed
Orderly room trial is a prerequisite for dismissal. There are processes and procedures in the public service.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by AerialMapper: 5:40am On Nov 11, 2019
His only crime is that he cheated his fellow officers by under-declaring the bribe he collected.

Every one knows that all these officers on “special duties” have to remit to the DPO.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Felix6: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2019
that guy should not go anywhere near that station for refund of his money 0, it is just a ploy for identification and onward elimination, for daring to expose the corrupt practices going in the criminal force. let them take care of the accommodation of their teaming personel who are on transfer, the allowances of the slain ones, renovates and build more befitting barracks, before agreeing to refund citizens money. the evil pervading that organization is bigger than jupiter.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Kokaine(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2019
He showed his face in the video. Wrong!
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Paulo3ree(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2019
emeijeh:
What about this guy?

The huge man gave the driver money to buy them something
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by LabDNA: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2019
emeijeh:
What about this guy?

send it to NPF handle on twitter
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by TruthHurts100: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
It's called Media trial and it's not new in my country. In fact some of the Oga at the top will fire you if youre too clean. God save us

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Logo for 2k? Are you for real? What kind of logo will you design for 2k?

Send me your creative brief.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by COCKCROW: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2019
PLS ALLOW THE MAN ALONE. IT IS NORMAL IN NIGERIA EVEN THE MILITARY. THEY CAN GIVE YOU CHANGE. RETURN THE MONEY BACK TO HIM WITH INTEREST.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Brandstudio01: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Logo for 2k? Are you for real? What kind of logo will you design for 2k?

Send me your creative brief.

Its pay on Delivery brother. Please see my profile for my info
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ryan03:
audio money. Not supporting him but pls dont talk of the increment, one naira never come, salary remains the same
hahahahah, but was told President Buhari has approved the money o.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by TruthHurts100: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Its pay on Delivery brother. Please see my profile for my info

Bro, what I'm saying to you is this. You need to remove yourself from this position immediately. Why on earth will you design a logo before being paid? Never.
And charging 2k for a logo is not something I can't understand ever. Why? Nahhhhh

Sharpen your skill bro... People are paying 6figures for logo designs, trust me. Attach one of your designs.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Risingblue008(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dis police man looks like late dagrin,lolll
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by timesup234: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Beautyaddy:
Very, very good.

We need more of these corrupt exposing.
She-devil keep opening new account to report my comments. I am watching you. Why dont u stay in your American lane and leave me with my Nigerian dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by kroger: 2:10am On Nov 13, 2019
timesup234:
She-devil keep opening new account to report my comments. I am watching you. Why dont u stay in your American lane and leave me with my Nigerian dream

Chai na babe dey deal with you like this all the way from the same america u detest .. See your life grin grin grin. grin

1 Like

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Ryan03(f): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
mechanics:
hahahahah, but was told President Buhari has approved the money o.
forget that story, 1kobo nor add join former salary
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ryan03:
forget that story, 1kobo nor add join former salary
Maybe the money has not been approved yet, it's well sir.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Ryan03(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
mechanics:
Maybe the money has not been approved yet, it's well sir.
my bro, Mr presidio sign am so tey it now shows online that we are receiving the new amount since November last year, whereas, nothing o, we just jubilate for nothing. I am getting depressed daily
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ryan03:
my bro, Mr presidio sign am so tey it now shows online that we are receiving the new amount since November last year, whereas, nothing o, we just jubilate for nothing. I am getting depressed daily
abeg o, please don't be depressed, the problem should be with the PSC.
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Ryan03(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
mechanics:
abeg o, please don't be depressed, the problem should be with the PSC.
hmmm, I dey wait make I see how minimum wage go be, if it will really hold from January. Thanks a lot for this brief chat, I really needed it

1 Like

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by mechanics(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Ryan03:
hmmm, I dey wait make I see how minimum wage go be, if it will really hold from January. Thanks a lot for this brief chat, I really needed it
you welcome sir, it will be approved before the year ends according to presidency o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.