Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) (40763 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2021
A 24-year-old lady, Joy Onoh, was on Wednesday murdered by some hoodlums in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

The lady, a graduate of Mass Communication from the Benue State University awaiting call up from the National Youth Service Corps, was allegedly raped and killed at North Bank Area of Makurdi.

She was said to have received a call from someone to come to a particular place at North Bank, a suburb of Makurdi to supply clothes.

The mother of the deceased, Mrs Grace Onoh, a widow with three children and native of Obollo Afor, Enugu State, told journalists that Joy who was her first child told her that she was going to North Bank to supply clothes to some people.

Mrs Onoh who said she lost her husband about twelve years ago narrated how her daughter had been struggling to send herself to the University through the little business.

The family lives off Adikpo Street behind NUJ secretariat Makurdi.

“Joy left home on Tuesday to deliver Turtle Neck cloth to some persons at Federal Housing, North Bank.

“She left the house at about 4.50pm and did not return again. I made frantic efforts to call her phone but someone busied it. Her sister Cynthia called and this time, it went through but she cried and asked her sister to send her bank details.

“I reported the matter to the Police that night but they asked me to come back the next day. The next day, they told me to wait till after 24 hours only to hear by 5pm that her body was found at Federal Low Cost in North Bank.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Catherine Anene who confirmed the case said a case of a missing person was reported to the Police and a search was conducted.

Anene said on 20th October 2021, Joy’s corpse was discovered at about 7am in a bush a Federal Low Cost.

“She was called to deliver goods at Federal Housing North Bank Makurdi and we later discovered her corpse in a bush.

“Investigation is ongoing to ascertain the cause of her death,” DSP Anene said.

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-rape-kill-24-year-old-graduate-in-benue/#:~:text=A%2024-year-old%20lady,North%20Bank%20Area%20of%20Makurdi.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by azpekuliar: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2021
*In Asari Dokubo's voice*

This man! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by engrfaruq(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Where
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Benue state is renowned for farming, Fulani killings and raping women.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Joy, who markets clothes online, reportedly received a call on Tuesday night from someone posing as a customer and she went out shortly after to deliver clothes to the caller. Her body was found on Wednesday morning, October 20, Learnt.
If the story is true,those that killed her will not no peace

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by WibusJaga: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2021

Nothing in our legal system that deters this kind of criminals. Even if they are arrested, you will not hear anything further.
We need to bring back Public Execution by Firing Squad or Beheading as a deterrent.

53 Likes

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2021
I no fit cry, God

12 Likes

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
You forgot cultism and envy.
Na everyday I dey see 'GONE TOO SOON' whilr I was there and na young people o.
That state ought to be one of the richest and most developed but naaaaaaa.

12 Likes

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheGIDRedpiller what have you got to say?

3 Likes

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Karlovych: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed Vulturebbqgrillz call your kinsmen to order and warn them to desist from rxping and killing women. If only the zoo police are competent enough to find her killers, RIP to the deceased.

6 Likes

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by gambia(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is sad, may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
The police should arrest the perpetrators
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lalasticlala Please Do The Needful
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
I see her killers dying in their sleep before the end of this week.

This I have seen.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bad News Here And There
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by HEBEI: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Reasons why I don't honor calls to meet up for supply or anything. Ilu ti le sin, TRUST NOBODY! Ti o ba ni nkan ra, delivery man will deliver it or come and pick it yourself in front of people Case close

18 Likes

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-rape-kill-24-year-old-graduate-in-benue/#:~:text=A%2024-year-old%20lady,North%20Bank%20Area%20of%20Makurdi.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Hai!

This bearuful gal
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by aloma007(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nigeria is presently in state of emergency even if our darling and desperate president refuse to declare Nigeria a non safe nation, we all must have known this.

The rapists and murderers of this devilish act should expect nothing less than karma because it will lastly come to greet them back one way or the other.

Thoughts of a CHAMPION!!!
Meanwhile, a very big thank you to every nairalanders who contributed to my interview journey to Lagos all the way from Ibadan.

May God almighty continue to contribute immensely to your development and keep you guys higher away from your current financial status.
U guys are just too much for me to mention which I believed mentioning of ur names here will only cast you all publicly which you might not like.

I am grateful to you all for doing me this huge favor despite not knowing me at all.

You guys will never lack any good thing in all ramifications of life for as long as you live.

Thank you and God bless you.

The interview journey will keep reminding me of this unbelievable memory of assistance.
It really was miraculous.

I am on my way back to Ibadan.
Thanks again and again.

One love to every willing mind that could not afford to do as well. You all will emerge victorious in all struggles of life and examinations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Eventually(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rip
who is dead can not reason hunger
we alive god help us and keep us
hunger making a man lose stamina
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by HitRun(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

“I reported the matter to the Police that night but they asked me to come back the next day. The next day, they told me to wait till after 24 hours only to hear by 5pm that her body was found at Federal Low Cost in North Bank.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Catherine Anene who confirmed the case said a case of a missing person was reported to the Police and a search was conducted.

When was this search conducted?
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
kiss

North bank again!

Hmmm, fine girls plenty for there and an easy target for them.
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Kinimajor: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wickedness at it’s peak

2 Likes

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nigerian police and lies. Which search did they conduct. They made it look as if the sister made a false report

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by pazzini: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bestial act
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by greenie77: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.