Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago (3434 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / "Wisekid" Copies Wizkid, Makes Over ₦30 Million monthly since October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by GistMore11: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by GistMore11: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by GistMore11: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by PoliteActivist: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Will be useless old notes
Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by Officialgarri: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Old news
Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by b3llo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Old news....
Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by etrange: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hid
Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by bola4dprec(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
GistMore11:
Children found the money their Grandfather hide in the ceiling over 30 years ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4scHkHAorL/?igshid=1d5d4m2zeeu33

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/children-found-the-money-their-grandfather-hid-in-the-ceiling-over-30-years-ago

Which country currency
Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by franklingud(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Stingyness is a disease.

Na so my grandmother hide her own, she bury am for ground till after the war.
When the war was over she did not know government was changing money.

She nearly die when she found out that they have changed money.

I hate nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by fk002: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
So Biafra had their own currency?

How they take spend am during the war?
Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by DRPAIT123(m): 2:20am On Nov 11, 2019
In a saner country, the money could be offered to some museum or something while little amount be given to them,or last last it should sha be useful in another country
Re: Children Found The Money Their Grandfather Hide In The Ceiling Over 30 Years Ago by partnerbizn5(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2019
But seriously, many properties are lost upon death. From monies in the bank, debt owed to you that no one knows about, to cars and real estate properties.

I hid certain sum in one of my files. The money has been there for 6 years. I don't touch it. It's there like security for emergency purposes.

I doubt if anyone will find it upon my demise.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's "Run The World" Dance Borrowed From An African Group From Mozambique. / Jim Iyke And Stephnora Fight On The Street Over Love Story- PHOTO / Photo: Davido, Jude Okoye Flaunt Stacks Of Dollar Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.