Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection (3347 Views)

Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them / Fred Ezimadu Is Dead! Big Fredo Dies Of Tooth Infection In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
LGBT AIDS Biological Warfare
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Depopulation agenda
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wake up out your slumber party
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
My Sango grin

Kenyans come out taking heads

No comprehensive sexuality education

No discussions on Gay Rights

No depopulation

No means no grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Wto9ADmyA

Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Greetings

Now there are herbal cures for Aids and HIV infection yet they are discredited by the promoters of chemical antiviral treatments. The drug industry is a billion dollar industry and the same goes for medicine so logically money is in the way of truth and life. Yet I want to state no treatment would work if the patient continues the activity that brought about the disease. Anal Sodomy Causes AIDS. And if a person continues to practice anal sodomy, prostitution and risky perverted sex then naturally no cure is going to work. Medical treatment is of course a state of mind as well. So people infected must abandon that which caused the infection. A change of life is crucial after a life changing experience.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Antoeni(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2019
Even the Devil was Not Gay, He Choose to Run Things With Naked Eve and Not a Naked Adam.It's Shall Not be Well with all those who Engage in It

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Antoeni:
Even the Devil was Not Gay, He Choose to Run Things With Naked Eve and Not an Naked Adam.It's Shall Not be Well with all those who Engage in It.

And some of them are Christians blasphemying Allah and His angels yet St. Catherine calls it a demonic possession:

St. Catherine of Siena writes of sodomy in what appears to be not her own mind, but God’s:

But they act in a contrary way, for they come full of impurity to this mystery, and not only of that impurity to which, through the fragility of your weak nature, you are all naturally inclined (although reason, when free will permits, can quiet the rebellion of nature), but these wretches not only do not bridle this fragility, but do worse, committing that accursed sin against nature, and as blind and fools, with the light of their intellect darkened, they do not know the stench and misery in which they are. It is not only that this sin stinks before me, who am the Supreme and Eternal Truth, it does indeed displease me so much and I hold it in such abomination that for it alone I buried five cities by a divine judgment, my divine justice being no longer able to endure it. This sin not only displeases me as I have said, but also the devils whom these wretches have made their masters. Not that the evil displeases them because they like anything good, but because their nature was originally angelic, and their angelic nature causes them to loathe the sight of the actual commission of this enormous sin.

Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sodomy is worst than White Supremacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWl1S7Oft0
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sodomy Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Aids The Biohazzardist War On Black Specific DNA

Wake up out your slumber

Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 2:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Aids Allah s judgement against sodomy.
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
They commit suicide in the face of White Supremacy perversion is their escape.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
There is no disease that traditional herbs can not cure yet you must free your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnBj9g7yyUE

Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
sodomy the worst of evils
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 1:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Alot of angry infected Blacks deliberately spread the Aids virus.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: The Relationship Between Blood Type And Aids HIV Infection by Godhatesodomy: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2019

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Jennifer Diary Has Been Stopped On AIT? / Davido Signs May D Into His Record Label, DMW (photos) / Actress Nazo Ekezie Finally Meets With Her Crush, Don Jazzy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.