Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) (30044 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix) / Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by sammyuche(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2019
And there are homeless babies home everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by LordKenya(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Someone Shud pls dash me 1k abeg, I want to use it to sort out something very urgent right now. Pls don't ignore. God bless. My details is in my signature below. UBA bank
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2019
dark shade dark shade guy
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by feeloscar(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Threebear:
Seyi has classy fans and they don't make noise but act when it's needed.

Titans abi titanus , those ones are something else.

Anytime Tacha hangs out with them something must go missing . grin
abi 'tacharians'
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by BRASH: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Same way supporters bought nomination forms 4 buhari, el rufai, atiku et al.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Elitedezigns: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Do you need a logo, website or graphics design then you are on point please visit the below link for more work samples and prices.

[url=https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5513962/web-app-design-logo-graphics?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqWA3osNFRcKOGw]GET YOUR LOGOS, GRAPHICS AND WEBSITE AT CHEAP RATE.[/url]

Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Catchfirez: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2019
LordKenya:
Someone Shud pls dash me 1k abeg, I want to use it to sort out something very urgent right now. Pls don't ignore. God bless. My details is in my signature below. UBA bank

You won take am play bet9ja
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Nmezor(f): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Sugar daddy himself smiley But seriously Sucre papito doesn't need all these stuffs...he can afford dem now....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by TemmyT002(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Heylius:
If you check some no get TV for house but dem go contribute money buy TV for who don chop bellefull yeye people

Na lie
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by TemmyT002(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2019
Where are those my friends?
I am expecting mine o
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by LordKenya(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2019
Catchfirez:

You won take am play bet9ja
over my dead body. I don't play such.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2019
the idiocy is strong with these ones. this is seyi fking awolowo. dude probably has 75 inch samsung qled tv in his living room. this one is going to gateman straight

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Lumpyy(f): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Why are people wasting thier money like this?I understand the shoes and cake but TELEVISION??
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2019
Ati Seyi o
Ati awon fans e
Gbogbo won ni won shiere po
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by naijadrivablog: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2019
What an insult on Odunlade to crown him Seyi king of memes.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by SEGLIZ: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2019
this is it, the more reason we remain poor in this part of the world.
does he need those things? out of all he got from bbhouse, how much has sowed into the life of nuisance supporters that don't know to spend their little penny.
give to the aged home, na lie. orphanage na 0+0=0. help the sick for where? but to show off make social media know and see say them snap pictures with our backyard and yeyebrity you see them.
nonsense everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Kilamiti: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Can you now see that some Nigerians are very foolish idiots? These set of fools will stay on their beds and cry to the govt that they have no jobs. Ogbeni, which job? How on earth can idiots empty their bank account to give to people who are already well set up. This guy's aunty is Osinbajo's wife. His grandparents were prominent. He's from a well to-do home of which if he wants to work in an oil company today is kpam and he has it. This same low self esteem attitude Nigerians have is what makes the poorest of the poor amongst them give their last cash to pastors who later use the money to buy private jets. You contribute money to buy stuffs for mercy who was gifted a car worth millions and cash gift .what the Bleep is wrong with Nigerians Who did you guys this thing? You can't contribute money to give the less priviledge but you do same to people who are rich? One day you pple will contribute money and give dangote. FOOLS!!!
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by yehmy(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2019
BrainBox4N:
Welcome the most intelligent housemate.

Promo is on.. Check Images below
where are you located, the second pics design with same red color i want it... You can buzz me on whatsapp through my signature link...
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by MartinsD12(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Gistring:
Former big brother naija housemate, Seyi Awolowo gets big surprise as his fans donate TV, shoes, portrait, cake to him.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/seyi-awolowo-fans-donate-tv-shoes-portrait-cake-to-him
Nothing like fans Sha, but I wonder where the fans go when celebrities get sick and die without help
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2019
ebe like say me sef i go try run big brother tinz oooo
free money, free toto from foolish girls, people idolizing me and putting me on billboard, jobless pikins shouting team ornicus , we die here cheesy
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by baratech: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Ha
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Tarabye: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by makinson2865: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
AkeNathan:
[s]All these celebs wey go gather nonentities and give them money to buy items and present to them

Publicity stunts to remain relevant and fool the masses to feel important][/s]
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by NACE13: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
I like that portrait. I wanna get one for my partner but wanna do it myself(I have something entirely different in mind). Who knows where I can get the frame and the 'paper' used in making it?
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by DJInfluence: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
AkeNathan:
All these celebs wey go gather nonentities and give them money to buy items and present to them

Publicity stunts to remain relevant and fool the masses to feel important
I was actually thinking this as well. funny thing is that, all of them with their fans only buys TV and shoes...
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Onyi90(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Frodd is the actually the king of memes
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Gbegirisoup: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Honestly all these donations are becoming embarrassing. Can't you fans just hand them a cheque, what nonsense is this. Imagine tv, shoes, fan Kai!
And I like seyi o but his fans Don cast abeg.

sad
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Tywo2018: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please what's the cost benefits of all these?
Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by Haryourmieykhun(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
King of memes i cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin if u call him king of memes what of this my bro

Re: Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) by iluvdonjazzy: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
for what na? is he celebrating his birthday?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Shows Off His Back Tattoo / Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand / Mercy Aigbe & Adokiye Show Off No Makeup Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.