Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 (3287 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years / Ogun APC To Work For ADP Candidate Against Gov Amosun? / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Nowenuse: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
I'm a very logical and rational person when I'm making my permutation and analysis, I'm not blind nor a zombie to the truth.. I have told you times without numbers that I always leave Nasarawa out of my permutation because its always too close to call, but that doesn't mean I believe it's a Christian majority state, I don't believe that and I'll never!

I have never talked about Taraba state because all this while we were debating on MB, is Taraba in MB!?!?!? undecided

With significant number of Christians and a POD governor it would have been very hard for Buhari to win in 2011

We have absolutely no problem with Nyako being the last fulani man, as long as a Christian doesn't govern us.. that's why we overwhelmingly rejected Bindo Jibrilla..where ever a Muslim is, whether Kanuri, igala, nupe etc we all see ourselves as one brotherhood! grin.. but i assure u a Christian can never govern Adamawa state

The Map doesn't mean anything to me! There is nothing like SK in the books of law and regulation.. as far as the constitution is concerned ur under "kaduna state" and I shall still be under the rule of hausa/fulani

Just like I showed you above. Even Southern Borno is a part of the middlebelt, let alone Taraba.

If you like, don't believe that Nasarawa is a majority christian state. My happiness in Nasarawa comes from the fact that almost every indigenous tribe in Nasarawa is either predominantly christian or a 50/50.
So, by the time we start our strong regional agitation in the region very soon, idiöts will now know who the real owners of Nasarawa are.

All muslims are one brotherhood now ba? Where was this brotherhood when Yoruba, Igala, Ebira, Auchi and even Alago muslims were slaughtered in Jos & Kaduna by Hausa-fulanis who call them fake muslims?

Where was this brotherhood when Hausa fulanis descended on Yoruba muslims in Kano in retaliation for the Shagamu crisis?

You can only tell that to ignorant people.
Your people call even Bauchi tribal muslims TUBEBE, let alone Yoruba or other muslims.

Hahaha, Southern Kaduna exists whether you like it or not. They know themselves and they and Hausa fulanis are as different from each other as night & day.
We will never watch filthy uncircumcised almajiris misrepresent the great people of Southern Kaduna in any capacity without it going unchallenged.

See this liar saying ''We rejected Bindowo''. Mention one muslim dominated area that Fintiri won elections, let me see.
95% of his voters were christians and you open that gworo teeth of yours to say we.

Indigenous tribal muslims can never be like fulanis. These ones are far more tolerant and progressive except a few who have been cultured and overmixed with Hausa fulanis.
We know how to separate the chaff from the seed.

Your people voted against Fintiri and now you want to claim him in the name of islam. He can see through the hypocrisy of your likes.
Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Asnafsaeed(m): 1:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Nowenuse:

Just like I showed you above. Even Southern Borno is a part of the middlebelt, let alone Taraba.

If you like, don't believe that Nasarawa is a majority christian state. My happiness in Nasarawa comes from the fact that almost every indigenous tribe in Nasarawa is either predominantly christian or a 50/50.
So, by the time we start our strong regional agitation in the region very soon, idiöts will now know who the real owners of Nasarawa are.
lol. I see ur getting delusional and moronic the more we delve into these conversation, I see ur desperately clinging to straws devoid of any logic.. Southern Borno is an area under Borno state which is in the NE, its not a state of its own that is recognized by the law and constitution of Nigeria, they could relate with MB base on what they have in common, but they can never be part of that geographical region

How is Taraba state part of MB when it's suited in the NE geographical region?
All muslims are one brotherhood now ba? Where was this brotherhood when Yoruba, Igala, Ebira, Auchi and even Alago muslims were slaughtered in Jos & Kaduna by Hausa-fulanis who call them fake muslims?

Where was this brotherhood when Hausa fulanis descended on Yoruba muslims in Kano in retaliation for the Shagamu crisis?

You can only tell that to ignorant people.
Your people call even Bauchi tribal muslims TUBEBE, let alone Yoruba or other muslims.

hahah these are just part of ur figment of ur imagination that you constantly spew and fabricate to make a point,
If I ask for ur evidence now, you divert and change topic like how u have always done!! Lol. What part of KD and kano does Igala, Ebira, Auchi and Alago reside in a large number that they were specifically targeted and killed? I have lived in both states, I don't remember meeting any of those ethnicity apart from ABU zaria.. can u provide ur evidence

Lol. How are hausa/fulani in a position to indicate who is a real or fake Muslim, what's the criteria for that? grin cheesy this is what happens when u listen to fani-kayode and RadioBiafra cheesy

Your foolish, a nincompoop for that matter!! How did you come to conclusion that it was Yoruba Muslim that were attacked in sagamu, how do you identify one, was it written on their forehead, so jnow you can differentiate between a Yoruba Muslim and Christian?? I want evidence not cheap emotional talks!!

I searched for "Tubebe" on net and I couldn't find anything related to that, Is it part of ur concoction and fabrication grin cheesy

Hahaha, Southern Kaduna exists whether you like it or not. They know themselves and they and Hausa fulanis are as different from each other as night & day.
We will never watch filthy uncircumcised almajiris misrepresent the great people of Southern Kaduna in any capacity without it going unchallenged.

it only exist in the figment of ur imagination.. is it a state, is it recognized by the law and constitution of Nigeria, foes it have a governor of its own, or was it part of state and capital they taught you in primary school? grin..I know how badly you want ur states of minority MB, but till then, its not a reality yet but just a mirage and pipe dream! grin

See this liar saying ''We rejected Bindowo''. Mention one muslim dominated area that Fintiri won elections, let me see.
95% of his voters were christians and you open that gworo teeth of yours to say we.

Indigenous tribal muslims can never be like fulanis. These ones are far more tolerant and progressive except a few who have been cultured and overmixed with Hausa fulanis.
We know how to separate the chaff from the seed.

Your people voted against Fintiri and now you want to claim him in the name of islam. He can see through the hypocrisy of your likes.
well I don't know much about Adamawa state and i won't claim to, but I have ample and large pool of friends from there who overwhelmingly suggested and voted against Bindow, all my Adamawa friends are Muslims and all were against him.. whatever the scenario is, Fintiri is a Muslim and we will never work agaisnt Muslim interest in the state whether hausa/fulani or any other ethnicity.. one for certain is, minority Christians will never rule it

1 Like

Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Asnafsaeed(m): 1:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Nowenuse:

Even Southern Borno where you have the Marghis, Buras, Kibakus and a dozen other tribes belong to the middlebelt.
The middlebelt is an identity for all Northern minorities.
Anybody who is not Hausa-fulani-Kanuri and is from a minority tribe is very much a middlebelter. Irrespective of your state.

those minority tribes can never be part of MB, at least not for now, they can relate and have things common with MB states of Benue and Platue, but they can never be part of it geographically unless they secede from the larger group, which I don't see happening anytime soon
https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/21/real-reason-middle-belt-quitting-acf-pogu-bitrus/amp/

Bitrus Pogu above is the current National president of THE MIDDLEBELT FORUM who is at the forefront in advocating the middlebelt agitation and unity between the Middlebelt and the south.

He is from Southern Borno. A Kibaku man. He is also the national president of Kibaku ethnic group, (2nd largest ethnic group in Southern Borno), so he is not just a nobody or unknown person.

I have no problem with that, anybody can decide to agitate, but it doesn't necessarily mean it will be successful.. Chechnya, Catalonia, Biafra etc have all been agitating but not yet successful, just like the MB .. because Bitrus Pogu has been agitating on behalf of SB doesn't automatically mean they are part of MB, only a referendum can indicate whether they can be part of MB, not Bistru, Jerry Gana etc
Cc Asnafsaeed, Oyatz, oilPUSSY.
Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by jumper524(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nowenuse:

Just to let you know that I used to be strongly pro-arewa in the past. However I dropped that stupid and useless identity long ago when I discovered that it doesn't suit me, my people and our struggles.
That crazy identity is meant for only Hausa fulani Kanuri muslims.

Ice Prince is a musician of course, he will do everything to sell and appeal to more fans.
Also, many middlebelters are still very ignorant of their identity just as I used to be in the past.
like I said, if truly ur from plateau, then your just a political puppet used to divide the north. Niger State has both Muslims and Christians but still live peacefully with each other same as benue, f.c.t, Kwara, kogi e.t.c your likes and your analysis only portray you as an enemy of unity. Reason why till tomorrow plateau and southern Kaduna keeps having religious crisis.
Ur likes are the only folks ignorant of your identity. Keep middlebelt out of your permutation Pls I beg you.
You can relocate to IPOB since your method of reasoning relates with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nowenuse:

If Tinubu is loosing Adamawa, it is not just the Atiku factor. It is the christian factor. 60% of Adamawa people are christians and they dislike APC or anything that comes with Buhari
And yet they never produce a Governor except Boni Haruna whom was there by chance when Atiku was picked as Obj's running mate. Adamawa is 60% Muslims or even more but not 60% hausa/fulani. There are many tribes that have significant Muslims population in the state e.g Kilba from Hong, the Chamba people of Ganye also. Know the facts before speaking please. I am from Numan Adamawa State

1 Like

Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Prompto: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dude you own the prerogative to be from hell for all I care.
Nowenuse:

Mugü. I am from Plateau state.

Middlebelters and northern christians voted GEJ because his personality resonated with us. Same reason we preferred Atiku.
We are however not going to vote for Tinubu, cos a vote for Tinubu is a vote for Buhari.
Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Nowenuse: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2019
ItzLaw:

And yet they never produce a Governor except Boni Haruna whom was their by chance when Atiku was picked as Obj's running mate. Adamawa is 60% Muslims or even more but not 60% hausa/fulani. There are many tribes that have significant Muslims population in the state e.g Kilba from Hong, the Chamba people of Ganye also. Know the facts before speaking please. I am from Numan Adamawa State

You are not from Numan cos a Bachama man cannot say rubbish like you are.

You say Adamawa is 60% muslim. Apart from the fulanis in the state, can you mention another tribe that is predominantly muslim?
None exists. Unless you will now tell us that Fulanis are up to 40% in Adamawa state, which is madness.

Every tribe in Adamawa state apart from the fulanis are either overwhelminngly christian, predominantly christian or 50/50. No one is predominantly muslim.

Chamba, Kanakuru, Verre & Mubi-Maiha tribes (Fali-Gude-Nzanyi) are the only tribes who are around a 50/50 religiously.

Kilba, Batta & Marghi are predominantly christian with a strong muslim minority (30%) WHILE other tribes like

Bachama, Mbula, Higgi, Longuda, Ganda, Yandang, Yungurr are overwhelmingly christian (90% and above).

How then can Adamawa be predominantly muslim?
Muslims only have an upper hand politically because fulanis who are the largest tribe in the state vote in a single direction (representing islam) while the other christian tribes are heavily divided along tribal lines politically.
Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Nowenuse: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2019
jumper524:
like I said, if truly ur from plateau, then your just a political puppet used to divide the north. Niger State has both Muslims and Christians but still live peacefully with each other same as benue, f.c.t, Kwara, kogi e.t.c your likes and your analysis only portray you as an enemy of unity. Reason why till tomorrow plateau and southern Kaduna keeps having religious crisis.
Ur likes are the only folks ignorant of your identity. Keep middlebelt out of your permutation Pls I beg you.
You can relocate to IPOB since your method of reasoning relates with them.

Niger state muslims and christians still live in peace because of 2 reasons.

1) They are from the same tribes. Most muslims in Niger east & Niger south are not Hausa fulani. They are Gbagyis, Kadaras & Nupes.
Tribal muslims are not very extremist hence in most cases they live in peace with christians.

2) Niger state christians (Gbagyis & Kainji christians) are too weak to stand for their rights.
Gbagyi & Adara christians in Nasarawa, Southern Kaduna and FCT are not ruled by Emirates. They have their Sa Gbagyi, Etsu Karu, Agwom Adara e.t.c. They fought to get their indigenous titles. Those in Niger state are cowards.
The day they rise up to stand for their rights is the day peace ceases in Niger state.

So, now will you say peace should continue on the grounds that people are denied their rights?

If violence is the price people in Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Taraba & Adamawa have to pay for their rights to be respected and accorded to them. Then it is a good price to pay and Nigeria should expect more from us.
Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Nowenuse: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2019
@Asnafsaeed.

If I had known that you were the same handler as nyamuri and Alhassanyusuf, I wouldn't have wasted my time exchanging words with a coward like you who hides his reply when the debate becomes hot and embarrassing.

Since you claim you know something, why do you hide your replies like a coward?

Oh, you don't like it when people like us expose you Hausa-fulanis for the inherent evil that you are abi?

Look below and see the comment of other Nigerians in a different thread, talking about how Yoruba muslims usually flee to christian dominated areas whenever crisis begins in Kano or Jos or Kaduna.

My happiness is that many Nigerians across different regions are beginning to see you people for the inherent evil that you are. In the nearest future, the center will not be able to hold anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by jumper524(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Nowenuse:

Niger state muslims and christians still live in peace because of 2 reasons.

1) They are from the same tribes. Most muslims in Niger east & Niger south are not Hausa fulani. They are Gbagyis, Kadaras & Nupes.
Tribal muslims are not very extremist hence in most cases they live in peace with christians.

2) Niger state christians (Gbagyis & Kainji christians) are too weak to stand for their rights.
Gbagyi & Adara christians in Nasarawa, Southern Kaduna and FCT are not ruled by Emirates. They have their Sa Gbagyi, Etsu Karu, Agwom Adara e.t.c. They fought to get their indigenous titles. Those in Niger state are cowards.
The day they rise up to stand for their rights is the day peace ceases in Niger state.

So, now will you say peace should continue on the grounds that people are denied their rights?

If violence is the price people in Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Taraba & Adamawa have to pay for their rights to be respected and accorded to them. Then it is a good price to pay and Nigeria should expect more from us.
Do you think everything is violence? my Goodness your kind are the ones we should keep away from.
Nupes are majority in Nigerstate but with the peaceful manner of correlation amongst all tribes they are able to come into a consensus in everything. They zone their leadership in the state and still live peacefully.
When minorities keep living and seeing themselves as minorities, how do you expect them to rule the state or become stakeholders there? Talba was able to rule Niger state because he's from Minna he wasn't gbagyi which are majority he's from the minority tribe there, yet he was able to rule. your likes may claim because he's a Muslim but no it was because he was smart and know how to associate, he never saw himself as minority, he never discriminated himself.
Christians despite being minority in the state still live peacefully amongst the muslims , there has never been a time when churches were raided in Niger state, Christians in Niger state have never been discriminated..
You see it seems your not realising the fact that your being tribalistic and sentimental in your assertion, from your assertion it seems you don't see the possibilities of Muslims and Christians living together.
Cos even if you achieve your middle belt today, you'll still discriminate amongst tribes or religion. It has always been in you from your day one analysis.

You need to learn how to come to terms with people especially your host.
Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Nowenuse: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
jumper524:
Do you think everything is violence? my Goodness your kind are the ones we should keep away from.
Nupes are majority in Nigerstate but with the peaceful manner of correlation amongst all tribes they are able to come into a consensus in everything. They zone their leadership in the state and still live peacefully.
When minorities keep living and seeing themselves as minorities, how do you expect them to rule the state or become stakeholders there? Talba was able to rule Niger state because he's from Minna he wasn't gbagyi which are majority he's from the minority tribe there, yet he was able to rule. your likes may claim because he's a Muslim but no it was because he was smart and know how to associate, he never saw himself as minority, he never discriminated himself.
Christians despite being minority in the state still live peacefully amongst the muslims , there has never been a time when churches were raided in Niger state, Christians in Niger state have never been discriminated..
You see it seems your not realising the fact that your being tribalistic and sentimental in your assertion, from your assertion it seems you don't see the possibilities of Muslims and Christians living together.
Cos even if you achieve your middle belt today, you'll still discriminate amongst tribes or religion. It has always been in you from your day one analysis.

You need to learn how to come to terms with people especially your host.

I can see that you clearly justify peace based on inequity and injustice.

Why should Gbagyi, Kadara, Kamuku and even Kambari people of Niger state be ruled by fulani islamic emirates when at least 60% of them are christians? And you don't see anything wrong with this?

Why should Hausa people claim to be indigenes of Minna or any part of Gbagyi land, when they are settlers in these places?

We in Southern Kaduna, Plateau, FCT and parts of Taraba, Adamawa e.t.c wholly reject the possiblity of a Hausa or fulani settler claiming to be indigenes on our soil because we would never be allowed to claim indigeneship of Zamfara, Katsina or Sokoto states.
This has been the reason for series of crises in the region.

Many Gbagyis in Niger state are muslims and this is why they allow the Hausa fulani settlers claim their lands unchallenged. Had it been they were overwhelmingly christians like the Gbagyis of Southern Kaduna & FCT, they would never allow such nonsense.

Talba or whatever they call themselves can only claim Minna and rule in a state like Niger because most Nupes will vote him, not because Gbagyis will support him.
Otherwise, Imagine if Niger east was a state of it's own where Gbagyi is the official ethnic group, do you think a Hausa immigrant who claims to be from Minna can be elected a governor? Can a Hausa man who claims to be from Minna be elected senator of Niger east? Hell no. Unless they rig their way in.

Get that into your thick almajiri head. Our people can never accept peace on the alter of injustice and inequity.
We can only accept peace in Nigeria when there is fairness, justness and equity for all.

How many times have you heard of discrimination by tribe in Plateau state? This can only happen in Kogi & Benue. In Plateau, southern Kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba e.t.c. all the tribes are smaller tribes and no tribe alone has up to one-quarter of the state's population. Tribalism cannot be possible in this settings.

Lastly, I don't understand your last sentence, what do you mean to come to peace with my host? Explain this better.
Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by jumper524(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nowenuse:

I can see that you clearly justify peace based on inequity and injustice.

Why should Gbagyi, Kadara, Kamuku and even Kambari people of Niger state be ruled by fulani islamic emirates when at least 60% of them are christians? And you don't see anything wrong with this?

Why should Hausa people claim to be indigenes of Minna or any part of Gbagyi land, when they are settlers in these places?

We in Southern Kaduna, Plateau, FCT and parts of Taraba, Adamawa e.t.c wholly reject the possiblity of a Hausa or fulani settler claiming to be indigenes on our soil because we would never be allowed to claim indigeneship of Zamfara, Katsina or Sokoto states.
This has been the reason for series of crises in the region.

Many Gbagyis in Niger state are muslims and this is why they allow the Hausa fulani settlers claim their lands unchallenged. Had it been they were overwhelmingly christians like the Gbagyis of Southern Kaduna & FCT, they would never allow such nonsense.

Talba or whatever they call themselves can only claim Minna and rule in a state like Niger because most Nupes will vote him, not because Gbagyis will support him.
Otherwise, Imagine if Niger east was a state of it's own where Gbagyi is the official ethnic group, do you think a Hausa immigrant who claims to be from Minna can be elected a governor? Can a Hausa man who claims to be from Minna be elected senator of Niger east? Hell no. Unless they rig their way in.

Get that into your thick almajiri head. Our people can never accept peace on the alter of injustice and inequity.
We can only accept peace in Nigeria when there is fairness, justness and equity for all.

How many times have you heard of discrimination by tribe in Plateau state? This can only happen in Kogi & Benue. In Plateau, southern Kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba e.t.c. all the tribes are smaller tribes and no tribe alone has up to one-quarter of the state's population. Tribalism cannot be possible in this settings.

Lastly, I don't understand your last sentence, what do you mean to come to peace with my host? Explain this better.
everybody, every tribe migrated from somewhere, the moment they become large settlers in that community they become residence and owners.
And also thanks for associating me with Almajari, it goes to show a long way why God made you minority as you would never hesitate at the slightest chance you get to discriminate.
By tribe, by religion, by height and if possible by shoe size cos hate has deepened into your heart.
Keep fighting for justice that could be gotten smartly and peacefully with hatred and I pray you someday become victim of your own genocide.

Lastly my last statement means Give respect to the majority where ever you find yourself so they'll have no reason to discriminate you.

You either earn power: which is the best way
Or you take it: which result from bloodshed.

Once again keep hatred from your permutation, am from f.c.t I've never discriminated any tribe, race or region except Ipob, bokoharam, and shai who of course were becoming a nuisance to the country peace.
I wonder what you would be saying if u were born Almajari( we can't choose our own faith)

1 Like

Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Nowenuse: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
jumper524:
everybody, every tribe migrated from somewhere, the moment they become large settlers in that community they become residence and owners.
If this is true, then why were Gbagyi youths and Hausas in Bwari fighting?

Can Igbos in Sabongari, Kano be allowed to claim indigeneship of Kano state? Can they be given indigene forms and every benefit a Kano state indigene gets?

And also thanks for associating me with Almajari, it goes to show a long way why God made you minority as you would never hesitate at the slightest chance you get to discriminate.
By tribe, by religion, by height and if possible by shoe size cos hate has deepened into your heart.
Tell that to your Hausa fulani brethren who have been fighting all other ethnic groups in Nigeria and killing and causing trouble everywhere they go.

Keep fighting for justice that could be gotten smartly and peacefully with hatred and I pray you someday become victim of your own genocide.
It will be an honour to die protecting the dignity and integrity of my people.
Can you do the same?

Lastly my last statement means Give respect to the majority where ever you find yourself so they'll have no reason to discriminate you.
And this is the mentality that has kept your people in perpetual mental slavery and servitude.
Why is a fulani emir ruling Gbagyi people in Niger east? Were your people conquered and enslaved by the fulanis just as Hausa people were? Pls answer this question or forever shut those cowardly mouths of yours.

You either earn power: which is the best way
Or you take it: which result from bloodshed.
Now, tell me how you earn power without demanding for it and taking a stand on your rights?
The last time I checked, Sayawa people of Southern Bauchi cleansed all muslims out of Tafawa Balewa town and they were independent of the Emir of Bauchi and granted their own independent ethnic chiefdom by Bauchi state government, meanwhile your own Gbagyi people in Niger east are still ruled by a fulani emir till today till tomorrow.

So, tell me about earning rights.

Once again keep hatred from your permutation, am from f.c.t I've never discriminated any tribe, race or region except Ipob, bokoharam, and shai who of course were becoming a nuisance to the country peace.
I wonder what you would be saying if u were born Almajari( we can't choose our own faith)

You are from FCT and you've never discriminated, bla bla bla.

Was this the reason why Hausa & Gbagyi youths clashed in Bwari heavily this year and almost set the whole town on fire?
Is this the reason why Hausa fulanis want to force an Emirate on Gbagyi indigenes of FCT and they fiercely rejected it leading to crisis?

Go and get a life and stop being a 3rd class slave of the caliphate because of religion.
Once foöls become muslims, they stop having any senses in their heads, rather only willing to do the bidding of fulanis.
This is the reason why many tribes in the middlebelt will descend on their own indigenous muslims first before facing the Hausa fulani settlers in cases of crisis.

A hausa man will still see these foolish tribal muslims as fake & inferior muslims and call them TUBEBE (converts). Tufiakwa!
Re: Why The North May Vote A Southern Candidate Against Their Very Own Son Come 2023 by Flathead: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hahaha I don't know what ur talking about boy!! You most be delusional and a sociopath to think that a dimwit jester like you can box me to point of hiding my replies, this is a deliberate and desperate conjecture emanating from guilty conscious of contradicting ur statements, derailing and diverting to other segments of debate

Can you verify on where and when I hid any of my comment/reply?

I asked you a simple question and yet you went about beating around the bush without a clear-cut answer..those comments attached doesn't proof anything, its the same bunch of garbage, moronic and foolish statement you earlier made

My question is, how do you or those( who u posted their comments) identity that Yoruba Muslims were attacked, is it written on their forehead, or do they carry an ID card that identify them as Yoruba Muslims?? Can you provid any link that specifically states that Yoruba Muslims were attacked?

The relationship between hausa/fulani/MB/Yoruba is at its finest and strongest since the inception of democracy.. for the first time, a party conceived and created by core northern and SW elites is ruling the core north, MB and SW

In this dispensation, we had have the lowest and fewest number of communal clashes between the core north and MB

You keep yapping and making noise on "how other Nigerians are tired of us and waking up to reality", I have been hearing this for years now, when is this waking up please? grin cheesy grin..or is it in 2080? grin

no region is going anywhere, at least not for now! grin
Nowenuse:
@Asnafsaeed.

If I had known that you were the same handler as nyamuri and Alhassanyusuf, I wouldn't have wasted my time exchanging words with a coward like you who hides his reply when the debate becomes hot and embarrassing.

Since you claim you know something, why do you hide your replies like a coward?

Oh, you don't like it when people like us expose you Hausa-fulanis for the inherent evil that you are abi?

Look below and see the comment of other Nigerians in a different thread, talking about how Yoruba muslims usually flee to christian dominated areas whenever crisis begins in Kano or Jos or Kaduna.

My happiness is that many Nigerians across different regions are beginning to see you people for the inherent evil that you are. In the nearest future, the center will not be able to hold anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Mentioned Hushpuppi / DSS Accuses IPOB Of Planning To Kill Buhari During Ghana V Nig Match -pics / Kaduna Mega Rally For Peter Obi (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.