Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital (910 Views)

Nigerian Airlines To Shut Down All Operations On Monday Over Fuel Costs / 20 Facts About Airports, Airlines And Air Travelling / 16 Famous Nigerian Airlines That No Longer Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerian is the only country in the world where overnight billionaires get into the airline business that requires billion of naira in capital for their setup.

Here are the Airlines that has the most controversies over the source of start up capital the establishment of the airline:

Air Peace - Media reports have cited Allen Onyema, a major contractor to the Multi-billion Naira funded Presidential Amnesty Program and longtime friend and colleague of Kingsley Kuku, former Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta who also doubled as Special Adviser to Goodluck Jonathan and had an annual budget of N60 billion naira on Niger Delta as the two joint owners of the airline.
https://www.abusidiqu.com/kingsley-kuku-business-partner-floats-airline-fraud-amnesty-programme/

Arik Air - The airline is owned by former River state governor Peter Odili according the Wikileaks . Arik Air, financed by Rivers State Governor Peter Odili, and began regional and international operations July 29. Arik Air Chairman Joseph Arumemi-Johnson is a close friend to Rivers State Governor Peter Odili, and the owner of Rockson Engineering, the engineering procurement and
construction company that built the Omoku Power Plant in Rivers State. Peter Odili was able to obtain a perpetual injunction from investigation for a N100 billion naira fraud case EFCC had against him.
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06LAGOS962_a.html

First Nation Airline - The ownership of the airline is linked to former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu. Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu allegedly acquires First Nation Airways (formerly Bellview Airlines).
https://metrowatchonline.com/fg-grounds-tinubus-airline-firstnation-airways-withdraws-its-certificate/
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/tinubus-airline-first-nation-collapses/

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by sweetonugbu: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Following
cool
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Anambralstson: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
djdutchboy:
Nigerian is the only country in the world where overnight billionaires get into the airline business that requires billion of naira in capital for their setup.

Here are the Airlines that has the most controversies over the source of start up capital the establishment of the airline:

Air Peace - The source of capital has been controversial and linked to amnesty funds. Media reports have cited Allen Onyema, a major contractor to the Multi-billion Naira funded Presidential Amnesty Program and longtime friend and colleague of Kingsley Kuku, former Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta who also doubled as Special Adviser to Goodluck Jonathan and had an annual budget of N60 billion naira on Niger Delta as the two joint owners of the airline.
https://www.abusidiqu.com/kingsley-kuku-business-partner-floats-airline-fraud-amnesty-programme/

Arik Air - The airline is owned by former River state governor Peter Odili according the Wikileaks and Arumeni Johnson is the front. Arik Air, financed by Rivers State Governor Peter Odili, and began regional and international operations July 29. Arik Air Chairman Joseph Arumemi-Johnson is a close friend to Rivers State Governor Peter Odili, and the owner of Rockson Engineering, the engineering procurement and
construction company that built the Omoku Power Plant in Rivers State. Peter Odili was able to obtain a perpetual injunction from investigation for a N100 billion naira fraud case EFCC had against him.
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06LAGOS962_a.html

First Nation Airline - The ownership of the airline is linked to former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu. Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu allegedly acquires First Nation Airways (formerly Bellview Airlines).
https://metrowatchonline.com/fg-grounds-tinubus-airline-firstnation-airways-withdraws-its-certificate/
https://www.nairaland.com/685487/oga-tinubu-buys-bellview-airline
[/s]

Beer parlour gossip, imagine the sources
Can Kaku afford one plan talk more of 34 aircrafts, AirPeace started with 4 plans, their major financer is Fidelity Bank, I believe Peter Obi have major stake in AirPeace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Airlines on the runway

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]

Can Kaku afford one plan talk more of 34 aircrafts, AirPeace started with 4 plans, their major financer is Fidelity Bank, I believe Peter Obi have major stake in AirPeace
Kingley Kuku managed a budget of N60 billion naira annually as head of the Amnesty Program and Allen Onyeama was the major contractor.

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]

Peter Obi diverted state funds into his personal business Saber Miller. He does not see a difference between state and personal funds.
http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Anambralstson: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

Kingley Kuku managed a budget of N60 billion naira annually and Allen Onyeama was the major contractor.
Otondo so because the picture with Kuku took with Allin Onyema during 44 president of US, he now owns AirPeace Why not shown me name that was registered with AirPeace in CAC, I hope you have seen AirPeace board

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo so because the picture with Kuku took with Allin Onyema during 44 president of US, he now owns AirPeace Why not shown me name that was registered with AirPeace in CAC, I hope you have seen AirPeace board
He was a major contractor of the N60 billion amnesty program headed by Kingley Kuku.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Anambralstson: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

Peter Obi diverted state funds into his personal business Saber Miller. He does not see a difference between state and personal funds.
http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares
Peter Obi family are very rich before he became government, he the owner of Fidelity Bank, Next cash and carry, he brought SABMiller now international brewery and many other businesses
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Peter Obi family are very rich before he became government, he the owner of Fidelity Bank, Next cash and carry, he brought SABMiller now international brewery and many other businesses
He built next cash and carry one year into his governship. Built the biggest mall in Abuja and Port-Harcourt. Does not change the fact he used $30 million of Anambra state funds into a venture he had an interest in.
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Anambralstson: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

He was a major contractor of the N60 billion amnesty program headed by Kingley Kuku.
Do you know how much just B777 cost Google the price and get back to me
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Anambralstson: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

He built next cash and carry one year into his governship. Built the biggest mall in Abuja and Port-Harcourt. Does not change the fact he used $30 million of Anambra state funds into a venture he had an interest in.
You are ignorant, he invested his money, also invested Anambra money, Anambra State owns shares in international brewery, not just the brewery he invested Anambra money in other firms both local and international do you research well or better read his hand over note
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Do you know how much just B777 cost Google the price and get back to me
The budget of the Amnesty was over N245 billion naira throughout Goodluck Jonathan regime.. Kingley Kuku fled to America when PDP lost the election. I went to school with his son Tobi. So how did he make his money ? He didn’t tell us that part . For a bank to lend money for airline business , you need to have secure assets .Banks won’t given money to a pauper or someone not already rich

https://allafrica.com/stories/201402180365.html
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

You are ignorant, he invested his money, also invested Anambra money, Anambra State owns shares in international brewery, not just the brewery he invested Anambra money in other firms both local and international do you research well or better read his hand over note
Corruption is so prevalent in Nigeria, you don't understand the concept of conflict of interest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Anambralstson: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

The budget of the Amnesty was over N245 billion naira throughout Goodluck Jonathan regime.. Kingley Kuku fled to America when PDP lost the election. I went to school with his son Tobi.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201402180365.html
The budget was over N245 billion and Allen Onyeama pack and buy plans I thought you guys said it's was Patience Johnathan that owns AirPeace Amnesty money EFCC couldn't trace the money during this Buhari tenure just like what they are doing to others, Peter Obi is number one APC target especially El Rufia, they have searched and found nothing to pin him down, Conehead I know you are really pain by AirPeace progress grin

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

The budget was over N245 billion and Allen Onyeama pack and buy plans I thought you guys said it's was Patience Johnathan that owns AirPeace Amnesty money EFCC couldn't trace the money during this Buhari tenure just like what they are doing to others, Peter Obi is number one APC target especially El Rufia, they have searched and found nothing to pin him down, Conehead I know you are really pain by AirPeace progress grin
What was his source capital? What is the difference between the source capital of Air Peace and Arik Airline? Can you say government funds had nothing do with it. Was Allen Onyeama a billionaire in dollars and able to secure loans loans before he became the major contractor of Amnesty funds. You live in the corrruption capital of the world, where every overnight billionaire source of wealth is known.
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Anambralstson: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

What was his source capital? What is the difference between the source capital of Air Peace and Arik Airline? Can you say government funds had nothing do with it. Was Allen Onyeama a billionaire in dollars and able to secure loans loans before he became the major contractor of Amnesty funds. You live in the corrruption capital of the world, where every overnight billionaire source of wealth is known.
Do more research about Allen Onyema

Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Do more research about Allen Onyema
Odili will also deny owning Arik Air and Tinubu will deny First Nation. I know the CEO of First Nation son and Kingley Kuku son. I went to school with them.
Allen Onyeama should explain to us where he got the billions to start an airline. You are dealing with an accountant that know what it is to make a profit after Direct Materials,Direct Labour,Manufacturing overhead and taxes to turn a profit.
He is yet to explain his source of billions in the corruption capital of the world. You can't just wake up one day and just start an airline.
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Anambralstson: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2019

Odili will also deny owning Arik Air and Tinubu will deny First Nation. I know the CEO of First Nation son and Kingley Kuku son. I went to school with them.
Allen Onyeama should explain to us where he got the billions to start an airline. You are dealing with an accountant that know what it is to make a profit after Direct Materials,Direct Labour,Manufacturing overhead and taxes to turn a profit.
He is yet to explain his source of billions in the corruption capital of the world. You can't just wake up one day and just start an airline.
Use your Google
Re: Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
This thread needs to be sent to front page. Now Air Peace CEO is being charged with money laundering in America

(1) (Reply)

What Countries Are Best For A Civil Engineering Graduate? / Study And Work As A Masters Student In Italy / Top10 Cheapest Countries In Latin America To Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.