Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Wizkid Is A Chronic Liar- Sarz Reveal On Twitter| Wizkid Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is A Chronic Liar- Sarz Reveal On Twitter| Wizkid Responds (624 Views)

“wizkid Is A Liar” – Producer Sarz Reveals On Twitter, Wizkid Responds / “wizkid Is A Liar” – Producer Sarz Exposes On Twitter, Wizkid Responds / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is A Chronic Liar- Sarz Reveal On Twitter| Wizkid Responds by emmydrey(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerian record producer, Sarz has revealed on instagram that although he has unconditional love for Wizkid, the Starboy singer is nothing but a chronic liar.

�����
Sarz who has produced some major hits like “Jaiye Jaiye”, “Come Closer”, “Samba” for Wizkid said this in one of his tweets today.
He said Wizkid possesses a compulsive urge to promise to meet with appointments despite knowing that he can’t, hence leading to failed promises.
Wizkid ! Love that guy! Wiz fit tell you say ” No worry tomorrow morning I go help you run that p” (knowing fully well he’s going to London first thing that morning).
@wizkidayo
this has to stop come 2020 �, he wrote.[img]Nigerian record producer, Sarz has revealed on instagram that although he has unconditional love for Wizkid, the Starboy singer is nothing but a chronic liar.

Sarz who has produced some major hits like “Jaiye Jaiye”, “Come Closer”, “Samba” for Wizkid said this in one of his tweets today.
He said Wizkid possesses a compulsive urge to promise to meet with appointments despite knowing that he can’t, hence leading to failed promises.
Wizkid ! Love that guy! Wiz fit tell you say ” No worry tomorrow morning I go help you run that p” (knowing fully well he’s going to London first thing that morning).
@wizkidayo
this has to stop come 2020 �, he wrote.[/img]Nigerian record producer, Sarz has revealed on instagram that although he has unconditional love for Wizkid, the Starboy singer is nothing but a chronic liar.

@wizkidayo
this has to stop come 2020 �.
He further advised Wizkid to put an end to the character henceforth so it won’t follow him into year 2020.
Although composed his words in a sarcastic manner, the message was passed and some fans agree with him that he’s right.
Wizkid saw the tweet as well and he responded saying;
https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1193491843155218433

(1) (Reply)

I Think Most Nairalanders Are Mad And Give The Most Savaging Comments / Davido Pictured With J.cole, Trey Songz And His Son Noah / I Charge N4million Naira For 6 Months On Hair Deals – Bobrisky Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.