Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' (70084 Views)

Actress, Angela Okorie Tw3rks Hard In White Pants To Davido’s Risky (video) / Video: Davido Risky Ft Popcaan: Download And Listen Here / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Before: When a girl is very intelligent, she becomes the talk of the community. You will hear things like "that girl brain na fire" "walking encyclopaedia" "book worm"

Today: People only assess a girl with her Ass and Chest size. You will hear things like "La baby La hot" "baby on fire" "Peper them"

...are you still asking what our problem is in this country?
Naija is gone to the gallows.. cry
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Burgerlomo: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Guyman02:

Nothing funny in your stupid meme misuse embarassed

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Pavarottii(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Before: When a girl is very intelligent, she becomes the talk of the community. You will hear things like "that girl brain na fire" "walking encyclopaedia" "book worm"

Today: People only assess a girl with her Ass and Chest size. You will hear things like "La baby La hot" "baby on fire" "Peper them"

U that saw a topic like that and still went to open it and even rushed to first to comment... Are u not a hypocrite?
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by luvyaself95(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

I tired for Nigerians brother
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pavarottii:

U that saw a topic like that and still went to open it and even rushed to first to comment... Are u not a hypocrite?

Morons like you is the reason I wrote the above. Get that into your dumb pap filed cranium of a brain.
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by NiCurious: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just Say No To Crack.
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Adebowalay(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Celebrityblog:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4s19bEJ3dK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-lady-rocking-low-waist-jeans.html?m=1
when naira Marley said back side is more effective than certificate.now i see , kanipe is a first class student h�i
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Pavarottii(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Morons like you is the reason I wrote the above. Get that into your dumb pap filed cranium of a brain.
E pain am grin grin
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by shaw2(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2019
God forbid
I can't manage this hectares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.