Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? (49059 Views)

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by realestniggah: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2019
How about he try getting his father into a treatment center instead of posing for interest clout
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Dididrumz(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by americaninja1: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2019
D guy no stand well, Incase of emergency. Japa straight
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by yahoosurepass(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2019
bloggers will not make heaven undecided

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Poor judgment on the part of the son.
There is absolutely nothing adorable about identifying with a psychiatric patient ('mad' is derogatory) this way. The man is sick and what he needs is treatment, institutionalized treatment and not his photo being broadcast on a public space like this. You should get him treated as a son and not use him to play I-dare-you game.

Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if many prospective in-laws after seeing this picture refuse to agree to the son marrying their daughter. "It is hereditary", they would say.

They look alike though, and the son's posturing lacks sanity, not the father's.

Awol1:
A middle aged man has been spotted striking a pose with his mad father.

I think it's adorable as not many guys of nowadays would do the same.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HonBenard/status/1192749781401194497

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by ecclize: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Dem resemble sha....
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Caseless: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Khd95:
Mad father khe, chaai

It was just a random mad man according to the person that posted this picture on Facebook, but bloggers have spin the narration again, I hail una oo
look around their eyez and you'd see some resemblance.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by BiadeFolar(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Under rated grin grin grin
ikorodureporta:
na him bet9ja prophet grin

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by hightempo(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
It is really sad today that almost everything is done by some people for social media post. However of what value is this to the society and the man in question, why striking a pose if you can't do the needful by helping the man to a rehab center

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Punchline33: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2019
They are not related. No physical semblance and the way the man posed u will know he is not proud of the madman. He could not even touch him. If they were related the pic would have been an emotional one. Well, the man is not a middle aged man as the Op stated. Those who claim they look alike may be right if u consider the young man's sense of colour combinations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2019
How about taking him for treatment and rehab before taking selfies.... This comes off as dumb to me.

I can bet this is not his father... Probably a "Truth or Dare" game.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by bikefab(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Blood is thicker than water. The resemblance is very striking.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Emyogalanya: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2019
nlPoster:
Rehab

The weird thing is the man does not look insane, it's his appearance that gives the impression.
what? Did you just say that? Make way for me people, i want to run out of here
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Ten06(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Can't the boy rehabilitate the father, or is he a yahoo yahoo boy who has used the father and need to display the madness publicly before the process can completed?

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Braintrain:
Will you marry someone with madness in their family?

Hahahaha
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Ten06(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Angelfrost:
How about taking him for treatment and rehab before taking selfies.... This comes off as dumb to me.

I can bet this is not his father... Probably a "Truth or Dare" game.
I believe the guy is completing the last process, by showing the insane father publicly before the yahoo yahoo process can be completed
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Ten06(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2019
kevotek1000:
Parental love... I pray his father receive sense soon.
Pls, this is not love. This is the last process of yahoo yahoo before the money can start coming. What stop him from rehabilitating him? I have seen where a madman was given drugs to make him sleep and his clothes were changed to clean ones before he woke up

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Aww. So touching kiss
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Anything to get popupar
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Ten06:

Pls, this is not love. This is the last process of yahoo yahoo before the money can start coming. What stop him from rehabilitating him? I have seen where a madman was given drugs to make him sleep and his clothes were changed to clean ones before he woke up
Sense..
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by kobosmart(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2019
grin e papa be like which dustbin go sweet to chop from today

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2019
kestolove95:
Is he from d wada family?
No from Yaya family
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by able20(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
If na Nigerian Now, I know say dem go accuse am say him use the Papa take buy Benz grin
But that is Accra in Ghana
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Happyguy201: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Foolish son
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Kokaine(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2019
nlPoster:
Rehab

The weird thing is the man does not look insane, it's his appearance that gives the impression.
exactly. The son could do better than that
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Akanoaaa(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2019
This is nonsense, why can't he change his cloth, give him heir cut and buy him shoe to look at least small normal instead of posing stupidly in the picture. I don't believe he's his father tho. If you have mental challenge parent they shouldn't look so rough like this, if you can't stay with them at least take a good very care of them. This man must be stupid if this mad man is truly his dad. The mad man doesn't looks like he have any relative around.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by hopefulLandlord: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2019
nlPoster:
Rehab

This doesn't make sense. "look" is "appearance" so if one has the appearance of an insane person the person does look insane.

2 Likes

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by JubrinElSudan: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2019
able20:

But that is Accra in Ghana
Me feel it's either Eastern or Southern Africa. Best bet Kenya
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Enemyofpeace: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Op you too fit do am?
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2019
kestolove95:
Is he from d wada family?
you dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by yeyeosoronga: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Khd95:
Mad father khe, chaai

It was just a random mad man according to the person that posted this picture on Facebook, but bloggers have spin the narration again, I hail una oo

Nigerian bloggers are wicked o...
Why do they tell so much lies and ruin the lives of others? I can't wait for the social media bill the senates says they want to pass.
Abi, is telling the truth a crime ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.