Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? (49081 Views)

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by solsticey2k3(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Some people’s hearts are made of gold
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by solsticey2k3(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Some people’s hearts are made of gold

If that’s actually his father
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Braintrain:
Will you marry someone with madness in their family?

Don't be daft.Mental for illness cannot run in a family.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Lonelypacifist6: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2019
nlPoster:
Rehab

The weird thing is the man does not look insane, it's his appearance that gives the impression.
What's appearance what's looks.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2019
Useless bloggers. So rather than get ones dad cleaned up, a guy will take a pose with his father in this state?

If this picture were true, it would be a tufiakwa picture. May I not raise a useless worthless good for nothing idiot that will use pictures of an aged me in poor health to pose on social media.

That guy is particularly stupid for taking that picture, whatever the fool is reason may have been

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by opius: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Can this be true? All these small boys can do anything for money, they won take style look alike sha, but if it true God Almighty please look at this uncommon love displayed by this boy and heal his father, Amen.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by SendAbroad: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Braintrain:

This is a "Stewpeed' question.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by 1x2x3: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2019
nlPoster:
Rehab

The weird thing is the man does not look insane, it's his appearance that gives the impression.

When him display for you body go tell you. Don't let a still picture deceive you.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by kevotek1000(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2019
Ten06:

Pls, this is not love. This is the last process of yahoo yahoo before the money can start coming. What stop him from rehabilitating him? I have seen where a madman was given drugs to make him sleep and his clothes were changed to clean ones before he woke up
Yes you are right... I really think he should have at least clean him up.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by grandstar(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2019
what is worrying is that mental illness can be hereditary. The boy dodged that bullet grin

What his dad needs are his psychotic drugs.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by landforeast(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2019
That day I will be by heaven Gate waiting for Bloggers to enter heaven.

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by powerblaze(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Very disrespectful title. There are a thousand better ways to put that title, ignorant OP

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by alizma: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Khd95:
Mad father khe, chaai

It was just a random mad man according to the person that posted this picture on Facebook, but bloggers have spin the narration again, I hail una oo
You are the one to blame for not being able to use your number6 properly, does that man's hair looks like someone with random madness?
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by toprealman: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2019
Reminds me of our jogging song back then.....onye ara na onye oshi sere photo( a mad man and a thief took a picture together).....just thinking though.
If that's his dad, rather than post his pic as being mentally challenged, sell those your blings and take him to Aro psychiatric hospital in Ogun state ( best in Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Kingrefreshed: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Awol1:
A middle aged man has been spotted striking a pose with his mad father.

I think it's adorable as not many guys of nowadays would do the same.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HonBenard/status/1192749781401194497

I guess this guy just dey admire the mad man's type of MADNESS.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by frozen70g(f): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2019
No one will be proud to put his mad father or mother in the public

The shame and humiliation is very embarrassing

Rather they post and solicits for financial help for rehabilitation

I repeat no body will be proud to do that
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by lokho(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2019
This is pathetic and commendable. My father will always be my father, no matter what. May God heal his father.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Awol1:
A middle aged man has been spotted striking a pose with his mad father.

I think it's adorable as not many guys of nowadays would do the same.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HonBenard/status/1192749781401194497
Pure lie!! How do you know the mad man is his father. No evidence, no resemblance. The guy is just posing with a popular mentality deranged person in his street and no more.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Pat081: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Koiikoii:
Are sure it's his father?
abi oooo maybe Op is part of the family or the brother to the mad person ,if nt how do he knw that is father and son
Koiikoii:
abi oooo maybe Op is part of the family or the brother to the mad person ,if nt how do he knw that is father and son
Koiikoii:
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Abdotcom(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2019
I dnt trust that guy, people should be given him close marking, cuz guyz re nt smiling, everybody want rich at all cost
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Life0Life: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Khd95:
Mad father khe, chaai

It was just a random mad man according to the person that posted this picture on Facebook, but bloggers have spin the narration again, I hail una oo

Bloggers and their lies can split a nation apart, the Government better start putting a penalty before it gets out of hand
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by ireneidiva(f): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2019
nlPoster:
Rehab

Tautology.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Pavore9: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Don't be daft.Mental for illness cannot run in a family.

Some classes of mental illness is hereditary.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by KanuSE: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Punchline33:
They are not related. No physical semblance and the way the man posed u will know he is not proud of the madman. He could not even touch him. If they were related the pic would have been an emotional one. Well, the man is not a middle aged man as the Op stated. Those who claim they look alike may be right if u consider the young man's sense of colour combinations.

I saw what you did there. grin
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by bluefilm: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Naija bloggers again!
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmm, he should do something about his madness.
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by Emmachi2810(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
He for Hug am, abi him papa dey smell am? sad sad sad
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by fortune1968: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Blood is indeed thicker than water
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by allubi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Braintrain:
May God forgive you
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by PETUK(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
My heart bleeds
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by adonaimart(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
una de cra.....e, who told u na im papa?
Re: Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? by bewla(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Braintrain:
U sure say no plus Cox am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.