Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Accommodation Very Urgent For Rent Slip - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Accommodation Very Urgent For Rent Slip (256 Views)

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / Pls How Can I Print BVN Slip / How Do I Get The NIS Application Confirmation slip with ID number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation Very Urgent For Rent Slip by Buyerscity(m): 1:12am On Nov 11, 2019
Good day all,

Please help a brother, as being in need of a place to stay within Lagos mainland due to where I stay got flooded. And,  I don't have enough money to run a full rent package at the moment.

Please, I appreciate joint rent.

This applies as what I consider

* You have a rented place and you plan moving out to another place BTW Nov and Dec

* You need a roommate to share the rent bills with

* Rent without agent and commission(i.e 3500 or 3k monthly)

God bless you as you put smile on my face.

Chat me on what's app

https:///23407082515117

Call:07082515117
Re: Accommodation Very Urgent For Rent Slip by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Do you work? Where is your place of work and which area in mainland is much preferable for it. How do you intend to pay the rents
Re: Accommodation Very Urgent For Rent Slip by Buyerscity(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
Do you work? Where is your place of work and which area in mainland is much preferable for it. How do you intend to pay the rents

Yes I work.
Prefered location Surulere, Yaba, Festac, Yaba
Payment as per agreement(full or Monthly)

(1) (Reply)

HEALTH AND BEAUTY TIPS FOR GIRLS / Get A Skill In Instrument Mechanic Work NOT Instrumentation / I Need Help With Stage Frightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.