Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Life Decisions Goes Wrong... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Life Decisions Goes Wrong... (313 Views)

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Decisions Goes Wrong... by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 11, 2019
I have gone through hard times and grim situations and still going through one of the hardest path in life. I always lock myself inside the room for as long as a week. I am fighting depression with all my strength and breathe and I don't know how it will finally end. My child has been taken from me and I have no family to stand up for me. Everyday is misery for me and I conclude maybe life's not for me anyway. I am Calling on people before I finally succumb to the noise and voices in my head.
Help a Son/Brother

Re: Life Decisions Goes Wrong... by CsRockefeller(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2019
It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Life Decisions Goes Wrong... by royalads: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
@OP I've gone through your entire and since you created it in October you've been all over the place looking for who to come to your aid. For your information, nobody is having it easy in this present economy but you don't see everybody running all over the place begging. You have to man up, tuck out your balls and get out their to hustle like a man. Come on. You are even a lawyer. A career that opens up vast opportunities if you learn to think outside the box. My friend, get out there and change your life. Nobody is having it easy and nobody will leave their thousand and one problems to come give you a hand out. Your question now should be... What services can i offer people now that they can pay me money for? Not who will give me a job. Man up jor. It's annoying.
Re: Life Decisions Goes Wrong... by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmn...(sigh) you won't just understand
Re: Life Decisions Goes Wrong... by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

10 Finance/accounting Lessons For Small Business Owners / CHEAP USB/DATA CABLE FOR SALE / Check Out This New Classified Website: Buy, Sell, And Auction Your Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.