Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Are You Still On Nairaland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Still On Nairaland? (265 Views)

Two Most Watch Funny And Sexy Videos On Nairaland And Youtube / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland / Is Toyin Lawani On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still On Nairaland? by ItuExchange(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Do people still use Nairaland?

As someone who has been a member of Nairaland, Nigeria’s largest discussion forum since 2005 when it was founded by Seun Osewa, i’m in a good position to answer this question.

Yes, people still use Nairaland and a lot of people at that even though i’ll say that the popularity has dipped as a lot f people have left the forum but newer people have joined and are still joining.

Some years ago, i couldn’t do without Nairaland but that has changed over the years as i don’t frequent the forum as much as i used to because of the mental shift that has happened.

Back in the day, you had the most intelligent Nigerians domiciled on Nairaland. Any information you needed,from politics, sports, entertainment, Virtual reality, food, you name it all had people that were experts in them and less intelligent people found it difficult to register talk more of comment on topics because they were intimidated by the caliber of people on the forum.

In recent times, you have every Uche, Kelechi and Wasiu on the forum, the average IQ of Nairaland as today is not desirable as most people there are not interested in engaging in any meaningful debate rather the forum is riddled with kids and unruly characters looking for whom to insult.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Do-people-still-use-Nairaland

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still On Nairaland? by BlackCrainte: 4:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Nairaland is a comedy center now.

I visit to come laugh and play.

Several useless topics gracing front page and useless comments makes it fun at a time.

If insight and eligtenment is what you need, just go join www.Quora.com

If you want to joke with everything and laugh out loud, welcome to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still On Nairaland? by NiggasInParis: 4:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Jeez... grin Honestly you can't cheat time oh!

How did the OP knew exactly how I was nuturing these thoughts and wanted to open a thread on this?

Any true OG out there knows Nairaland dun cast..

Gone are the days. Gone are days fellas... To me o, Nairaland closed shop 2012... But let me still try to be very considerate for the sake and of indomie generation..... 2016 was a last year NL ever had that vibe... 016 was the last year this platform made sense...
Since then everything dun cast...

I mean, I remember, When I will stroll to Business section, go to threads and see Icons like Akin Alabi commenting on a thread with delligence for that matter.....

Lol, NL is now a memory..

Btw, This thread deserves to be on FP.
Re: Are You Still On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Someone said the thread deserves to be on fp and he claims he is wise. Thread wey you take highlight all their flaws you want make them put am for fp . Na wah. If you go one school and you no like am leave. Nobody go beat you. If you go one canteen and pepper too much for the food no go again. Na by force to buy food from them? Simply go another canteen.
The forum no good but you're still here.... Hypocrites. Only a fool will take the forum serious. Only a dingbat will whine over what's not theirs. Open you forum we go come. Kungagatuangaga

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still On Nairaland? by DRPAIT123(m): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Are You Still On Nairaland? by helinues: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Are You Still On Nairaland? by ituglobal(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
I am still here, and for a purpose.
Re: Are You Still On Nairaland? by nlPoster: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Thread wey you take highlight all their flaws

Nairalanders are so critical and judgmental.

(1) (Reply)

Politician Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh Diamond Wristwatch & House In Dubai / Burna Boy Bags Grammy Award Nomination For His African Giant Album In Best World / Femi Otedola Donates N5bn To Children (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.