Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) (9391 Views)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 4:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Meet Instagram model Jaye who claims her backside is natural. (photos) is it natural?

Jaye Love is an Instagram model, club host and also a DJ in the United States.

She is well known on social media because of her jaw-dropping backside, which she claims is all-natural.

In her Twitter and Instagram bio, she wrote: ‘All Natural – NO SURGERY. ‘

See the photos below;
https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/11/11/meet-instagram-model-jaye-who-claims-her-backside-is-natural-photos/

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 4:12am On Nov 11, 2019
Abeg is this really natural? Cis na ass be like basia��

More photos

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by BlackCrainte: 4:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Obesity

5 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Justus180(m): 4:56am On Nov 11, 2019
dis her backside na simi + tiwa + toke makinwa + Dija backsides combine 2geda
in fact
she is carrying dey budget of bayelsa state...

9 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by ovieigho(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2019
she should just do a video on how she wear those jeans shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by FatherBona: 5:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Who else finds this offensive.......that is not an ass, that's a hunchback undecided

I wouldn't smash this, except you paying me 10 million

13 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by nengibo: 5:23am On Nov 11, 2019
She looks like a bee, even her legs has ass in blue gown picture

6 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Omihanifa: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Justus180:

in fact

Are you indirectly saying the yansh is worth 229 billion naira shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by beresponsible(m): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2019
All natural. Just a big ass.

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Bossontop(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2019
When u don old and u nor fit carry all dah load u go talk true......no worry

7 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by tillaman(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2019
That’s a city’s economy not an arse
Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by partnerbizn5(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2019
not really cute. it's much.

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Amadioha Mbaise eee!.........ke wu OTULE

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by blacq2009(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2019
If this one dash you puna, na the jeans go deny you am. You go try and try and try to get the jeans down the butt until you advise yourself. You go be like: hanty, thanks for the puna. But I am not doing again

5 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Jollyjollof(f): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2019
This kind of bumbum can cause knee problems in future Sha��

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by 1x2x3: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2019
blacq2009:
If this one dash you puna, na the jeans go deny you am. You go try and try and try to get the jeans down the butt until you advise yourself. You go be like: hanty, thanks for the puna. But I am not doing again

You must pro when given such access. First and foremost offer her a massage wink, head to grab a lotion while you tell her to UnCloth grin....... Na speed of light she go take pull then you oil that asss and attack from behind. If the defensive walls don't let you then you let her do the reverse cowgirl so you can spank the hell off those asss. It's too early for me to be writing this nonsense sha.
Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2019
I suspect she did surgery but there's one old internet picture where one woman was wearing Purple dress. Had a ridiculously proportioned butt. I wish i can find it. She wasnt particularly fat, her ass was just protruding way too much tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2019
Justus180:

in fact

Basket mouth

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2019
She could be saying the truth because her ginormous tail-end is relatively proportional to the thighs.

But how this one dey take wipe her ass after she shit? I guess she has aides for that.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by oyediranniyi: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Natural or not, a few years to this time,attractive now or not, sexy or not, she will be telling those that care to listen the truth.
It will begin to drag her and make her unpopular.
Vanity reigns for somewhile.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Jerkules: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2019
I'll Rather have the gal on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by 6ixT8: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2019
who is her tailor? This must be bespoke trousers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Having a flat tummy suggest she had surgery not many had such perfect shape

3 Likes

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Solo21213(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2019
If timaya see this one him go happy na this type wey e de lyk

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by blacq2009(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
1x2x3:

You must pro when given such access. First and foremost offer her a massage wink, head to grab a lotion while you tell her to UnCloth grin....... Na speed of light she go take pull then you oil that asss and attack from behind. If the defensive walls don't let you then you let her do the reverse cowgirl so you can spank the hell off those asss. It's too early for me to be writing this nonsense sha.
Hahaha. Attack from behind got me paa. It sounds like a fight.
Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Will I not be carrying a big wahala if marry dis huge asset, I will like to draw our attention to what cleaning itself means: Cleaning is the process of removing unwanted substances, such as dirt, infectious agents, and other impurities, from an object or environment.it is also the process of removing unwanted substances, such as dirt, infectious agents, and other impurities, from an object or environment. Cleaning occurs in various commercial, industrial, environmental, and domestic contexts, which differ in scale and requirements.
prolific giant cleaning services offers professional services on the following:
New construction cleaning, after party cleaning, office clecaning,janitorial services, etc.
Our core values:
Professionalism
Transparency
Team work
Responsiveness
Simplicity
Consistency
We are poised on making your offices, homes,schools,etc the hallmark of beauty.
Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by maigemuu: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
D kain poo wey dey d backside, lawma no fit pack am finish.
Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
If I fvck this one eh.....the kind cum wey I go cum go fill one paint bucket grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by kenir(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Where dafuq is timaya?

we need to see this girl in his next music video else we no go happy for am at all
Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by jnoz23(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
nengibo:
She looks like a bee, even her legs has ass in blue gown picture

If this is sexy, I quit being a human!
Even dogs have better taste

See deformity!!!

Even doggy style go hard for this one

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Dohn: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
dis is disgusting *spits*

1 Like

Re: Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) by Khd95(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Slim thick forever

This butt is bigger than the entire landmass of northeast Nigerian, if you know what I mean, this is boko haram bombom,deadly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth / Yinka Olonode's Suicide: Bros,so U Finally Killed Urself? (tribute) / Lil Kesh's Whatsapp Number Gets Leaked!!!!!!!!...(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.