Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan (27979 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Thetalker: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2019
With the funny video making rounds on internet shows Senator Dino Melaye campaigning with 'GBE body E' moves and slogan in Ogbe, Kogi State including the people and him making the dance moves on campaign ground.

Dino Melaye of PDP is set to contest in the kogi west senatorial district rerun election with Smart Adeyemi of APC on November 16. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4tzE5kAFtb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/11/dino-melaye-campaigns-with-gbe-body.html

pics below

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Thetalker: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Bola146(f): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2019
grin grin Gbe body e back to your house lipsrsealed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Brandstudio01: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
This man is everywhere on social media. Really taking advantage of the Social media more than his opponent

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Opinedecandid(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
They will win
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by iammo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
cry

eyah...

am starting to pity Dino melaye.. he is throwing all jokes and entertaining moves to keep his audience glued to him and perhaps vote for him, sadly APC would buy any available vote for as much as 5k if need be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by shammahyaro(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dino Dino...
Yahaya bello for president 2023 insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dino and Fayose will forever be remembered for their relationship at the grassroot level

It's good for the leaders to be close to the governed!!!

It has a lot of advantages

Curious to see what he will do with KOGI State!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Jestin: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
I see him winning
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Jakecgg: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
My fav politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Theoarhics: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
I never see smart Adeyemi campaign. Abi is Dino contesting against himself or a ghost?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by KingRabota: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
The quality of crappiness in this country is giving me nightmares

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by ayodaisi: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
If Dino like make he dance shank he goes novwhere

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Ayoswit(f): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Swaggalicious senator
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by ayodaisi: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
If Dino like make he dance shanku he goes novwhere

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by wallisdon: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dino.Sorry,you time in the corridor of power is over.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by ecclize: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is ridiculous....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm sure that's probably the only time he visits his constituents. During campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by JAWBONE(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Is Sen. Smart Adeyemi serious about this election at all? We've being seeing Dino all over this place in his usual eccentric behaviour but Smart seems to be relying on Federal might which i don't think is a smart move.

Well, I hope the people of Kogi West and Kogi in general do not get carried away by the shenanigans of these politicians and make the right choice

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Captiveportal: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Not when APC is bent on finishing his carrier lol
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
a
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by munchi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dance to looting

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Myhusband(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
This man is everywhere on social media. Really taking advantage of the Social media more than his opponent

unfortunately internet user hardly participate in election, kogi election is in the hand of INEC and Federal govt except if the electorates will sacrifice their blood for free and fair victory

I urge promising youths to stay away in this election please

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by udemzyudex(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
ayodaisi:
If Dino like make he dance shanku he goes novwhere

Cos the rigging plan is already in place right?
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by TooMuchStuff: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
See connection with the masses freely... !

In fact, Dino For President 2023. Period

Yeyebelo for kirikiri...!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by udemzyudex(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Myhusband:

unfortunately internet user hardly participate in election, kogi election is in the hand of INEC and Federal govt except if the electorates will sacrifice their blood for free and fair victory

I urge promising youths to stay away in this election please

Stay away how? You don't want them to vote their candidate so as like you already said the inec and FG will give it to their preferred candidate right?

I see you don't like the people ok Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan by Brandstudio01: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
iammo:
crygood morning miss you

eyah...

am starting to pity Dino melaye.. he is throwing all jokes and entertaining moves to keep his audience glued to him and perhaps vote for him, sadly APC would buy any available vote for as much as 5k if need be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.