Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) (30419 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns In Koton Karfe, Kogi LGA (Drone Shots) / Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bassa is PDP and PDP is Bassa

Thank you Bassa LGA.
The love is massive, pure and natural.

Senator Dino Melaye remains the nightmare of the APC in Kogi State.

The people of Kogi State love Dino, nobody can take that away from them because he has been speaking for them when others are afraid to speak.

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H3wMtKtNh2e67qwWhr8iZ2XyAtfrLQxnQi2CfhsBTVWunFcFsnDrHLVr6yPy9uwXl&id=100006354310237&sfnsn=scwspwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkS1hxW_nMs?si=xZA_TgibDEsN5hTx

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
From Atiku Abubakar of Pdp Campaigning for Senator Dino Melaye here

H.E. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar talks about Senator Dino Melaye, the Governorship Candidate of the PDP and by the grace of God the next Governor of Kogi State...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQm2eZFVs0?si=V9F4pjIcD6KmlCLI

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Wow what a massive campaign
SDM and Aguma of Bassa, after donating 10 million naira to Bassa community.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Tojan: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
None wanted to give Dino a chance. Now see how far he's gone all alone.

Dino Malaye of all people

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Dino will end up losing weight for nothing.

Exposing his two left legs for all to see. That's enough reason to deter voters.

Someone that should be wearing maternity gown to cover his legs.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Coolsat(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ododo of APC is winning hands down, all odds already in his favour from what's currently going on in kogi state

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dino Melaye is the people’s choice joor. Dino Melaye don won the people’s heart already. I really applaud his plans in the governorship bid. Really Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. He did his assignment well and he succeed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye Addresses Bassa Locals, Promising Better Governance And Financial Support Ahead Of The Kogi State Governorship Election

By Gideon Ayodele
Nov 08, 2023

In a bid to secure victory in the upcoming Kogi State Governorship election, *Senator Dino Melaye, the Governorship candidate for the *Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)*, made a formidable campaign stop at Bassa Local Government Area in Kogi East. Aiming to connect with the people and address their concerns, Senator Melaye pledged his dedication to workers’ welfare and advocated for improved governance throughout the state.

After paying homage to the Aguma of Bassa kingdom, Senator Melaye passionately appealed to the good people of Bassa to rally behind the PDP’s Dino/Deen ticket. Ensuring their voices are heard and their needs are prioritized, he promised to bring significant positive change to their communities. Recognizing the importance of community development, Senator Melaye generously donated a sum of ten million Naira towards Bassa’s ongoing community interventions.

Furthermore, Senator Melaye demonstrated his commitment to religious harmony and inclusivity by making additional donations to both the Christian and Muslim communities in Bassa Local Government Area. This gesture showcased his understanding and respect for the diverse needs and values of the people he aspires to lead.

During his address, the former senator, who previously represented Kogi West in the 8th Assembly, assuaged any concerns the local residents had about the fairness and safety of the voting process. Senator Melaye assured the Kogites that their votes would be protected, and he would take decisive action against any form of intimidation or violence perpetrated by the opposition, particularly by Yahaya Bello and his alleged thugs.

With great enthusiasm and conviction, Senator Melaye called for the people of Bassa to turn out in large numbers to vote for the PDP’s Dino/Deen ticket. This alliance, according to him, would usher in a new era of progress and prosperity for Kogi State.

Promising to uplift Bassa Local Government Area and ensure that its residents experience the tangible benefits of good governance, Senator Melaye sought to inspire hope and instill confidence in the electorate.

As the November 11, 2023 Governorship election draws near, Senator Melaye’s visit to Bassa LGA not only showcased his dedication to the cause but also reinforced his appeal to the voters. With his vision for a fair, inclusive, and prosperous Kogi State, he continues to garner support among the people.

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0nyBLAyQgpwTFrMwwBz4Ud8qr6ru8dTaXVze6GHtCe5bx3bptudzw811xs2Eqoji1l&id=100006354310237&sfnsn=scwspwa

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Houseontherock1: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
One thief will soon replace the outgoing thief undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Politicstoday: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Truths9ja:
Bassa is PDP and PDP is Bassa

Thank you Bassa LGA.
The love is massive, pure and natural.

Senator Dino Melaye remains the nightmare of the APC in Kogi State.

The people of Kogi State love Dino, nobody can take that away from them because he has been speaking for them when others are afraid to speak.

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H3wMtKtNh2e67qwWhr8iZ2XyAtfrLQxnQi2CfhsBTVWunFcFsnDrHLVr6yPy9uwXl&id=100006354310237&sfnsn=scwspwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkS1hxW_nMs?si=xZA_TgibDEsN5hTx
wow Senator Dino Melaye dey win the heart of kogites here. Massive turnout here.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dead on arrival ambition, dino MILAYE wasting time and resources.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Press statement
November 8, 2023

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the Dino/Deen campaign council wishes to inform party members, leaders, stakeholders and the general public that the venue for the PDP Kogi State gubernatorial grand finale has been changed to the *Party secretariat, along Zone 8, Lokoja.

The time for the grand finale kick-off remain 10am prompt.

Signed:

*Barr. Omoyemi Gold Olumudi*,
Spokesperson,
Dino/Deen Campaign Council

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://www.facebook.com/100006354310237/posts/3538188233069619/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Copied

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by ican2020: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Also check out pictures of former Senate President, Senator Bola Saraki campaigning with Senator Dino Melaye in Kogi State.

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by STEWpid(f): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dino is Willingly Working Well!!!

Chai..
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
STEWpid:

Dino is Willingly Working Well!!!

Chai..

From what I’ve see so far, Dino is winning the poll. He really planned the governorship race well.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by APCNig: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
We won't even allow PDP supporters to vote. We will teach you how this game is played. Both Bukola Mesujamba Saraki and Atikulation Abubakar are two losers that we have humiliated more than once.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
This guy may win, but narrowly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by aQUINandmore: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Truths9ja:

From what I’ve see so far, Dino is winning the poll. He really planned the governorship race well.

dey deceive yourself

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by APCNig: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Truths9ja:

Let me just tell you that we have the results already, we will just wait till Sunday before announcing it. We run this game, we will teach you how it's played

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
I hope he wins, I pray Yahaya Bello don't deploy his thugs on the election day, anyways
I trust Dino, Men dey!!

I pray Dino don't use Kogi state money to buy Lambo and fund is extravagant lifestyle after he eventually wins.

Any which way I am so certain that Dino is better than whoever Yahaya is bringing

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Godjone(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
The speed with which Dino is moving is something else. This guy may win ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Alaga2222(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
We youth will never learn, All this men don’t care about us nah time like this you fit see them with the poor masses… I can bet with my two balls, the man children no dey Nigeria 🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by APCNig: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Godjone:
The speed with which Dino is moving is something else. This guy may win ooo

Giringori Obituary did more than this, we put he and Atikulation in caged. We run this game

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Sauki44: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
Real lion
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by TheBTCinvestor: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
He wants to use Kogi state funds to replace or buy new Ferraris and Lambourghinis grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by dapsoneh: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Efforts in futility

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Politicstoday: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
No one see Ododo of APC campaign pictures yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React / UK Warship Arrives In Nigeria To Support Regional Maritime Security / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.