Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) (27439 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
PrincessGift:
smh,leave Wetin dey write for body of motor and enter motor biko,lecturer undecided angry
no
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ishilove:

But if they don't marry you men will be the first to label them 'evening newspaper'

Come on mama, no dey attack your person lyk dis now. cheesy

Go through my posts and you'll see that I am a defender of the female universe. Like Voltron. grin

But seriously, people shouldn't be pressurized into marriage. It always ends badly. Some people feel fulfilled being alone. All they need is a dog, a great pair of earpiece and cool music collections and they are set for life.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Sunnymatey(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pls somebody should give me that lady's contact. I ll mary her and show her love.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by xianah(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
My dear marriage is not by force a lot of in responsible men out dere,get a job and move on ,am sure u meet some one better,don't think or feel bad...
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
People of GOD, If you don't Get Personal Divine Direction from GOD , About your Spouse, Do not Marry..

Having said that, from the video our sister posted, Our Sister is packing out because her husband Comes home late.. I did not see Place where the guy got her..

My Conclusion: The guy has an irresponsible behavior, but I don't think he beats her. For the lady, I think She has a Mouth that runs anyhow..

They need Holy Counselling..

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by PrincessGift(f): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

Come on mama, no dey attack your person lyk dis now. cheesy

Go through my posts and you'll see that I am a defender of the female universe. Like Voltron. grin

But seriously, people shouldn't be pressurized into marriage. It always ends badly. Some people feel fulfilled being alone. All they need is a dog, a great pair of earpiece and cool music collections and they are set for life.
Sorry if I sounded confrontational. Fact is society pressures women, especially when they reach a certain age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Wanity(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Wicked Men Everywhere

If a lady (wife) offends you, communicate with her and reconcile if it’s possible. If it’s not possible, divorce following the normal process.

Why will you throw a mother and her son out around 1:30am? What if she has no relative, where would she have gone to? That’s pure wickedness and it breaks my heart. It’s not fair at al. Some people don’t have conscience.

If the man begs the lady this time around, it’s better for the lady to stay in her father’s house because next argument might land her in a teaching hospital. (That’s if she is lucky)

Olorun jowo ma je ki n shi ile wo o AMIN

Women women so quick to crucify men with their useless emotion

1. The man is a drunkard and she know that before she married him.

2. Why would she state that she is trying to keep her baby and herself safe from her husband if he wanted to harm her he would have done that a long time ago.

3. Why would you fight your husband and ask neighbors to come to aid,

Last if that woman is my wife I make her my last enemy on earth

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ndlistic:
According to her:

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/how-my-husband-threw-our-6-month-old.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD5Yo-3V96M

The story is not complete.

In one instance, the wife said the husband drove her out of their house, and in another instance, she said there was a split due to his staying out late and returning home smelling of alcohol. She appears to be filling up a story and hiding details that might show her own failings and shortcomings. From the narrative, it was evident that the man had begun to keep late nights even before the first split. The question is: "why would a happily married man keep late nights, and come home smelling of alcohol?" My guess is that it was never a happy marriage for the man. And when a man is unhappy in his marriage, he avoids home at all cost. I have many of them in my workplace who prefer to do overtime without extra pay than return home.

In all, no matter what must have happened, a child should never have been dragged into the madness. The highest he should have done was wait till daybreak to make sensitive decisions such as moving her loads out of the house. Anger is not a solution. What if something bad had happened to the family while they were using the road at midnight? We should learn to manage our anger because anger destroys.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
psychologygh:
in Ghana,in such cases,you report him to the Women And Juvinile Support Unit now known as the Domestic Violence Support Unit under the Police Unit and within 24 hours,the man will be arrested and jailed or better still be forced to take care of the child and mother even when the marriage is over.

Lies. Btw what do you understand by domestic violence?

I keep saying it that Nigerian women lack self esteem. Lack of self esteem and financial independence is the reason they refuse to leave these kinda marriages/men

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Sorry if I sounded confrontational. Fact is society pressures women, especially when they reach a certain age.

When you allow yourself to be pressured by small minded parents ,relatives and friends.

If you no give them that kind leg for the first place dem no go fit sit down begin pressure you make you go marry

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Honestly, I pity any lady cheating on a good man in this generation. Let alone treating him like trash. All these slaykings know now is to take tramadol, carve their beards, do yahoo yahoo- then start looking for warm toto. Shake them up and down, nothing in their coconut heads, only woman matter. Let all the useless people marry themselves biko. Nature should find a way to hook them up grin

You think too highly of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by saintkelv(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=Ndlistic post=83921721]According to her:

there are two sides to a coin. kindly ask yourself what you have been doing wrong.
take a chill peal put yourself in his shoes and make your marriage work
no man will choose to stay out late when he has a comfortable home.
kindly readjust and make his home comfortable and peaceful u will see him rushing back home ɓ4 4pm sucking Ur breast milk instead of alcohol
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
PrincessGift:
smh,leave Wetin dey write for body of motor and enter motor biko,lecturer undecided angry
.. Even an ambulance?
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by maynation(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Let one idiot na tell me to fall into a obvious scam called marriage.

Some men are just scum.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Xzevian(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
This life na double sword, some marriage blessed with good wife, bad husband some with bad wife but a good husband...... And still some are lucky to get both right. If you are one of the few lucky one, you have an everlasting peace of mind that billion of dollars won't buy you
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ishilove:

But if they don't marry you men will be the first to label them 'evening newspaper'

Receive, continue rejecting me, and you will become suya newspaper

you have been warned angry

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by kereman1: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
psychologygh:
[s]in Ghana,in such cases,you report him to the Women And Juvinile Support Unit now known as the Domestic Violence Support Unit under the Police Unit and within 24 hours,the man will be arrested and jailed or better still be forced to take care of the child and mother even when the marriage is over.So men are always scared to misbehave in Ghana or act irresponsible[/s]

Stop comparing Nigeria with ur infant country ghana
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:
Let one idiot na tell me to fall into a obvious scam called marriage.

Some men are just scum.

It takes two to tango.

Tell me one reason why a happily married man would keep late nights?

I am not blaming anyone, I am just trying to be rational which is the least expected of an educated person. Only illiterates jump into conclusion.

That woman is not innocent. Her narrative is all over the place in her quest to gain sympathy. And since she was the first to run to the press, and also being a woman (and not to mention that she is also an orphan), the odds are against the man.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by maynation(f): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

It takes two to tango.

Tell me one reason why a happily married man would keep late nights?

I am not blaming anyone, I am just trying to be rational which is the least expected of an educated person. Only illiterates jump into conclusion.

That woman is not innocent. Her narrative is all over the place in her quest to gain sympathy. And since she was the first to run to the press, and also being a woman, the odds are against the man.

It's cool not to jump into conclusion like you wrote.

So let's imagine the woman being the worst human on earth, does the innocent baby deserve the treatment too?
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
what makes Ghana an infant nation? at least it it not the poverty capital of the world. grin grin grin and people are not being hunted to be kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin grin grin

[s]
kereman1:

Stop comparing Nigeria with ur infant country ghana
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
what makes Ghana an infant nation? at least it it not the poverty capital of the world. grin grin grin and people are not being hunted to be kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin grin grin

[s][/s]

It’s an infant nation because if we don’t open our borders within the next 10years you won’t be able to afford data to come on nairaland to brag ...by then the hunger in Ghana would be legendary

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Slow down, slow down, my boy. People are already eating from dustbins in Lagos oooh grin and food prices are skyrocketing grin are you sure you go see rice chop this Christmas so? grin There is plenty of food in Ghana grin too much food sef grin grin grin

Elder0001:

It’s an infant nation because if we don’t open our borders within the next 10years you won’t be able to afford data to come on nairaland to brag ...by then the hunger in Ghana would be legendary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by richie240: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
Pele.

Never marry a blockheaded alpha male. They don't take corrections and believe they can do whatever they desire.
Lolz. Is it as eazy as DT?
When courting, most men temper (down) their 'alpha-ness' because d 'figure 8' is still sharking them. Its when they've succeeded in marrying d woman and have overfed themselves of her 'Cookey jar' DT their real color comes out.

A man (or woman) who is teachable, is indeed salvageable. You see the opposite? Run from them. They can never give peace.
Lolz again...
There's d saying: Men marry women hoping they don't change, but women marry men with the hope that they'll change.
The ones that 'behaved' themselves (pretentiously) b4 marriage change after wedding, how much less d ones that have shown u their true Jaguda colour.
Sisterlee, no one can change a man but himself o

.....Mr. Richie
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:

It's cool not to jump into conclusion like you wrote.

So let's imagine the woman being the worst human on earth, does the innocent baby deserve the treatment too?

If the story concerning the baby is true, I already condemned the act.

But it can be that the man asked her to leave his house, and then she narrated to neighbors that he included the child.

It was on this Nairaland that we saw a video of a Nigerian woman physically assaulting her mother-in-law in the United States. Fortunately, the husband (who is also Nigerian) captured the incident on his phone. After the wife finished assaulting her mother-in-law, she called 911 and told the police that her husband was abusing (raised his hand to) her.

It was the video that saved the innocent man from going in for violence against a woman.

I don't know if anyone remembers the thread. I think it made frontpage.

So, we should never totally believe just a side of a story. Women are even more liable to tell lies because society believes their story quickly especially when it has to do with domestic violence.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
richie240:

Lolz. Is it as eazy as DT?
When courting, most men temper (down) their 'alpha-ness' because d 'figure 8' is still sharking them. Its when they've succeeded in marrying d woman and have overfed themselves of her 'Cookey jar' DT their real color comes out.

Lolz again...
There's d saying: Men marry women hoping they don't change, but women marry men with the hope that they'll change.
The ones that 'behaved' themselves (pretentiously) b4 marriage change after wedding, how much less d ones that have shown u their true Jaguda colour.
Sisterlee, no one can change a man but himself o

.....Mr. Richie

I didn't say CHANGEable, I said TEACHable.

The second part contradicts your saying of men reducing their alphaness. Nigerian men are not very pretentious, they bask in their extreme bad habits because they know there would be one desperate woman to take them like that. Maybe because she hopes he would CHANGE.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GreenDee(f): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

And some are crying that they are not married.

Some women sef, if a man doesn't love you, dump his ass but some women will be behaving as if its a do or die affair until they end up dead.
No man is worth all the troubles, I'm telling you.

Use your life do better thing. Dont center it around a man. Abokor Ku doesn't pay.
This is the pure truth,If she even die sef,within a month d man will get himself another girl,or even enter into a new relationship,inside life.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by richie240: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

I didn't say CHANGEable, I said TEACHable.
Sisterly, its all semantics. Change o, teach o. Na same tin. What's d purpose of the teaching in d first place if the fella was already on d right path? You think of teaching him to make him #amend/change his ways.

The second part contradicts your saying of men reducing their alphaness. Nigerian men are not very pretentious, they bask in their extreme bad habits because they know there would be one desperate woman to take them like that. Maybe because she hopes he would CHANGE.
I didn't generalize. There are men who show their true (bad) color during courtship and there are other fellas who hide their true nature just to get d lady they want to the marriage altar. I was referring to d latter.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
richie240:

Sisterly, its all semantics. Change o, teach o. Na same tin. What's d purpose of the teaching in d first place if the fella was already on d right path? You think of teaching him to make him #amend/change his ways.

I didn't generalize. There are men who show their true (bad) color during courtship and there are other fellas who hide their true nature just to get d lady they want to the marriage altar. I was referring to d latter.

Not the same. Have a nice day.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by richie240: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Not the same. Have a nice day.
U 2.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by alphaNomega: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
This story wreaks of infidelity
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by alphaNomega: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Elder0001:

You underestimate Ghanaians too much. Closing the borders for that length of time would make Nigeria shittier than it already is. The other countries would eventually find a way to thrive economically without your country.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.