Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) (27427 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by kereman1: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
what makes Ghana an infant nation? at least it it not the poverty capital of the world. grin grin grin and people are not being hunted to be kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin grin grin

[s][/s]

U are right shatta bandit,

Ur country is an infant country, even ur president with his wealth and influence will not win any LGA in lagos state.

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ndlistic:
According to her:

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/how-my-husband-threw-our-6-month-old.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD5Yo-3V96M

I don't get:

A man who is throwing his wife out let that same wife record him openly?

They are even throwing banters?

I am sorry, the husband sounds like a heart broken drunk than an abusive husband.

Now to the OP:

The husband called the uncle and said he was no longer interested in the marriage which they agreed.

Two weeks later, he calls the wife and she comes back.

Did the wife ask him to engage her uncle to resolve the issues before going back?

Did they resolve the issues that initially led to the separation?

Why would the man ask her back and them spend every opportunity out of the house?

A man who closes at 3pm and comes back home drilink at 11pm shows there is something wrong somewhere.

Did the wife find out why he drinks? And if she couldn't put up with it, why did she go back?

If the husband is so evil, why did she jump at a second chance without even consulting her uncle?

Madam should tell us the REAL story. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by somehow: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Maybe he's not the father of the baby.

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Stop talking nonsense. Is nigeria a rich country? grin grin grin grin
kereman1:

Ur country is an infant country, even ur president with his wealth and influence will not win any LGA in lagos state.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

I didn't say CHANGEable, I said TEACHable.

The second part contradicts your saying of men reducing their alphaness. Nigerian men are not very pretentious, they bask in their extreme bad habits because they know there would be one desperate woman to take them like that. Maybe because she hopes he would CHANGE.

You say teachable, I say coachable.

Anyone who is not teachable or coachable is bad news.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wanity:

Women women so quick to crucify men with their useless emotion

1. The man is a drunkard and she know that before she married him.

2. Why would she state that she is trying to keep her baby and herself safe from her husband if he wanted to harm her he would have done that a long time ago.

3. Why would you fight your husband and ask neighbors to come to aid,

Last if that woman is my wife I make her my last enemy on earth
What do you mean by useless emotions? A person with a heart will know that throwing your enemy and an innocent child outside your house because you have the power to do so is pure WICKEDNESS. The madam might be wrong and the husband might be right, whatever the case maybe, treating an innocent child like that is cruel.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Just30: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
kereman1:

grin grin grin
why would my president, a learned man
want to lead pigs in the pigland? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by kereman1: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

Renegade from the burnt infant country called ghana,

Dangote profit a month is bigger than ur infant company country's yearly budget.

Kiss the truth
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
why not kiss your stvpidity first? nigerians need to import sense from Ghana grin grin grin Too many dumb asses in that armpit zoo grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
kereman1:

Renegade from the burnt infant country called ghana,

Dangote profit a month is bigger than ur infant company country's yearly budget.

Kiss the truth
[/s]

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
has certificateless buhari found his primary schools certificate yet grin grin grin bubu is busy watching tv cartoons and picking his teeth grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
kereman1:

[/s]

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by kereman1: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
has certificateless buhari found his primary schools certificate yet grin grin grin bubu is busy watching tv cartoons and picking his teeth grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
He u, ur country man and ur president nightmare.

We like him like that, u ghanians can't stop dwelling on the border closure.

Go and drink sniper...
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Edusouls(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Women are experts in telling stories to paint someone a devil, your own contribution of making your husband very unhappy, frustrated with you and prefers staying out late night drinking , shows that you made that home hell for the man, the truth is that you have lost ur husband he will happily go and marry another girl..
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by kereman1: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
why not kiss your stvpidity first? nigerians need to import sense from Ghana grin grin grin Too many dumb asses in that armpit zoo grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

E pain am say, dangote rich pass him country and every individual.

Dangote go buy ghana and every living thg in it, use all ghanians are s/ave§
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Sorry if I sounded confrontational. Fact is society pressures women, especially when they reach a certain age.

I agree with you. It's tougher on the ladies than the guys.

I just tell the ladies, just do you. Anyone who starts hounding you to go get married, remind them that their own mates are in the grave and no one is asking them when they'll join their ancestors. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by VicM6: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lilbest3:
What kind of stupid grammar is this?
"my husband threw I and my..." if you can't write in English why not just do it in pidgin?
wetin concern u with d engish she wrote na.... Na People English u dey read ni, over sabi... If you can't comment reasonably to her predicament then keep shut abeg or you go become english teacher...Ewu
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by VicM6: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Op is the one to be blame here.... u said he threw u out d first time and later came bk to beg..... trash.... you aren't wise, that's all.... i belive if he comes back again begging, u will still go bk.....
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by mrchineke: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lilbest3:
What kind of stupid grammar is this?
"my husband threw I and my..." if you can't write in English why not just do it in pidgin?

FFK idiot!
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin grin You are very pathetic grin one billionaire and 200 million sufferheads grin grin Ghana doesn’t have Dangote but we are not the global undisputed champions of poverty grin will you have one very rich and the rest suffering n smiling? You need to get your head examined grin I suspect inhaling generator fumes has damaged your fragile brain grin grin

kereman1:

E pain am say, dangote rich pass him country and every individual.

Dangote go buy ghana and every living thg in it, use all ghanians are s/ave§
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by primetravel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
greatmarshall:
undecided

God will open doors for you. You helper will locate you. Your economy will not nosedive.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by kereman1: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
grin grin You are very pathetic grin one billionaire and 200 million sufferheads grin grin Ghana doesn’t have Dangote but we are not the global undisputed champions of poverty grin will you have one very rich and the rest suffering n smiling? You need to get your head examined grin I suspect inhaling generator fumes has damaged your fragile brain grin grin

Keep ranting you are rich online, why ur mother is cooking with firewood at the backyard.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by greatmarshall(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
primetravel:

God will open doors for you. You helper will locate you. Your economy will not nosedive.
Amen and amen... I wish you everything you have wished me and even more... Thank you
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by pharmagba: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enculer2:

Is she disabled?
I don't think so, I believe she posted it for us to tell her to make the most of the situation
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
VicM6:
wetin concern u with d engish she wrote na.... Na People English u dey read ni, over sabi... If you can't comment reasonably to her predicament then keep shut abeg or you go become english teacher...Ewu
she's not the one who wrote the English, it's the mumu blogger
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by mrchineke: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Elder0001:

Lies. Btw what do you understand by domestic violence?

I keep saying it that Nigerian women lack self esteem. Lack of self esteem and financial independence is the reason they refuse to leave these kinda marriages/men

Abio, foolish women always looking for a meal ticket and free money.
Even those who are working, they want to spend their money of worthless stuff whilst expecting the husband to provide basic needs like roof over their head, utilities and school fees.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by foyeks2001(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Honestly, I pity any lady cheating on a good man in this generation. Let alone treating him like trash. All these slaykings know now is to take tramadol, carve their beards, do yahoo yahoo- then start looking for warm toto. Shake them up and down, nothing in their coconut heads, only woman matter. Let all the useless people marry themselves biko. Nature should find a way to hook them up grin
Hahahaha... You are so funny sis...
I'm still laughing abeg...
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by foyeks2001(f): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
smiley

I'm sure you've never told him he is a good man. One of my mistresses used to tell me how bad I am, how I'm not caring and how I'm not romantic. One morning I used her index finger to unlock her phone while she was sleeping and her chat with her best friend showed that I'm so good ; how I am so romantic and how I help her , how she would not be able to live without me. I closed the phone and pretended I never knew.

Before I did that, I checked her phone because I felt she was cheating that's why she never appreciated me. So if he's good. Tell him .
Hava! He's aware of that na.
We will be 8years together as husband and wife next year August.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by surplusk: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Stop talking nonsense. Is nigeria a rich country? grin grin grin grin

Is Ghana a rich country? Ur minimum wage in Ghana is not up to Nigerian minimum wage so what make you rich given you fact now.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by surplusk: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

You and ur likes keep jumping from one tree to another looking for bananas. Ghanaians monkeys. Is even like u sound as if ur president also leads some pigs to Nigeria. You just need some rest boy.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
foyeks2001:

Hava! He's aware of that na.
We will be 8years together as husband and wife next year August.

Congrats. I love loves stories though they are hard to replicate in reality.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by AkhereOkaka(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Wicked Men Everywhere

If a lady (wife) offends you, communicate with her and reconcile if it’s possible. If it’s not possible, divorce following the normal process.

Why will you throw a mother and her son out around 1:30am? What if she has no relative, where would she have gone to? That’s pure wickedness and it breaks my heart. It’s not fair at al. Some people don’t have conscience.

If the man begs the lady this time around, it’s better for the lady to stay in her father’s house because next argument might land her in a teaching hospital. (That’s if she is lucky)

Olorun jowo ma je ki n shi ile wo o AMIN

You're right what kind of man in his right senses will send a wife and a six months old baby out at such ugly hour, whatever the lady has done does not warrant such cause of the baby, why not wait till morning, some men are evil

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Legendguru: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.