Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire (39540 Views)

Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 KM Road In Abaji Area Council (Photos) / Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by nku5: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beautiful, high quality road. If not that he's Ade-Ojo the State government wouldn't have let him build it. I think Ilara-Mokin also has steady power because of him

1 Like

Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by maxzzo1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Which one wey fashola don do? Nothing Abi......shame!!!
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by Thomthom(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Election things
Even dough... which one your state gov don commission.. This your comment go only discourage others pls
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by Legendguru: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by Charly68: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
I think I will have to go and build a house in that village to retire and cool off my head
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by 27Pushing30: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Poorly constructed road ...obviously can’t last 1 year

The man tried though , a private citizen doing road with same quality that mirrors the mighty SG/FG... smh so we can safely say Naija SG’s n FG are just using road projects to siphone funds
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by Bar1941(m): 4:39am On Nov 12, 2019
sonature1:

I am not hating but there's nothing impressive about the road.

If I am a billionaire and want to do something for my people, I will do something of world class. As a constant reminder to the government that they should stop settling for mediocrity.

Go and check out what that US-based Anambra-born doctor is doing in his state. That's exactly what I mean.

Like we say in Nigeria, half bread is better than chin-chin.

So, well done, Sir Ade-Ojo.

But the road I am seeing will start having potholes before long.

This particular man built a world class university in that his hometown called Elizade University, go and check the place out then come and edit what you wrote here.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by Eife(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2019
seguno2:

Do you mean that we should just scrap the government and keep our taxes etc to ourselves

still pay your tax
But forget about this government, they don't care about us. Just work on yourself and when you get to the top, turn back and try to help others( touch lives)
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by sonature1: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2019
Bar1941:

This particular man built a world class university in that his hometown called Elizade University, go and check the place out then come and edit what you wrote here.

Yes, I never knew that.
But someone mentioned it, and it's commendable.
However, I have a problem with the quality of the road I am seeing.
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by seguno2: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Eife:
still pay your tax
But forget about this government, they don't care about us. Just work on yourself and when you get to the top, turn back and try to help others( touch lives)

I don’t understand why you have to pay for a job that is not done. How will that help anyone?
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by brownskilo(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2019
A man doing very well for his community.
Re: Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire by nku5: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Fashola now wants to claim it as Federal Government Project grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5555515/photos-babatunde-fashola-commissioning-6km

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) / Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.