Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi (1506 Views)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) / See The Number Of Cars Imported Through Nigerian Ports Between 2012-2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by chukel(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2019
G.U. Okeke and sons, a fore most transport business in Nigeria has introduced charging ports for each passenger in all its fleet. Passengers irrespective of where you sit can charge their phones comfortably. They have also introduced free Wifi in all the vehicles in their fleet. Once you procure your ticket, your log in and password are included in order to access free internet service while on board to your destination. I think this is the very first in the transportation business. Kudos to their management. Such innovations are welcome.
Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2019
chukel:
G.U. Okeke and sons, a fore most transport business in Nigeria has introduced charging ports for each passenger in all its fleet. Passengers irrespective of where you sit can charge their phones comfortably. They have also introduced free Wifi in all the vehicles in their fleet. Once you procure your ticket, your log in and password are included in order to access free internet service while on board to your destination. I think this is the very first in the transportation business. Kudos to their management. Such innovations are welcome.

can WiFi work in bush inside ore? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by chukel(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

will work where there is network. Just same way yours won't work in the bush

9 Likes

Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by RZArecta2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Is the WiFi capped or unlimited for length of the journey
Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by IchBinBrait(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I don't think so..
Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by banky3w(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
IchBinBrait:

I don't think so..
The free WiFi is tempting. The hotel weh try am last in lagos short 107gb in 12hrs...... Make i just come lagos for no reason dey hungry me.
Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by chukel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
RZArecta2:
Is the WiFi capped or unlimited for length of the journey
unlimited
Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by chukel(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
banky3w:

The free WiFi is tempting. The hotel weh try am last in lagos short 107gb in 12hrs...... Make i just come lagos for no reason dey hungry me.
some hotels in enugu give free wifi. On booking a room, you are given user id and password

1 Like

Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by noble71(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
chukel:
some hotels in enugu give free wifi. On booking a room, you are given user id and password
Na matured learned people full Enugu nah, make they come try am for Lagos. grin grin na crazy people full here.
Re: GUO Introduces Charging Ports And Free Wifi by IchBinBrait(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2019
noble71:

Na matured learned people full Enugu nah, make they come try am for Lagos. grin grin na crazy people full here.

Hahahaha... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Taking Delivery Of Your Car From The Ports. FX35 SUDDEN OVERHEATING / Used Camry 2007 Vs Used Corolla 2004 Vs Landed EOD 2005 Vslanded Big Daddy 2004 / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.