Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce (7208 Views)

A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu / Photos: Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Bikini Bod On A Beach / Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by DapoBear(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2010
http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/16/eva-longoria-divorce-tony-parker-san-antonio-spurs-desperate-housewives-split-breakup-divorcing-filed/

Kind of surprising.

(And no I don't read tmz regularly, I found this out through a basketball website  tongue )
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by ragdollz: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2010
Yes because it has been out there for a while. The gist I mean. Old news. But you know that by now I guess. Still, I don't think she looked bothered as she hosted the EMAs recently. Baby has got her groove back already.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by DapoBear(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
It is funny though, fans of both sides think their hero can do better.

On basketball sites, they think Tony Parker can get a much hotter gf/wife, and I think Eva fans think she can do better too, lol.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by ragdollz: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2010
Hotter than Eva? Is it because of age or what? I bet when he first married her they all thought she was hot. Guys don't know that even Jessica Biel will become 40 one day. I guess Tony can keep marrying and divorcing every ten years when his current wife gets too old.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by DapoBear(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2010
You have to remember how much older Eva is than TP, though. She is like 35, he is like 28 or 29.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by ragdollz: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
Like I said, let him go and marry a younger girl if that was the reason for the divorce. But I promise you, he'll never be satisfied. Five years from now or so, I wonder what he'll do next.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by DapoBear(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2010
I think career stuff is also playing a role. She wants to be in NYC to help her career. He signed an extension with the San Antonio Spurs, so will be there for a while.

So let us not make TP out to be the villain here wink
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by ragdollz: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2010
DapoBear:

I think career stuff is also playing a role. She wants to be in NYC to help her career. He signed an extension with the San Antonio Spurs, so will be there for a while.

So let us not make TP out to be the villain here wink

Lol, well somebody has to be, and we can't pick on poor tiny Eva can we? The guy always takes the schtick tongue.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by googles: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
Team tony cool

hez a slam dunk hunk wink
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by ladej(m): 1:24am On Nov 17, 2010
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by nellaluv(f): 2:30am On Nov 17, 2010
Phew, i'm glad the story was false. Like WTH, i've never seen two people in love like these guys are on TV.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by DapoBear(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2010
my bad. . .
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by bkbabe97y(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2010
And the 2010 NairaLand Award for "Rumor Monger of the Year" goes to. . . . . .

DapoBeaaaaarrrrrr. . . . . .
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by DapoBear(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2010
;d
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by chyz(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2010
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by googles: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

hmm . . . team tony anywayz
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by SALady(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2010
@chyz, thanks for the answer. I've been wondering what's wrong with Tony's face but I couldnt quiet put my finger on it.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by ikamefa(f): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2010
bk.babe97y:

And the 2010 NairaLand Award for "Rumor Monger of the Year" goes to. . . . . .

DapoBeaaaaarrrrrr. . . . . .

" totally hilarious" am sure @ post was just having fun cheesy
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by femferan: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
R u sure its false ? , jst got eva files for real dis time on CNN show biz , Eonline twitter mins ago
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by kokoye(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
It is 100% true.

All over the Web now.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by ladej(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
DapoBear:

my bad. . .
the story has been confirmed true now. it was true then false then true. MY BAD son, nothing do u. guess i wished it was false, sad
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 18, 2010
I thot this was fake but is true. So damnnnnnnnnnnnnn sad. I really used to  adored them. I mean they were soooooooooo cuteeeeeeee together.
Stupis hollywood. no marriage last cry cry
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by DapoBear(m): 5:26am On Nov 18, 2010
Damn.

Alright, time for me to holla at Eva. Ms Longoria, where you at?  cool
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Cosmass(f): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2010
na wa for Hollywood marriages sad
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Coolabbie: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2010
Nothing surprising about dis,we all know hollywood marriages dont last.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by SALady(f): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2010
^^^Oh well, wish they lasted longer though.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by ragdollz: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
Yes, I always knew the story was correct tongue. It's been around for months, come on. Actually, it was known that they'd broken up - but now it's for sure that they are getting divorced. Babe must have been stalling before now, after all which woman wants a broken home?

Eva Longoria to divorce basketball star husband

Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria has confirmed that she is to divorce her husband of three years.

After a day of frenzied web speculation and a number of denials, the actress admitted she had filed for divorce from basketball star Tony Parker.

Read more here> 

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/847595-eva-longoria-to-divorce-basketball-star-husband

Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by armyofone(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
me like Eva so much wink
she is asking for spousal support  lol Eva dont let Sagamite see you  grin
[s]make sure you get everything you can claim [/s] cheesy
no sorry for cheaters cool
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by DapoBear(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
She is too short, though undecided Very cute, but too short.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by hackney(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2010
I wonder why she didnt have a baby for the man.
The moment a wife cant\wont have babies, she is more or less like every other
girl on the streets.

I wonder if  women know why  men even get married. (think about it! !)
JLO and julia roberts would have joined her and jenny aniston if they did not sit up.
Very selfish.

Now she has all the time to prance around wisteria lane.
Nonsense
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by favouredjb(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
Hackney easy,lol

I was sad to hear this story,this people don't cherish marriage!I heard tony was cheating for like a year
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by chic2pimp(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
armyofone:

me like Eva so much wink
she is asking for spousal support  lol Eva dont let Sagamite see you  grin
[s]make sure you get everything you can claim [/s] cheesy
no sorry for cheaters cool

For Real? shocked shocked shocked. . . . .I swear this lady makes millions of dollars yearly(from Desperate Housewives, Adverts and what not), so why does she need spousal support? Na wa ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boris Becker's Wife Lilly Goes Topless In Ibiza... photo / How Can A Billionaire’s Daughter Eat Like This” – Reactions As Temi Otedola Shar / Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.