Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce (7223 Views)

A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu / Photos: Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Bikini Bod On A Beach / Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Sagamite(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2010
cap28:

schizo saggy grin grin grin grin grin grin - this is you,  a house negro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-a6EzIpwJI

Retard answer the question.

Be clear I am not even clicking on your links, talkless of watching them. I just click quote and then thump you. grin
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Sagamite(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2010
Kunbee:

Too much insults, don't you think? undecided

Anyways

I saw the message, you are a doll wink kiss

How are you?

I dey o.

Sho wa?
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Kunbee: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2010
Am fine cheesy

Thanks for checking up on me grin
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by cap28: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2010
saggy are you afraid to click on the links? - will your fragile ego shatter into a million pieces if you do? come on grow some balls for once in your life, man up and click on the links and then perhaps i might just try and have an adult discussion with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Sagamite(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2010
cap28:

saggy are you afraid to click on the links? - will your fragile ego shatter into a million pieces if you do? come on grow some balls for once in your life, man up and click on the links and then perhaps i might just try and have an adult discussion with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No, I am expecting your retarded arse to answer my question about your initial dumb (as usual) entry into the thread, so I can give you the usual and inevitable thumping and show how dump and mentally deranged you are. wink grin
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by cap28: 1:02am On Nov 21, 2010
Sagamite:

No, I am expecting your retarded arse to answer my question about your initial dumb (as usual) entry into the thread, so I can give you the usual and inevitable thumping and show how dump and mentally deranged you are. wink grin

Sagamite the first thing you are going to have to do for me is enrol in an adult education class because your grammar and spelling is quite frankly appalling.  How long have you been working as a security guard in tescos?  Surely by now you must have been able to save up enough to pay for your fees to attend night school somewhere in hackney.

Secondly you really need to do something about your anger, any chance of anger management classes?  You see you're not doing yourself any favours with your hysterical off the wall responses.

Thirdly, i just love pressing your buttons, its so easy to get you going, its like sparring with a deranged chimp on crack, the more i dangle the bait before you the crazier and more off the wall your responses become.  I hate to imagine what your blood pressure must be like, well good luck with all of the above and look forward to having an adult conversation with you when you've sorted out the education thingy.
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Sagamite(m): 1:04am On Nov 21, 2010
cap28:

Sagamite the first thing you are going to have to do for me is enrol in an adult education class because your grammar and spelling is quite frankly appalling.  How long have you been working as a security guard in tescos?  Surely by now you must have been able to save up enough to pay for your fees to attend night school somewhere in hackney.

Secondly you really need to do something about your anger, any chance of anger management classes?  You see you're not doing yourself any favours with your hysterical off the wall responses.

Thirdly, i just love pressing your buttons, its so easy to get you going, its like sparring with a deranged chimp on crack, the more i dangle the bait before you the crazier and more off the wall your responses become.  I hate to imagine what your blood pressure must be like, well good luck with all of the above and look forward to having an adult conversation with you when you've sorted out the education thingy.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Oh shut up. You are daft.

Note: I did not read that, I scanned it.  grin I don't waste my time on inane, retarded rants.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by nellaluv(f): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin

ldomp4h hehehe

Kunbee:

You wan make i give you belle again undecided

If you poke me, i poke you, man no go vex smiley .

Hello kunbee.
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by armyofone(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Kunbee: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2010
nellaluv:

If you poke me, i poke you, man no go vex smiley .

Hello kunbee.

Correct babe kiss

Where you dey hide all this day ehn, sey na with kenny g shocked angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by nellaluv(f): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2010
I think say you dey vex, i no wan show face tongue
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by Kunbee: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2010
Report for duty jor
Re: Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce by armyofone(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
see wetin Evarista Long cause for here? See as Sagamite and Cap dey yab each other with english

girl can't finish laugh  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You / Happy Birthday To D Most Beautiful Woman In D World / Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.