Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much (2501 Views)

Coloured Beard: Efe Claps Back At Fan / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much by gistringgers(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Nollywood actress Chizzy Alichi and a fan got into a social media exchange today after the fan dragged her for smiling too much in her pictures.

The young man wrote;
“You too dey smile madam. Sometimes frown your face joor”.

Reacting to this, Chizzy Alichi bluntly expressed the fact that the overwhelming blessings surrounding her life cannot be hidden, and they reflect through her wide smiles.

She further advised the fan to take his advice to another page, as she definitely doesn’t need such advice from anyone, including him.

She wrote;

“Frown with all these blessings surrounding me. Check next page my dear”.

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/nollywood-actress-chizzy-alichi-fires.html

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much by gistringgers(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much by Omihanifa: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Big yansh cool producers, and marketers no go allow this one rest

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much by dollytino4real(f): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2019
see he goat face, abeg my sister smile more 4 long life
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much by Koiikoii: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Smiling don turn wahala
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much by LearnITsmash(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2019
If your big assets are a blessing then you are the dumb foolish dingbat in Nigeria today, what a waste undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much by Solo21213(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Fine face big yash comfirm breast plus cute smile you are too much

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Fires Back At Fan Who Drags Her For Smiling Too Much by Geminita1(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
LearnITsmash:
If your big assets are a blessing then you are the dumb foolish dingbat in Nigeria today, what a waste undecided
Shut up, she is right. Our big ass, big breast and fine face are assets. Do you realise that most women don't have to work anymore once they have these assets? because they are assets and very valuable. The men that are dashing us gifts, giving us money and so many other privileges are not stupid. We are made to be appreciated. If you don't have anything to give the women around you, move one side so that other men would see them.

sadist.

(1) (Reply)

Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today / BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband / Bbnaija Housemate Shegz Spotted Naking Bella this Night {pic + Video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.