Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today (2498 Views)

Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by Dammy10: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tundeednut sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate him on his birthday today. She shared a photo of herself and her brother, then wrote;

The work don't appreciate real people like you ☺️ hence they call it Rude, arrogant and what have you...As if you go out of your way to insult people...if you don't come for people they won't come for you, Treat people exactly how you want to be treated � No long Cap! Wishing you the very best T... Outside the gram you ROCK �� I am glad to be part of those who holds a small spot in your life ❤️ Enjoy every bit of your day Babe❤️❤️❤️ We Turn da Fuvk up Later tonight ��� Disregard any idea Acct carrying the Kings name, once he's back you will see it here first �But for now let us celebrate a man who has made many stars���

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by Dammy10: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Happy birthday �
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by sirqeeboi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
He does looks like her brother in the pics grin
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

They are celebrating him on Instagram but he's not online. Enya !

Og weytin be ya 2go username? grin

1 Like

Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by Littlebrowngirl: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by Iceyjayz: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
I pray he gets his account back, Tunde is the real Gee, the way he deal with stupid people in his page makes me happy cheesy
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by Bruno3000(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Who be this Tunde Kolanut? Me I don't know him o
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by mytime24(f): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
His sister na igbo girl

Why Nkechi Blessing
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by Dreyton36: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Who's listened to Iceprince ft tekno _make up ur mind

Iceprince : just last week my guy turn billionaire, when police come he guys dissapear

E get why , tunde short man , fear women and apologize to baba nla make insta let u rest

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Happy birthday tunde
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by adekola4258: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tundeednut sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate him on his birthday today. She shared a photo of herself and her brother, then wrote;Cc Cc MissyB3Cc FynestboiCc
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by heykims(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omo this guy is truly down to earth, as in God really summarised him, he is brief.
Plainly, he is damn short angry sad
Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by kenzysmith: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
chai I swear he sister make brain her sound track go mad

Re: Tundeednut Sister, Nkechi Blessing Celebrate Him On His Birthday Today by falcon01: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bruno3000:
Who be this Tunde Kolanut? Me I don't know him o
Tunde peanut

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photos To Show Genevieve Nnaji Hasn’t Aged A Day (pictures) / Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' / Meet Osaze's New Baby - Noah Odemwingie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.