Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The 40 Seconds Versus 40 Minutes Man - The Sex Delusion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 40 Seconds Versus 40 Minutes Man - The Sex Delusion (309 Views)

Don't Mind Tonto Dikeh, Go From 40 Seconds Man To 40 Minutes Man! / Don't Be A 40 Seconds Man! Go From 40 Seconds To 40 Minutes With This Drink / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 40 Seconds Versus 40 Minutes Man - The Sex Delusion by drsugar: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2019
I was sitting down behind my desk in my office a few days ago when one of my drivers came in and started gisting with me. From politics to football and so on, we continued talking.

After some time, we got to that usual point of talking about women and life generally. He then went on to narrate in details how long he rode a woman to paradise the night before. He said "Doctor, I swear after 55minutes, I looked at the clock, went to the fridge for a cup of juice and returned for another 1hour."

Wow, a man in his mid fifties. I asked if it was natural and he swore it was. What an hyperbole!

This is what we hear frequently from men about their sexual escapades.

Some women nowadays don't even respect a performance of 5 minutes nowadays because of what they have heard other men doing.

Truth be told, a normal person can ejaculate as early as 3minutes and usually most men who are riding natural without hard drugs don't usually last more than 15 minutes.

Based on the above, men should take it easy on themselves and women should reduce their expectations.

NB: 40 seconds not acceptable ooo. The person should seek for help.

Spread the word.
Re: The 40 Seconds Versus 40 Minutes Man - The Sex Delusion by Holumhidey(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2019
lol how about five seconds?

1 Like

Re: The 40 Seconds Versus 40 Minutes Man - The Sex Delusion by obiekunie2: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2019
i only do 30 to 40 minutes and sometimes 50 minutes of intense fuk on my wife!

because i feel i have to give her the needed satisfaction so that even if she longa throat go outside she will see that am one of the best.

but for this yeye girls, i dont even stress myself for any reason - am paying for the services so the pleasure should be all mine!
in fact, sometimes i fit come under 5 minutes self i no send! in fact, i make sure she suck my gbola till jaw start dey pain and ache her!

i dey always make it clear to them - see! girl am paying u so its not for you to cum or get satisfied, its very important that i get satisfied anyhow i want it or their will be no repeat call.

if u need your own satisfaction go meet that your boyfriend wey u dey spend the money wey i pay you with let him kill himself trying to satisfy you.

i cannot pay you and still come and kii myself!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intriguing Self Surgeries That Made History / Diploma: Learn Gynecology And How To Treat Infertility With Herbal Medicines / The Woman God Save Thruogh Me, She Must Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.