Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ronaldo Was Injured And Asked To Be Substituted - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Was Injured And Asked To Be Substituted (588 Views)

John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty / Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Was Injured And Asked To Be Substituted by Oyinprince(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2019
I'm not a big fan of football but I'm always amazed at the hate directed towards Ronaldo. I saw the clip where he clearly asked for a substitution only to come to NL and see something else

See footage here - https://twitter.com/HaroonMUFC47/status/1193645177438691331
Re: Ronaldo Was Injured And Asked To Be Substituted by Danpersie31(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
I tire ooo
Re: Ronaldo Was Injured And Asked To Be Substituted by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dats it bro...I don't know why people hate the guy so much

Ronaldo the GOAT

Re: Ronaldo Was Injured And Asked To Be Substituted by gurunlocker: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
He was injured?

I hope he won't play against his customers; Faroe Islands and Andorra this coming international break. grin
Re: Ronaldo Was Injured And Asked To Be Substituted by MorataFC: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oyinprince:
I'm not a big fan of football but I'm always amazed at the hate directed towards Ronaldo. I saw the clip where he clearly asked for a substitution only to come to NL and see something else

See footage here - https://twitter.com/HaroonMUFC47/status/1193645177438691331
I don't know what engine is inside some of you,that always fabricating lies, did u check the pictures you posted there? The picture shows 69min while Ronaldo was subbed out in 55min
Pls explain that.
Re: Ronaldo Was Injured And Asked To Be Substituted by Kbs468(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
MorataFC:
I don't know what engine is inside some of you,that always fabricating lies, did u check the pictures you posted there? The picture shows 69min while Ronaldo was subbed out in 55min
Pls explain that.

Ronaldo Left Juventus Stadium Early
CR7 checked out three mins before FT after being 'irritated' at early substitution in 1-0 win over Milan

via Bleacher Report

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Returns From Injury To Help PSG Beat Lille And Extend Ligue 1 Lead / Floyd Mayweather, Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Among Forbes' Top Ten Highest Paid / John Terry's Father Arrested After Allegedly Attacking His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.