Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sauce Kid Is Trash - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Is Trash (5621 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by satsykim(f): 7:06pm On May 30, 2007
winkl think all dat is bull .sam bori bobo is my latest ring tone and people get it 4rm me everyday.d song is cool i think
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by samboribo(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2007
@the ladies
shey u bi fine girl?
of cos u bi fne girl!

@the guys
abi ubi fine boi?
yes u bi fine boi!

@hatehenry
if a family member of yours wrote any meaningful song and didn't make it in the music industry, please don't take it out on Sauce Kid, D'Banj, Konga Master or whoever. of all the so-called meaningful songs we've been hearing, how many have had positive effects in naija? there are still crooks in power and the siutation in the country is getting worse. Sauce is doing is his job and making his money legitimately. if e pain u too mush say people dey jam d gbedu, tell someone to throw you a life line cos you're definitely drowning.

check my username and my sig. need i say more? cool you know what it is
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2007
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! cheesy

Swagger right. . . . swagger left! cheesy

It's naija!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by gbadex1(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2007
@ Po Deep:

you're damn right about that! cheesy

@ Gaylord "luv"henry:

do you see how dumb you actually are? By calling me an "educated animal" i.e an animal with intelligence, you are indirectly calling yourself either -

# an "illiterate human"

#a human with no brain at all, just a rudimentary nervous system like planktons. . .i bet them planktons are more intelligent than u are! cheesy

# last but not the least, your reverse IQ equals that of a goat.

Take it from me luvhenry, you are a disgrace to retards. cheesy
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by luvhenry(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2007
gbade. x:

@ Po Deep:

you're damn right about that! cheesy

@ Gaylord "love"henry:

do you see how dumb you actually are? By calling me an "educated animal" i.e an animal with intelligence, you are indirectly calling yourself either -

# an "illiterate human"

#a human with no brain at all, just a rudimentary nervous system like planktons. . .i bet them planktons are more intelligent than u are! cheesy

# last but not the least, your reverse IQ equals that of a goat.

Take it from me luvhenry, you are a disgrace to retards. cheesy

what a waist of time u should have used this time to do something better with ur life rather than trying to feel funny
mental prey
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by charlesoni: 7:03pm On May 31, 2007
@ gbade x
its so obvious uthat u are a gay idiot and a daft one for that matter.
what does gay have to do wit the topic in view u said someone was gay and he asked you whether u were just knowing and abused u? and u believed he really is .
did u go to school at all?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by tosinadeda: 7:03pm On May 31, 2007
Yeah right he shld av done sumtin beta than answering a MUMU
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by tosinadeda: 7:03pm On May 31, 2007
Yeah right he shld av done sumtin beta than answering a MUMU like U
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by tosinadeda: 7:06pm On May 31, 2007
Se him b smart guy
him no b smart guy

se him b mumu
yes him b mumu

whyyyyy
san bori bobo
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by luvhenry(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2007
tosinadeda:

Yeah right he shld av done sumtin beta than answering a MUMU like U
see how horrible u look in that picture coupled with the fake and old arsenal jersey and u had the Gods to post a reply pls delete the pix immediately to avoid further embarrassment from pple bcuz they will start checking it
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2007
can i get a samboribobo for that ass,
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
nothin do saucekibaba
he's doing very good,
very very good
Yeba!
its naija
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by mrrehd(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2007
wtf!!
wat does toing toing toing mean huh?i'm sure u wer bumping ur ignorant ass to that shit becos it was kells.if na naija artiste u for dey yab am kwo?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2007
Samboribobo
yebariba, samboribobo, sing along,
somebody dobo, tonight, i will sample the obo
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sauce kid baba,,. nothi ndo u jo!its naija
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by gbadex1(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2007
@ Gaylord luvhenry and his boyfriend abi na girlfriend charlesoni:

you see, it's people like you two that give others the impression that Nairaland is a breeding ground for retards and idiots. I wouldn't even bother saying much, this thread itself IS trash, the originator of the thread is shit personified and charlesoni, the loyal boyfriend is the pathetic asswipe. Now this is what i call a sanitary exercise! cheesy

@ mr rehd:

ayo rehd, what it do? You're the same rehd from AHH, right? Well, welcome to NL bro. In case u're wondering, it's Darque. . .holla grin
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by mrrehd(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2007
for sho bro its the same rehd.just gracing nairaland you know!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by jerrymania(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2007
yeah thats real trash!but it makes sense when you give it a rhyme. thats what SauceKid did. at least he spits better dan Rugged
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
By FAR!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by mrrehd(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2007
sauce kid na the best definition of abinibi, kon she ability,
tuface na abinibi, not ability,
that one na person wey dem born with talent, him no learn am,
awon the rest learn am. mode 9 learn am. ruggedman, i no go lie, ruggedman, him get am, but no be say dem born am with am,

awon dbanj, and ko that one na just craze, shayo, shewere

nothin do naija, we fit do big show with all these artists to perform,
enough crowd, abinibi crowd, Jasi!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by kaydee(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2007
jerrymania:

yeah thats real trash!but it makes sense when you give it a rhyme. thats what SauceKid did. at least he spits better dan Rugged

Sure thing
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2007
Lol. Kaydee, u don com again wit dis ur ruggedman issue. I fit arrange make una jam o.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by gbadex1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2007
Blah blah blah blah blah. . . . .ruggedman is this, ruggedman is that.

I can bet my left nut if kaydee slipped on a fucking banana peel and broke his head, he'd blame ruggedman for it.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
ruggedman or mode 9 oh, or gino oh, or whoever, all these people are good in their own respect,
but sauce kid, ! difference is clear.
and sauce kid is not trash, thats sooooo not true!
Jasi
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by kaydee(m): 2:14am On Jun 03, 2007
My beef with Rugged is the way he came up.That's what i call a bi*ch-move and that makes him a snitch.See people like Modenine,Freestyle,Saucekid and Gino,their skills made way for them.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by gbadex1(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2007
That's not true.

Exactly how did Mode9 come up? What exactly is the difference between the way rugged and mode9 came up?

I'll tell you the difference - the difference is that the former doesn't care who's ox is gored and disses directly, while the latter prefers to diss subliminally and indirectly.

Now who makes the bitch moves?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by gbadex1(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2007
Besides that, what makes rugged a snitch (whatever the hell that means)? Aren't u making yourself the mind-reader by classifying him a 'snitch' if you didn't know/didn't want to know his state of mind as at then?

A snitch is essential one who defects to the opposing side and exposes/rats out his former side.
Exactly how would/does your definition of a snitch match this? Isn't it plain to see your own version of snitchy snitch doesn't make sense at least to the logical mind?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by saintkola(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2007
yebariba sanboribobo
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by tosinadeda: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2007
Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2007
abegmake una help me tel d bobo wetin snitchin mean oh.lol. no wonder him dey confuse us since morning.lol
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by kaydee(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2007
gbade. x:

Besides that, what makes rugged a snitch (whatever the hell that means)? Aren't u making yourself the mind-reader by classifying him a 'snitch' if you didn't know/didn't want to know his state of mind as at then?

A snitch is essential one who defects to the opposing side and exposes/rats out his former side.
Exactly how would/does your definition of a snitch match this? Isn't it plain to see your own version of snitchy snitch doesn't make sense at least to the logical mind?

It made sense to the logical mind but i think yours ain't logical. He was out there before that but got no recognition till he made his snitch move and now,they think he's dope. Lemme just come out and diss Ruggedman,they will think i'm the Next Hip-Hop king but not me,My skills will make way for me.
I've told you a thousand times to name his tracks Shoemakers and Mechanics can relate with but U neva did.

@ Skingo
U confused angry sorry grin I don't know how to lecture people for too long
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by gbadex1(m): 2:25am On Jun 04, 2007
@ kaydee:

you are simply not making sense. Did you actually read the basic definition of a ''snitch'' i gave?

Let's assume "ill" and "wack" are two gangs. Let's assume Rugged's former side was Ill and he defected from ill to wack. Just this simple analogy renders your posts illogical?

#1. if rugged defected from ill, by the definition of a snitch, he'd rat out the ill gang . Now, by your own statements, how could he rat out the "wack" ones if he wasn't one of them initially?

#2. And if you then "changed mouth" and said he was wack from the start, you are in effect saying he snitched on the wack ones by turning ill!

Both ways, your so-called "logic" kills your argument about rugged being a snitch. . .

Concerning the term, "i spit for Shoemakers and Mechanics" - Please, it doesn't take a rock scientist to figure out he was simply saying he spits lyrics the average Nigerian can relate to! And that's a fact, even you kaydee would agree with me - the average Nigerian, even non-Hiphop heads bob their heads to what ruggedman spits because they simple can understand him. He doesn't use big-sounding, complicated,i-picked-it-out-from-a-Theasurus, pseudo-intelligent words, he just simply infuses his lyrics with the lingo every Nigerian, be it high and small, average  understands nationwide - Pidgin English.

If you want tracks, oga go get his 2 albums and bump that shit for your Grandma. . .who knows, you may find her doing the shoulder lean plus the C-Walk to ruggedman's music !grin cheesy
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2007
Na wa o, d thread is gettin' too twisted(scientific) for me to relate to. Even luvhenry wey start thread don shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

M.i's Top Ten Nigerian Rappers / Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm / Download DJ Khaled - Whatever Ft. Future, Young Thug, Rick Ross & 2 Chainz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.