Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Sauce Kid Is Trash - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Is Trash (5623 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2007
yebariba samboribobo
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2007
Answer the question, capital S.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by johnnygan(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2007
I agree with the creator of this thread on the contrary.
The nigga Sauce is doin great as far as i can see.
Making those raps up to an accent standard was not an easy task. Atleast i rap going on solo and i kno how Fuckin hard it is.
You need to start singin to feel the hell geek.
Don't place shit comments nor topics on threads ever.
The kid you all kno to be Sauce is doin cool.
For slangs, all musicians got their various slangs. Only if you have an interview with each can you kno the meanin of each slang.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2007
Are you minding luvhenry?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by johnnygan(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2007
@ po deep
lol no.
The thought of dis makes me wanna puke
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2007
its naija, samboribobo
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
saucekid is doing good!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by Naijagal2(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2007
luv what's-his-name henry is probably one ibotic punk who's idea of classic rap is
Nigga raw lyrics so what do y'all xpect? anyway sauce kid is Naija's Ambassodor 4 rap
any day so haters,stop beefin!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by johnnygan(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2007
Nah.
I don't hell fink so.
U kno what i think, i think its yours they'll burn.
So you better start singing.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by youngdigi(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2007
young_digi:

so im just curious, what really makes this guy that nice?? just curious

is it the punchlines?
is it his yankee ascent in his raps?
is it his rhymes?
is it the image? tattoos?

whats really diiferent between him and few other naija kats ive seen here in the states? just out of curiousity, i wana know
these questions are still pending, and this is exactly what i expected, cus it seems like a lot of u do not listen to music but just skim through it, all ive seen on this thread so far is samboribobo, i have no idea what that is, but i stil havent seen any justification on sauce's musical superiority,

ANALYSIS: i think sauce is a nice rapper , period, and this has nothign to do with naija standards, he is nice accross boarders, what im trying to say is that we nigerians act very bush and stupid sometimes, and yet we always think we are the best (we think we are the best africans, flyest guys, most difficult women) my opinion, we focus on the wrong things, for the size of our people around the world and how we can grow bigger and better, we should have proper and reasonable standards on criticizing our artists instead of factors such as "the guy is so good u wont know he is a nigerian", seriously is that a statement u should be proud of that is dumb in my own books and its the most downgrading thing i can hear coming out of a native about their own people

HIPHOP: hiphop evolved in the US, and the ascent lives in the musical delivery of rappers accross boarders because thats the foundation fo the music, its circled around that, just like saying how do u make rock music without the hard drums?? its not possible,  but let me tell u how rappers accross boarders have made benefit of this, they have expanded the game in creative and reasonable methods, look at 'gangsta rap' to 'conscious rap' and even 'reggaeton' was founded by a rapper, a latino rapper, don't u think with 100 million people in our country and the level at which we carry ourselves worldwide, we can place our own genre of rap music in the scene, a trully acceptable melody for a nigerian ear and pleasing to a decent population of fans in the world?? i think it is extremely possible without even a question, i will get off topic here for a little bit, the song african queen got me pussy from a sorority girl in school once, i don't mean that in  bad way ladies, i just had to spell it out so some people can relate to me

CONCLUSION: i just think we(nigerians) are too great to lookup to imitating the content of major hiphop music and use that to determine our level of success/satisfaction/talent, it just doesnt make sense to me, if u want to rap that way to meet the level of americna standards, thats cool but we the fans of the music need to know ourselves and know where the fukk we come from and have some damn pride, i had to let that out cus of how i see some of our people talkin out they noses,  NOTE our biggest artists EVER were the ones that stayed true to our culture and our ear for music. (fela, 2face, psquare, onyeka onwenu), and they went on to win world acclaimed awards, went into legendary books, that alone must tell u something, is it ringin yet??
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by tosinadeda: 2:29am On Jun 23, 2007
Based on his mixtape i think he is just whyyyy "good"

no one can tell me he isnt
naija style or yankee style i dont care,the fact is that he sounds cool
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by gbadex1(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2007
@ young_digi:

Thank you so much for that post of yours!!! Exactly what i've been trying ta tell people like Kaydee and chukky76! And exactly what ruggedman tried explaining on the track "Ruggedy baba" - let your music have an identity! Give a face to what you spit!!

Music is ever evolving. In that sense, one genre can't claim exclusive originality as genres and sub-genres are being carved out daily. Many factors can be attributed to this but one very distinct factor is Geographical location and the culture of the people. Music evolves and is molded to fit into the culture of whatever soceity. Good examples of this is the latinos with their Reggaeton, Hiphop, Afrobeat, Hi-life, afropop, Rock and its many sub-genres, e.t.c.

In that respect, we Nigerian cats need to be identified and need to identify as doing Hiphop from Naija. IDENTITY is the keyword here. For instance, i can tell a South-African rapping because he gives that identity, a southerner rapping can be easily identified, same shit with the west coast and the likes. . .
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by Palbony: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2007
@ lovehenry

now i kno u dnt kno shit.u dnt even kno what the game is about.let me ask u
"what's ur idea of a gud naija song"?
let me guess, ehmm  eedris' "mr lecturer" meah! Be real ok.sauce kid has got this shit on the naija game rolling.let's appriciate him man.this guy rocks!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by Palbony: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2007
@ lovehenry

now i kno u dnt kno shit.u dnt even kno what the game is about.let me ask u
"what's ur idea of a gud naija song"?
let me guess, ehmm  eedris' "mr lecturer" meah! Be real ok.sauce kid has got this shit on the naija game rolling.let's appriciate him man.this guy rocks!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by kaydee(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2007
@ young_digi

Real talk but U need to understand that if anyone wants to do Afrobeat now,he must do it like Fela did it or very close to that. Look at all those pple doing Reggae now,they trying to do it like Marley did.We can't make Hip-Hop ours totally,U get?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2007
I was gonna make dat point. Thanx kd.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by gbadex1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2007
Real talk people, but the point is not in peverting or altogether turning hiphop into something else, the point is in molding that genre of music to fit your environs/soceity/culture. Most definitely, since it's borrowed/evolving music, elements of that former genre would still be there. A good example is Afrobeat. Afrobeat has roots in Jazz, and it's quite evident elements of Jazz music are still embedded in Afrobeat, what with saxophone play .e.t.c.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2007
una dey mad, ? oh yeah by the way, saucekid is not trash
its naija
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by nguage(m): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2007
skingo is always on sauce kid's di*k. sure the dude aint sauce himself?
okay its easy to be popular in naija, tell dem u dey come from yankee, record two wack singles, get tatoos.
all said and done.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by tosinadeda: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2007
Yeah he got all that except instead of 2 wack tracks, he got a crazy mixtape.
Whyyyy
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2007
and more people still like him , so
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy r u mad?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by alisigwe(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2007
@kaydee
                        na stress na him dey make u guys dey waste una time on that sauce trash,that dude is simply trash and thats it.talking is rapping but nat saying bullish.it aint mean nth.i bet that dude aint gonn see up to 100 homies if he performs in abj.flat
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2007
u tell me say the whole of abuja, only 100 people will come and watch sauce??, when no be terry the rapman dem dey w=come watch! e be like u don dey lose touch with reality
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by sugachic(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2007
i luv sauce kid and i think anybody that thnks he's trash should stop hating and get a life! sauce kid is totally fly! the meaning of sambori bobo has got to be somthing really raw sha
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2007
From what I heard, "Samboribobo" is actually "Somebody bobo" as in "Somebody f*ck up". So I heard.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by somze(f): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2007
Po-Deep
whats your IM? i got something we can do together
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by skingo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2007
whether sambori somebody or saturibobo, all na ajasa ka sha ma samboribobo lo!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by PoDeep(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
Somze, 4get yahoo, holla @ me on kobrawap.com
the chat section that is, go str8 to the Nigerian main room. I'll be there unda the username "darque". One.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Trash by Eltonluigi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
Sauce pan, hot sauce, who d heck is sauce kidd?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download DJ Khaled - Whatever Ft. Future, Young Thug, Rick Ross & 2 Chainz / DOWNLOAD: Zakes Bantwini – Choose The Best Of Love Ft. Refi / Mode9 Releases New Collaboration Album : Pay Attention 10.10.10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.