Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This (682 Views)

My Dad And I Aren't In Good Terms / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This by ettaetta(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Proud son takes a photo with his mad dad.
Evans Mulenga and his biological father!
This is what he had to write....
My lovely father was a great man before the devil strike him,
The devil has made my father to live in the bush, on streets
and other dangerous places as he eats dirty food, sad. But
thank God despite what he is going through, his health is still very much okay, to God be the glory!
People, Never run away from your parents
No matter the situation
Your parent is your parent.
Just pray for them always.
I do pray for my father and
I know the Merciful God
will make him well again.
God's time is the best.
PICTURE: My father and me his son
Dad, I love you. Thank you for educating me.
Only God knows why you are not at home to laugh with us,
joke with us and provide for us as you used to do.
Only God knows why you are in this condition my beloved father.
Still may the Name of the Lord be glorified. !!!
We love you father.
God Bless You Dad!
Your son Evans!
please pray for him. I know God can restore him back to his senses again.

1 Like

Re: Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This by Omojudy: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Now this is touching.
Re: Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This by Savage001(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na my name be dat o
EVANS
Re: Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This by ifyalways(f): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
They can keep him in a home , no ? Nothing cool about this Picture to me..

1 Like

Re: Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This by Beremx(f): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
So he couldn't get his father befitting clothes to wear at least for the camera?

Make I no talk the remaining thing wey dey my mind.

Nonsense!!

Lalasticlala, what's your take on this? angry
Re: Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This by lalasticlala(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2019

(1)

See How You Can Protect Your Family From Unsafe Water / Looking For My Dad / Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.