Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,887 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually (709 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Lekan239(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2020
Sequel to the topic I posted.

https://www.nairaland.com/5836671/father-killing-mom-gradually,

I tried persuading my Mom severally to give in some space, but the more I persuade her, the more she became furious. So I have decided not to persuade her any longer, she probably have her reason why she is still holding on, and I respect her decision.

A God sent wise man once told me "Your mum issue will be sorted out only if you find your path first" and this has been my goal from the moment he told me finding my path.

My school fees has been cleared and sorted by a nairalander I don't know if he/she would want me to mention names but I will keep his/her moniker a secret.

Another nairalander also sent me a huge gift to support me and my family, up till this moment, I can't recognize them facially nor have we ever meet or chat before, but in the space of a minute they changed my life. I'm really grateful sir/ma. THANK YOU FOR TURNING MY TIDE SIR/MA.

THANK you to everyone who took their time advising me on the steps to be taking, though I was barred from commenting on the post, I followed each and everyone post.

Thank YOU NAIRALAND

THANK YOU TO THE MODERATOR WHO MOVED MY POST TO FRONT PAGE

THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS

12 Likes

Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by HarunaWest(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2020
Well said..Finding your path means a lot of thing. The man for specific but alas there's not much he can see. Since your mum has appointed herself as Commissioner for Tragedy, let her be. Some women are just like that, the won't give up easily. Meanwhile face your own life squarely, try to live responsibly and pray often..Prayer works...Soon you will be able to cater for your family by God's grace. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Sisijetue(f): 10:19pm On May 06, 2020
No wonder they say a closed mouth is a closed destiny, I salute your courage for opening up.
God gat you
God bless nairalanders
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Lekan239(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2020
HarunaWest:
Well said..Finding your path means a lot of thing. The man for specific but alas there's not much he can see. Since your mum has appointed herself as Commissioner for Tragedy, let her be. Some women are just like that, the won't I've up easily. Meanwhile face your own life squarely, try to leave responsibly and pray often..Prayer works...Soon future you can cater for your family. Cheers
thank you sir. (PRAYER WORKS)
Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Jerryojozy(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2020
This is commendable. Nigeria! Good people, Great Nation. If we can put our political, religious and ethnic bigotry aside, Nigeria will be great. Those ancient generation that pilot the affairs of this nation must leave the center stage for this nation to move forward.

Genius J

1 Like

Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Sisijetue(f): 10:22pm On May 06, 2020
That’s someone’s mum you know, show some respect no matter what decision she chose she still remains Op’s mum. May she not labour in vain.
Amen
HarunaWest:
Well said..Finding your path means a lot of thing. The man for specific but alas there's not much he can see. Since your mum has appointed herself as Commissioner for Tragedy, let her be. Some women are just like that, the won't I've up easily. Meanwhile face your own life squarely, try to leave responsibly and pray often..Prayer works...Soon future you can cater for your family. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Lekan239(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2020
Sisijetue:

That’s someone’s mum you know, show some respect no matter what decision she chose she still remains Op’s mum. May she not labour in vain.
Amen
AMEN. THANKS
Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by HarunaWest(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2020
Sisijetue:

Amen
Where did I disrespect her..I spoke English..Read my comments again.
The reason Nigeria can't move forward is the fact that people don't want to say it as it is..We keep masking faults and mistakes like we want to be perfectionists. That was how Kano state shielded their detah rumours till Covid became full blown over there. The woman in question is ensuring her predicament for reasons best known to her..So what did I say wrong?

1 Like

Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Sisijetue(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2020
Really
Commissioner for tragedy waoh...sometimes somethings are rather left unsaid. You are entitled to your opinion tho
HarunaWest:

Where did I disrespect her..I spoke English..Read my comments again.
The reason Nigeria can't move forward is the fact that people don't want to say it as it is..We keep masking faults and mistakes like we want to be perfectionists. That was how Kano state shielded their detah rumours till Covid became full blown over there. The woman in question is ensuring her predicament for reasons best known to her..So what did I say wrong?
Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Karleb(m): 1:31am On May 07, 2020
Whoever sent you money, Allah go bless them.

I'm seriously contemplating dropping my own story too. I need money kwanu!

1 Like

Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by yvelchstores(f): 7:15am On May 07, 2020
Thank you to those that reached out to this man to bless him financially. I pray that God will always be by your side.
May God's perfect will come to pass in your life.
May God bless your families and the works of your hand.
No one will ever tell you sorry.
Sorrow will never be your experience.
May your lives be from glory to glory for the love you showed to this man and his family.
May more doors of opportunity be open to you.
In Jesus mighty name amen.
Re: Sequel To: My Dad Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Lekan239(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2020
yvelchstores:
Thank you to those that reached out to this man to bless him financially. I pray that God will always be by your side.
May God's perfect will come to pass in your life.
May God bless your families and the works of your hand.
No one will ever tell you sorry.
Sorrow will never be your experience.
May your lives be from glory to glory for the love you showed to this man and his family.
May more doors of opportunity be open to you.
In Jesus mighty name amen.

A bigger Amen ma. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

4by6 Bedframe, Wardrobe, Shoerack For Sale @ 70k / The Family Grain. Quotation and Appeal / Why Did Slaves Throw Away Their Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.