Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks (79517 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Guys, pls love your wife dearly, but very carefully. This is an act of wickedness and I hope the devil was given a treat of her life by putting her in jail. No matter how much you love her, she would still accuse you wrongly. Some ladies can't control their temper once they get angry. Once the deed is done, they'd now be blaming the devil. I have some ladies I assist but i keep them away from my wife. Whenever she sees proofs of assistance rendered to my fellow guy, she pretends as if she didnt see it because what she's actually looking for is a similar help rendered to a lady.

One day, one of my female business partners called to tell me that my order was ready. I was in the living room when she called. My wife, instead of giving me the phone, picked up the phone as she noticed it's a lady's call and she started asking her questions angrily on the phone as if we were dating. This lady had to cut the call too, angrily. My wife never told me this. The lady had to call back a few hours later, narrating what happened and I had to apologise to her. She said ok but this girl lever called me again instead it's her staff that would all. When she was getting married, she deliberately avoided informing and sending an invite. When I found out, she said she had to do so because she doesn't want issues with my wife. She's not the first person to complain about her.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by abbey621(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
as much as this is a very sad story, i would like to know why she did it... as I (MBJ) could find a few reason why someone could lose their minds and do that.

- rape/violate a person children
- murder of a close relatives
- money ritual
- kidnapping

remember: i am NOT saying that throwing acid on people's face is right, i am just saying that i would understand someone who did (for the above reason)

Lol....So does those scenarios apply in this situation, keep in mind it's just a kid, money ritual? Really grin grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Enemyofpeace: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some womens are very wicked, that's why I want to burn a lot of mail childrens than femail childrens
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Enemyofpeace: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
[s]as much as this is a very sad story, i would like to know why she did it... as I (MBJ) could find a few reason why someone could lose their minds and do that.

- rape/violate a person children
- murder of a close relatives
- money ritual
- kidnapping
[/s]

remember: i am NOT saying that throwing acid on people's face is right, i am just saying that i would understand someone who did (for the above reason)
to use you do rituals to sango just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by imitateMe(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dulcinea:
O. M. G shocked
It's indeed a wicked world we live in cry

It takes courage to love yourself regardless of your scars.

May the wicked nevertheless go unpunished angry
Yeah..women are wicked.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by johnisaola(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adam09:
There are two sides to a coin.
You should have told us what you did to her, even at that, I will still need to hear from her personally.

Pele my dear!
no mater what has she don't desarve this ,if u have a sense
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Billy99: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
martowskin1:

because they have a story to motivate people.... U don't just eat EBA and come out to start motivating people with no experience
lmao. Guy I swear you dey craze.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
abbey621:

Lol....So does those scenarios apply in this situation, keep in mind it's just a kid, money ritual? Really grin grin grin grin

again... i dont know why someone threw acid on her face, but i would certainly understand why someone would lose their mind and do it (for the above reason i stated).

same like i would understand why a man/woman would kill their spouse if/when they caught them cheating. i know it aint right, but since the culprit was crazy enough to marry a mad person AND tempt that same insane person (by cheating on them), then they should also accept whatever punishment that mad person decide they deserve.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by princeakinola1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Where God has destiny you to be,you will surelly be there,belive in God alone
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by DefSimple: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
You are not ugly, the society is.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by midnighter(f): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
fairfora:
Guys, pls love your wife dearly, but very carefully. This is an act of wickedness and I hope the devil was given a treat of her life by putting her in jail. No matter how much you love her, she would still accuse you wrongly. Some ladies can't control their temper once they get angry. Once the deed is done, they'd now be blaming the devil. I have some ladies I assist but i keep them away from my wife. Whenever she sees proofs of assistance rendered to my fellow guy, she pretends as if she didnt see it because what she's actually looking for is a similar help rendered to a lady..

Lol...

But the most important part of this akuko is, has she ever caught you doing something naughty before??

What reason does she have to suspect you?
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by johnisaola(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
johnisaola:
no mater what has she don't desarve this ,if u have a sense
nomater what she has done to her she not spose to revenge this way

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

i am sure you have a mother/father/children or relatives to quench your demonic hunger with... baba Lucifer is patiently waiting for you in hell, lol!
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by midnighter(f): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Some womens are very wicked, that's why I want to burn a lot of mail childrens than femail childrens

Lol no be small burn. Please don't burn any mail oh, na beg I dey beg you. At least open am first dey read am well well before burning

Enemy of peace!
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by VessyO: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please, please, please Nairaland, trace this lady. Trace her uncle's wicked wife. Let her be arrested. No matter what the lady did to her, she has no right to deform this lady. She should be brought to book. She must not take the laws into her filthy hands and mete out this heinous despicable act on the lady. She must not be allowed to go Scot free.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Dulcinea(f): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
imitateMe:

Yeah..women are wicked.

Don't generalise, it's an individual thing sad

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

grin grin shocked
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nackzy: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
People with deformities usually turn motivational speakers...

I also live with a disability. Next...
May you turn a motivational speaker
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Asour: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adam09:
You should have told us what you did to her, even at that, I will still need to hear from her personally.

Pele my dear!

Almost nothing should justify that action.
It would have to take Murder, (which doesn't seem to be the case ) to Warrant such a RASH action.

Since People don't keep acids around normally, it is hard to argue that this action was not premeditated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Beosten(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nackzy:

May you turn a motivational speaker

A motivational speaker with sense... Next...
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Lilfire(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
See how dirty our minds are they pour person acid she went through hell got heal ND past through therapy to be happy again she shared a testimony the next thing is maybe she slept with her uncle, remember wat goes around comes around, must u say rubbish all the time, may God help us in this country.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
midnighter:

Lol...

But the most important part of this akuko is, has she ever caught you doing something naughty before??

What reason does she have to suspect you?
For where?There was a day she blocked a girl on my phone because she saw the way I was advising her...she's barely 18 years old in the university. This girl had been finding it difficult to reach me. One day, she asked who the lady was, mentioning her name. Incidentally, she's a daughter of a pastor well known to the family. I picked my phone immediately to call her so she'd be sure. She now said she had blocked her. I was so angry and warned her if she does that again, I'd password my phone. I had to call this girl and put her on speaker. Then she had to apologise from the way the girl was talking on phone. I gave her the phone to speak to her but she refused. At times, she would pick my phone and be chatting my female contacts, as if I was the one chatting them up. Their response wouldn't sound relevant some would want to call me, to find out if I was the one sending the message as they often found it uncomfortable but she would be cutting the calls. You sef know that you don't have to catch your hubby or guy before suspecting him. It's good to keep your home but at times, you ladies overdo things all in the name of keeping us. Your jealousy no be here. Women globally are similarly wired. Even my white friends when we discuss family issues do complain of same behaviour oftheor wives.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Enemyofpeace: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i am sure you have a mother/father/children or relatives to quench your demonic hunger with... baba Lucifer is patiently waiting for you in hell, lol!
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by briggson07(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adam09:

Pele my dear!

No insults but you sound like the chief council leader in your community...
No matter what it's too extreme for taking away someone's identity and personality...
#saynotoacidicattacks

It's inhuman...

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Enemyofpeace: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
fairfora:
For where?There was a day she blocked a girl on my phone because she saw the way I was advising her...she's barely 18 years old in the university. This girl had been finding it difficult to reach me. One day, she asked who the lady was, mentioning her name. Incidentally, she's a daughter of a pastor well known to the family. I picked my phone immediately to call her so she'd be sure. She now said she had blocked her. I was so angry and warned her if she does that again, I'd password my phone. I had to call this girl and put her on speaker. Then she had to apologise from the way the girl was talking on phone. I gave her the phone to speak to her but she refused. At times, she would pick my phone and be chatting my female contacts, as if I was the one chatting them up. Their response wouldn't sound relevant some would want to call me, to find out if I was the one sending the message as they often found it uncomfortable but she would be cutting the calls. You sef know that you don't have to catch your hubby or guy before suspecting him. It's good to keep your home but at times, you ladies overdo things all in the name of keeping us. Your jealousy no be here. Women globally are similarly wired. Even my white friends when we discuss family issues do complain of same behaviour oftheor wives.
you are too soft. Womens ate soft men
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by nagoma(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adam09:
Pele my dear!

Is there anything that will make it right to pour acid and disfigure someone in this manner? EvenAre there no other if the person is not related to you by marriage or by blood?
Are there no other civilized ways of obtaining justice when you are offended?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Macsjebs:

You have a point... another instance: if one wants to dress to kill/impress, should be towards the opposite sex but these days women are now slaying themselves like its a competition or something

Exactly.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
you are too soft. Womens ate soft men
I'm doing the needful already bro. When you give them more than enough privilege, they abuse it. Na to dey password my phone e remain now grin
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by imitateMe(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dulcinea:

Don't generalise, it's an individual thing sad
Only women use acid that way. God deliver us from wicked women.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by abbey621(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again... i dont know why someone threw acid on her face, but i would certainly understand why someone would lose their mind and do it (for the above reason i stated).

same like i would understand why a man/woman would kill their spouse if/when they caught them cheating. i know it aint right, but since the culprit was crazy enough to marry a mad person AND tempt that same insane person (by cheating on them), then they should also accept whatever punishment that mad person decide they deserve.

I'm not arguing on what's right or wrong just applicability. The context here is a child, presumably well below 18. Do you think a child will actually be an active participant in money ritual of a family member? All the reasons you mentioned are of criminal nature, so why is the child roaming about free? We can ramble about on hypothesis but the more likely scenario is a wicked aunt who lost her temper. Let's stop this culture of seeing evil and yet giving justification for such evil.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by nanbaljenas(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
correctkidabc:
Don’t be a silent victim ..learn to share your story, you might find out you are not the only 1 as you thought.

Mostly you might learn how to walk freely in that situation … yes I was poured acid by my uncles wife.

Yes she took away my facial looks,
But she didn’t stop me from been me!
But above all I refused to give up,
I refused to hide me myself from people,
I choose happiness,
I kept on being that little sweet girl I was then and now!
If you are living with a scars and you are so scared of facing people.. let this face right here help you make decisions…..
Say no to acid attack..
17th November..

Source:https://correctkid.com/my-uncles-wife-took-away-my-looks-but-didnt-stop-me-from-being-me-acid-attack-survivor-writes/

I'm proud you share your story with us...
I'm curious though what happened that she pour Iced on you...?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by actualization: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Go to d ministry..of women affairs.../human rights ...for justice....not a family matter.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In US For Masturbating Openly In Front Of Women (photo) / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.