Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What If Teleportation Is Real? If You Believe, Let Us Unravel The Mystery. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What If Teleportation Is Real? If You Believe, Let Us Unravel The Mystery. (543 Views)

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Teleportation Is Real? If You Believe, Let Us Unravel The Mystery. by kaymandak(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Teleportation is the hypothetical transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.
Lately I have been searching for various books and thesis that deal with teleportation, as anatomist, I believe the computation and composition ingredients embedded in humans are more dynamic and of greater supernatural arrangement than we value it.
Have seen things, touched things and read about many things about us, I believe we are not just this limited to an ordinary materialistic elements, we are more than this, we can teleport, we can even fly as birds. Something is locked within us, we must unlock it.

Re: What If Teleportation Is Real? If You Believe, Let Us Unravel The Mystery. by daddymummy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
So how do we unlock ourselves so that we can start going far places without the need for cars,planes,ships and etc.?
Re: What If Teleportation Is Real? If You Believe, Let Us Unravel The Mystery. by Ayomarcel(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Any progress made?
Re: What If Teleportation Is Real? If You Believe, Let Us Unravel The Mystery. by Dollywood(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2019
I'm loving this, Please Update.
Re: What If Teleportation Is Real? If You Believe, Let Us Unravel The Mystery. by Aaronsrod: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Christians beware!!

This one is selling witchcraft visa!
Re: What If Teleportation Is Real? If You Believe, Let Us Unravel The Mystery. by stubbornman(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2019
kaymandak:
Teleportation is the hypothetical transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.
Lately I have been searching for various books and thesis that deal with teleportation, as anatomist, I believe the computation and composition ingredients embedded in humans are more dynamic and of greater supernatural arrangement than we value it.
Have seen things, touched things and read about many things about us, I believe we are not just this limited to an ordinary materialistic elements, we are more than this, we can teleport, we can even fly as birds. Something is locked within us, we must unlock it.

I strongly believe this.... I believe I can fly but need to train my mind and discipline myself.... Humans are more than what they are, we just don't know it!!! If we can create something that flys (plane) then we also have the potential to do so too!!!

one day I'll master the art and I'll fly....will be my happiest moment ever!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!directions From Lagos Mainland( Fadeyi) To Epe / Lagos Residents Refuse To Be Locked Down To Stop Spread Of Covid-19 / France Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.