Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix (26394 Views)

Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? / Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / How To Switch Off Your Android Device By Sending An SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by OluwasureGig: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Marvieduke:
Nice one. Am getting one for my boo
lemme be your boo baby
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
uuzba:

Good. Which one will you get for you baa?

Boo ko, baa ni!
Silly
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by papyskinsy: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
recycled bullshi.. no creativity in design spec. and stil de the same shitty mediatek architecture piece of shii... de day I migrated from tecno and infinix to Samsung my phone user experience changed completely... now am tecnophobia.. infinix be ripping us off since 1962.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by sammysmiles(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
How can you damage your screen in about 100 days?? If so,,, hw many times would you damage your screen in two years.... Nonsense ideology
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by sammysmiles(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Factfinder1:

Prices?
Are you okay?
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by sammysmiles(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Factfinder1:

Prices?
Are you okay?
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
I dey fear for my life o, the way tecno and infinix don carry hold me for neck especially that tecno, nairalanders please pray for God to deliver me from every tecno and infinix spirit......chaiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by oodua1stson: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Valorreviews:
Hello guys,
So i unboxed the Infinix S5, the first device from infinix with the punch pole camera in the display. The variant i unboxed was the 4GB Ram and 64GB Rom, that is priced at N53,000. There was Nothing unusual in the box except that there is a pamphlet that says you get free screen repair if you damage your screen within the first 100 days of purchase and that super cool from infinix.

The phone is a really pretty phone, it has a 6.6 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels. Its the first device made by infinix to have the punch hole camera in the display. The punch hole houses a 32MP front camera that takes good pictures. At the rear, there is a finger print scanner that is fast and responsive, quad led flash, a 16MP main camera, a 5MP ultra wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a Qvga camera for low light photography.

The infinix S5 is powered by a Mediatek Helio P22 chip, its a 12nm chip and paired with 4GB of ram, performance is good on this device. You can play PUBG on Balanced Graphics and Medium Frame rate on this device and game play is smooth, Asphalt 9 Legends runs well although while playing, the phone got a bit warm. You should expect to get 7 Hours screen on time with this device thanks to the 4,000mah battery on board.

The Infinix S5 works with GLO 4G BAND!!!!! yay!!! It has a dual sim card slot and a memory card tray that you use to expand the memory to 256GB.

Here is my video showing the unboxing and review of the Infinix S5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHpFV2xssxc
I'm not buying but I'll definitely subscribe to your channel. You sound good with your review and the sound in your video is good too. No fake accent or efizzy

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by oodua1stson: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iceking1:
Trash, still rocking my xiomi note 8..... I dumped my infinix note 5 for this device and it is one of the best and greatest decision i have ever made all my life.... Right now am ready to kill any member of my family that buys a tecno and infinix device... I'm ready to face any consequences after my actions.... Xiomi is the greatest phone ever.... The greatest phone I have ever used all my life
hahahahhahahahahhha man, you need to slow down grin
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by PyriteBoss: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=noisy45 post=83934143]Nonsense phone [/qu
Why is it a nonsense phone
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by xcelentattitude(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Carefully ponder over the meme below before saying "I'll get it at all cost" grin

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by SocialJustice: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kashbwoyjnr:
Infinix and recycling trash
For N53k, how is it trash?
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Marvieduke(f): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
uuzba:

Good. Which one will you get for you baa?

Boo ko, baa ni!

See this one that looks like ritualist
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Marvieduke(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
OluwasureGig:

lemme be your boo baby

So you want me to double date
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Olugbenga1234: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
U guys should check out how these so called infinix and tecno phones are manufactured.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by manGODDED: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Marvieduke:

So you want me to double date
what you think of the phrase 'double date' is not what it actually means. Check and thank me later dearie kiss
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Marvieduke(f): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
manGODDED:
what you think of the phrase 'double date' is not what it actually means. Check and thank me later dearie kiss

But you know what I meant
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by gratiaeo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
My Galaxy a20 is better than this trash
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by pureconscience: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
HOW CAN I ORDER THE PHONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by xeros20(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Same as camon 12
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by primetravel(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Valorreviews:
Hello guys,
So i unboxed the Infinix S5, the first device from infinix with the punch pole camera in the display. The variant i unboxed was the 4GB Ram and 64GB Rom, that is priced at N53,000. There was Nothing unusual in the box except that there is a pamphlet that says you get free screen repair if you damage your screen within the first 100 days of purchase and that super cool from infinix. B

The phone is a really pretty phone, it has a 6.6 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels. Its the first device made by infinix to have the punch hole camera in the display. The punch hole houses a 32MP front camera that takes good pictures. At the rear, there is a finger print scanner that is fast and responsive, quad led flash, a 16MP main camera, a 5MP ultra wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a Qvga camera for low light photography.

The infinix S5 is powered by a Mediatek Helio P22 chip, its a 12nm chip and paired with 4GB of ram, performance is good on this device. You can play PUBG on Balanced Graphics and Medium Frame rate on this device and game play is smooth, Asphalt 9 Legends runs well although while playing, the phone got a bit warm. You should expect to get 7 Hours screen on time with this device thanks to the 4,000mah battery on board.

The Infinix S5 works with GLO 4G BAND!!!!! yay!!! It has a dual sim card slot and a memory card tray that you use to expand the memory to 256GB.

Here is my video showing the unboxing and review of the Infinix S5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHpFV2xssxc

Mc Olumo, see this.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by VicM6: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Op is really confused.... he is happy that the phn has a punch hole camera and supports glo 4g band..... Glo wey be say if dem dash u 100mb na 5mb u go see use inside..... 53k would av bought you a new samsung A20 or A30 self.... later Op will come back with different acct and say Infinix s5 for sell, new and clean......... Sha make we dey watch see na

3 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iceking1:
Trash, still rocking my xiomi note 8..... I dumped my infinix note 5 for this device and it is one of the best and greatest decision i have ever made all my life.... Right now am ready to kill any member of my family that buys a tecno and infinix device... I'm ready to face any consequences after my actions.... Xiomi is the greatest phone ever.... The greatest phone I have ever used all my life
how much is it and where can i buy it pls?
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iceking1:
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Hezzyluv: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iceking1:

grin grin grin grin grin

U have killed me ooo.... my ribz
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Gbadepro(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iceking1:

please how much did u get the Xiaomi note 8
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by kingxsamz(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
ekaette1621:
INFINIX
ITEL
TECNO
XIAOMI
GIONEE

ARE ALL TRASH!

PLEASE GATHER HERE LET'S TALK ABOUT

IPHONE
SAMSUNG
BLACKBERRY AND
NOKIA

I wanted to call you a mumu, because you behaved like one, but let me not talk.
Please, next time you see a phone thread, I beg you, don't comment, because you'll only end up saying something senseless and also end up embarrassing yourself.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Ademoore07(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
TwoBottles:

Blackberry, shey your brain is paining you?
Guy, e be like say u no current. For over 4 years now, blackberry had switched to android. Infact their devices are not meant for poor men. A friend of mine bought one of their devices for 250k. Phone with mouth watering spec.

I only disagree with the local boy for including Xiaomi in its trash list.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by TwoBottles: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ademoore07:
Guy, e be like say u no current. For over 4 years now, blackberry had switched to android. Infact their devices are not meant for poor men. A friend of mine bought one of their devices for 250k. Phone with mouth watering spec.

I only disagree with the local boy for including Xiaomi in its trash list.

I can't be going everywhere with my charger. Bold5 and Z10 do me strong thing those days.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by harmbhrosz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iceking1:
lol! I was once like you.

God will bless you and you will enter premium Samsung or Huawei then your story will change again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zero X: Infinix Launches Concept Device 2021, Charges 0 - 100% In 11 Minutes / Do You Borrow Airtime From Airtel Via *500# ? / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.