Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix (26395 Views)

Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? / Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / How To Switch Off Your Android Device By Sending An SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by francisisking: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
poor specs and very expensive too. Very soon you'll start Hawking your phones like sachet water.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Xeexeex: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Marvieduke:
Nice one. Am getting one for my boo
In case you'll need one someday don't hesitate to call
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by engrchykae(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
udemzyudex:

You better relax ,we don dey use Xiaomi tey tey and e don tire us. If you want to really enjoy Xiaomi device ,get their flagship.

Their bug updates dey frustrate we users.

Btw I'm using note 5
team note5stylus
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Ademoore07(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
TwoBottles:

I can't be going everywhere with my charger. Bold5 and Z10 do me strong thing those days.
Most recent blackberry android comes with battery capacity of 4000MaH

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by udemzyudex(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
engrchykae:
team note5stylus

Enjoy.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by casted81: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ah! And i just bought s4 last week
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by crazybee069(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dem don use helio p22 swear for infinix
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by smartoliver(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
I hope all these Xiaomi fan boys and infinix/Tecno boo boys aren't over hyping the phone, cause if I buy Xaomi come discover say na the same thing as infinix and him brothers, thunder fit FIA person o angry

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
I go buy am, when they release S20 INFINIX ANDROID PHONE
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by NevetsIbot(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Iceking1:
Trash, still rocking my xiomi note 8..... I dumped my infinix note 5 for this device and it is one of the best and greatest decision i have ever made all my life.... Right now am ready to kill any member of my family that buys a tecno and infinix device... I'm ready to face any consequences after my actions.... Xiomi is the greatest phone ever.... The greatest phone I have ever used all my life
I bought a xaomi redmi note 7 too three months back.. best phone experience I've had.. left an infinix note 4 for this and fuhreeeal... I fucking enjoy Xaomi

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by NevetsIbot(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2019
smartoliver:
I hope all these Xiaomi fan boys and infinix/Tecno boo boys aren't over hyping the phone, cause if I buy Xaomi come discover say na the same thing as infinix and him brothers, thunder fit FIA person o angry

Baba.. I can bet my left balls on it. Xaomi is the best phone you can buy... Hell.. I prefer it to even Samsung personally

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Cynsee: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2019
smartoliver:
. Bro if you have extra cash on you,you can get the mi note 10,it has the best camera ever on a smartphone ,imagine 150k trashing the useless iPhone 10promax.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Mistermamus(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2019
Iceking1:
Trash, still rocking my xiomi note 8..... I dumped my infinix note 5 for this device and it is one of the best and greatest decision i have ever made all my life.... Right now am ready to kill any member of my family that buys a tecno and infinix device... I'm ready to face any consequences after my actions.... Xiomi is the greatest phone ever.... The greatest phone I have ever used all my life
same here oh, got a rn7. mehn na now I know infinix n tecno dey scam nigerians

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Moso(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Infinix note 5 is available for sale
3gig RAM
32gb memory
No scratches bought it new
Price : 30k
Call or chat me on WhatsApp for more details

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by smartoliver(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Then I'm buying
NevetsIbot:

Baba.. I can bet my left balls on it. Xaomi is the best phone you can buy... Hell.. I prefer it to even Samsung personally
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by smartoliver(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thanks a lot boss
Cynsee:
. Bro if you have extra cash on you,you can get the mi note 10,it has the best camera ever on a smartphone ,imagine 150k trashing the useless iPhone 10promax.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
INFINIX
ITEL
TECNO
XIAOMI
GIONEE

ARE ALL TRASH!

PLEASE GATHER HERE LET'S TALK ABOUT

IPHONE
SAMSUNG
BLACKBERRY AND
NOKIA
Oga no go shoot � self for leg ooo u are comparing nokia of this day to xiaomi ahhhhh chai
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by bennyefosa19: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Valorreviews:
Hello guys,
So i unboxed the Infinix S5, the first device from infinix with the punch pole camera in the display. The variant i unboxed was the 4GB Ram and 64GB Rom, that is priced at N53,000. There was Nothing unusual in the box except that there is a pamphlet that says you get free screen repair if you damage your screen within the first 100 days of purchase and that super cool from infinix.

The phone is a really pretty phone, it has a 6.6 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels. Its the first device made by infinix to have the punch hole camera in the display. The punch hole houses a 32MP front camera that takes good pictures. At the rear, there is a finger print scanner that is fast and responsive, quad led flash, a 16MP main camera, a 5MP ultra wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a Qvga camera for low light photography.

The infinix S5 is powered by a Mediatek Helio P22 chip, its a 12nm chip and paired with 4GB of ram, performance is good on this device. You can play PUBG on Balanced Graphics and Medium Frame rate on this device and game play is smooth, Asphalt 9 Legends runs well although while playing, the phone got a bit warm. You should expect to get 7 Hours screen on time with this device thanks to the 4,000mah battery on board.

The Infinix S5 works with GLO 4G BAND!!!!! yay!!! It has a dual sim card slot and a memory card tray that you use to expand the memory to 256GB.

Here is my video showing the unboxing and review of the Infinix S5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHpFV2xssxc

This is a decent phone. It has a good camera and other features which become efficient because of the MediaTek technologies used.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by billtommy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Valorreviews:
Hello guys,
So i unboxed the Infinix S5, the first device from infinix with the punch pole camera in the display. The variant i unboxed was the 4GB Ram and 64GB Rom, that is priced at N53,000. There was Nothing unusual in the box except that there is a pamphlet that says you get free screen repair if you damage your screen within the first 100 days of purchase and that super cool from infinix.

The phone is a really pretty phone, it has a 6.6 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels. Its the first device made by infinix to have the punch hole camera in the display. The punch hole houses a 32MP front camera that takes good pictures. At the rear, there is a finger print scanner that is fast and responsive, quad led flash, a 16MP main camera, a 5MP ultra wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a Qvga camera for low light photography.

The infinix S5 is powered by a Mediatek Helio P22 chip, its a 12nm chip and paired with 4GB of ram, performance is good on this device. You can play PUBG on Balanced Graphics and Medium Frame rate on this device and game play is smooth, Asphalt 9 Legends runs well although while playing, the phone got a bit warm. You should expect to get 7 Hours screen on time with this device thanks to the 4,000mah battery on board.

The Infinix S5 works with GLO 4G BAND!!!!! yay!!! It has a dual sim card slot and a memory card tray that you use to expand the memory to 256GB.

Here is my video showing the unboxing and review of the Infinix S5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHpFV2xssxc
why p222
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by ev4real(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

You better relax ,we don dey use Xiaomi tey tey and e don tire us. If you want to really enjoy Xiaomi device ,get their flagship.

Their bug updates dey frustrate we users.

Btw I'm using note 5
how is the phone so far bro ? thinking of getting it or waiting then get a Xiaomi product.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by udemzyudex(m): 1:30am On Nov 21, 2019
ev4real:
how is the phone so far bro ? thinking of getting it or waiting then get a Xiaomi product.

I'm using Xiaomi not infinix.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by ev4real(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2019
udemzyudex:

I'm using Xiaomi not infinix.
okay, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zero X: Infinix Launches Concept Device 2021, Charges 0 - 100% In 11 Minutes / Do You Borrow Airtime From Airtel Via *500# ? / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.