Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? (2175 Views)

What Kind Of Buisness Can 1 Start With 500k? / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. / How Much Does A 3 Ton Truck Cost, And Where Can 1 Buy A Good 1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Celery(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2010
I am a graduate and i am currently assisting a medical doctor who work me out and make me 2 go home late. I want to quit bt which biz can 1 start wit 5k cos i want 2 do my masters and i nid to sustain myself. Plz help me wit any useful info. Thanks.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by denzel2009: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2010
Did you just say 5k?

You need to go to mamaput and eat very well with that money and probably drink 2 odekus.

Then, you'll be able to think of what to do next.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29am On Nov 17, 2010
olumideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hhhhhhhaaa , enu ee
u no halar me angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by denzel2009: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2010
Kikidaoppppppppppeeeeeeee

I go halar u
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by alkaline: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2010
my dear that money is fucking change, save more
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by r231(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2010
denzel2009:

Did you just say 5k?

You need to go to mamaput and eat very well with that money and probably drink 2 odekus.

Then, you'll be able to think of what to do next.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2010
denzel2009:

Kikidaoppppppppppeeeeeeee

I go halar u
okay oo , wetin happen wey u calme mid name 2day undecided undecided undecided
anyways am waitin
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by moneynow: 1:41am On Nov 17, 2010
I can tell you internet business doesn't take much money to start. You can start it with your 5k. But I have some advice for you
1.learn it very well
2.don't commit much money at the beginning
3.don't quit your job yet, when you earn as much as your current salary or even more then u can quit.

Internet business is easy to start, you can do at weekends or evenings/nights so it won't disturb your job. With the money you make from the internet, you can start an offline business if you like. Don't give up on your dream,good luck.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by r231(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2010
^^^^what is internet job/business
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Osama10(m): 4:39am On Nov 17, 2010
r231:

^^^^what is internet job/business

Yahoo Yahoo!
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by olempe(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2010
Internet biz is not yahoo-yahoo. It's legit. It's just that if u're not prepared and patience, u'l be on it for 3yrs, lose ur money and yet make nothing.
It's like any offline biz, it's no child's play. Visit www.joelcomm.com for a start, there free stuffs there.

@poster, save some more money, u can do it.
Gudluck.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by sgsltd(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2010
start here

Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Celery(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
Thank u all for ur post. I really want to start something as soon as possible. Help me anything that u knw 5k can do bt nt yahu, i beg.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by samsubo(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2010
Every big thing always start small. Read the attached ebook and you will discover how to start small and grow with time.

Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Celery(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
Thanks 2 u all. Plz help me?
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by monopolist: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
OWN YOUR OWN PLANTATION WITH #5,000 MONTHLY PAYMENT

Make a choice and the PLANTATION BECOMES YOURS FOR LIFE!

Food For Life Project
kingolusola@gmail.com

Cassava
Maize
Oil Palm
Cocoa
Rice
Wheat
Guinea Corn
Beans
Ground Nut
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Celery(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
Help me with a reasonable idea, plz
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by brtaiwo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
Wait till you get more money and invest in a profitable biz. Don't allow hungry people to dupe you.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Celery(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
brtaiwo:

Wait till you get more money and invest in a profitable biz. Don't allow hungry people to dupe you.
plz jst help me with i gud biz idea, i nid it dis mont endn.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Motiva: 4:12am On Nov 19, 2010
^

sack your boss !

learn how to produce hygiene products with less than N5,000 you can start and within months grow the business into a big time business.

would you want to produce products that can compete favourably with Morning Fresh, Izal, Dettol in the market ?

what are you waiting for ?

http://jimmycarto..com/2010/11/sack-your-boss-now.html

extra advantage : WE PROMISE TO GIVE YOU 24-7 ASSISTANCE EVEN IF IT IS 2AM YOU ARE PRODUCING !!!

ONE ON ONE TRAINING POSSIBLE TOO . . .

Never too late to get on your way out of poverty !
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Celery(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2010
Thanks, pls pips, help me.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by consultmartins(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
Despise not the days of little beginning. Start an online business and the best i'll recommend is Blogging. You can start this business with N5,000 or less. Please check the money section of this forum to find more info on how to start a Blog.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by mrsage(m): 1:38am On Nov 21, 2010
My broda, you can start producing liquid soap it is profitable and you can start small.
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Celery(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2010
mr sage:
i il like 2 learn hw 2 make gymicide and antiseptic disinfectant, but i dont av money 4 dos manual, pls help me. I il like u 2 send me d manual on celery_ogbes@yahoo.com. Thanks.
My broda, you can start producing liquid soap it is profitable and you can start small.
Bros thanks alot, pls send me d manual, i beg u in the name of God: celery_ogbes@yahoo.com
Motiva:

^

sack your boss !

learn how to produce hygiene products with less than N5,000 you can start and within months grow the business into a big time business.

would you want to produce products that can compete favourably with Morning Fresh, Izal, Dettol in the market ?

what are you waiting for ?

extra advantage : WE PROMISE TO GIVE YOU 24-7 ASSISTANCE EVEN IF IT IS 2AM YOU ARE PRODUCING !!!

ONE ON ONE TRAINING POSSIBLE TOO . . .

Never too late to get on your way out of poverty !
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by webplay: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
Details here:
www.cashng.com
As simple as A,B,C!
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Delafruita(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2010
I see u as a broda so i'd tel u a secret.nutin is too smal 2 begin with.i startd my biz wit 8k.u cn kalme on 07032813680
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by SanFranc(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
@poster,
I will recommend a book---START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE by Sam Adeyemi.
Read and digest it very well.

all the best
Re: Which Biz Can 1 Start With As Low As 5k? by Motiva: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2010
This is my PERSONAL TESTIMONY:

I first learnt how to produce hygiene products and other types of businesses in the year 1994 as a young school leaver.

but best believe it, I didnt use the info until early this year, I had the book with me though, but didnt realize the goldmine I had with me until I dug deep within myself that I wanted to be a big time MANUFACTURER . . .

I read one of the Success Digest editions in January, from there I picked MULTIPURPOSE LIQUID SOAP as my intended niche . . .I got re-trained for N5,000 by an experienced soapmaker, bought other e-books on other hygiene products, got retrained on other products again and again.

In earnest, I started production with my wifey, with family and friends patronizing us, though we started small, to the GLORY OF GOD, WE HAVE OUR OWN SITE FOR WHICH WE HAVE STARTED THE PROCESS OF NAFDAC REGISTRATION AT IKORODU.

We didnt despise the days of small beginning!!!

Now, you can be the next person to share that testimony, it has nothing to do with who you are, your qualifications or whatsoever . . .

just u may know, My wifey and myself are degree holders with myself having 3 different professional qualifications, and she having 1 . . maybe just maybe u would understand where I am coming from when I tell you that we have found joy not in working for others, BUT BY SACKING OUR DIFFERENT BOSSES TO BECOME OUR OWN BOSSES . . .mind you we were both in managerial positions in the 2 different places we worked, but we needed no one to reiterate to us that whatever we earned was to make us enslaved to our employers . . .thank God, mine case was more flexible as I was a consultant grin hers was worse cos she had a terrible boss who happened to be female too cool

Its time for you to do what we have done, do the undoable and employ urself eeven with little capital.

Most of these products dont even cost up to 5k to produce, even if you arent chanced to start production, get the materials now like I did when I was just a teenager alongside my parents, the venue of the training then was First Baptist Church Kosofe.

What are u waiting for ? take the bold step !

sack ur boss now!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Monorail Trains Expected Soon / Why MLM Or Network Marketing Is A Fraud / Truly Unlimited Internet Data Usage Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.