Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu (1122 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic / Ducan Mighty Uses A Heartbreak Picture To Teach Men Who Value Wife Than Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by AN24: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nollywood actress, Sylvia Ukaatu has reiterated her stance on women being incomplete without men and marriage.

Ukaatu made headlines on Sunday with her now viral post on Instagram where she wrote:

“We are not complete without a man, get yourself a shield over you even if it takes being someone’s 2nd, 3rd women be married. For the records, we all are not destined to be someone’s first… Don’t be deceived on HOPE until time eludes you,” she posted.

In a chat with AN24, the actress said that her opinion remains the same and she does not care about the public’s reaction because the truth is bitter.

“My previous post attracting lots of negative comments is not a bad thing, neither am I pained about their snide comments about me. The fact remains that not everyone would agree with my opinion. I have stated it and I don’t care how people feel about it.

“Besides, I didn’t tag anyone on the post. It was meant for my timeline so I can’t fathom why people are having sleepless nights over it. Most of those reacting negatively find it hard to accept the truth.

“Instead of flying different countries with another woman’s husband to catch trips and all, why not be his second wife instead? I still think it is better to be a second wife than die old and single,” she stated.

https://an24.net/2019/11/11/it-is-better-to-be-a-second-wife-than-die-old-and-single-actress-sylvia-ukaatu-defends-her-controversial-post/

Cc MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by tonye33(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Must everybody get married?

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by donbachi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
3bottles of shawarma for u.

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by Geminita1(f): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
some women out there are MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY and PHYSICALLY damaged....the above is one of them liabilities!

these are miserable human being that are miserable people while single, and will simply become miserable wives. i pity the fool who would marry such liability!
Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by dollytino4real(f): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
sef encourager
Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by da3pu0(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
Trash

Chinese Yuan Available @ #52/rmb

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by Sanchez01: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2019
donbachi:
3bottles of shawarma for u.
Three bottles bawo? Is there a brand of drink called Shawarma now? undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by danny56: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2019
All single and young ladies right now.... undecided

Re: It Is Better To Be A Second Wife Than Die Old And Single — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by danny56: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2019
All Young and single ladies right now.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

FLAVOUR ‘NKEM’ FT. CHIDINMA EKILE OFFICIAL VIDEO DROPS / Nigerian Women Ranked As 'most Promiscuous' In Africa (full List) / Don't be the Mental Slave of any Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.