Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka Student Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Of Nigeria Nsukka Student Missing (492 Views)

Kedei Iwara Ibiang, Missing UNICAL Student Missing (Photos) / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka Student Missing by okechukwu204671(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
A 100 LEVEL FEMALE STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA REPORTEDLY MISSING.

ANNOUNCER: UGWU CORNELIUS CHUKWUDI (HON CC UGWU)

A 100L level female Student of University of Nigeria Nsukka has been reported to be missing since early hours of Saturday.At first I saw it in one of the WhatsApp groups I belong to and my attention was totally drawn to the situation when when I realized she is a lioness.

Her full name is EZEA CHIAMAKA J. from English and literature studies,UNN.I did my possible best to get in touch with one the contacts attached to the news and the lady who picked up my call confirmed the missing lady to be her sister.

According to her,the said Ezeah Julieth left her sister's residence around Nru junction, Nsukka on Saturday to where she learns a handiwork.Since then she has not been seen.It have also been confirmed that she did not get to her destination.The questions remains,what happened?
Let us keep praying for her return and God's protection wherever she is.

Her sister whom I spoke with and asked for her permission to publicize it pleaded that anyone who has useful information about her can contact her through 07017050414.

Please let's join hands and rebroadcast until she is found.I will keep you all posted once she is found.

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Student Missing by danny56: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
I just don't know whenever it's a lady missing.. especially young babe, something keeps making me believe they aren't missing. Just check their boyfriends out first. lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Student Missing by danny56: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Anyways, I pray she's found in Jesus name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Strict Dad Dealt With Her Elder Sister For Getting Home La / Revealed: How Mike Okiro Converted Police Plaza To His Personal Use In Wuye / UNIPORT Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Concluding His Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.