Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case (8355 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
9jvirgin:
One of my regrets is supporting Buhari, Jonathan's looting and savage sharing of our common wealth made me dislike him and his cronies but when you look at Buhari and his unforgiven attitude; I am left to wonder what options would I have been left with in 2015.

A. A clueless drunkard surrounded by common criminals
B. A man that does not forgive

I am in a tight corner.

Well, if the unforgiving man is better in other aspects of leadership, then you did the right thing.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by Sam0(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Thank God tomorrow is a work day, let's see what their excuse will be if they didn't release him.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by airbrush: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
PHIPEX:
It's always good to stand for justice no matter what. I wish to see where Sowore stood for Dasuki release. The pendulum turns so fast in this country.

DSS abeg release Sowore for us!

sowore collect money from the north as all yoruba who voted for buhari did in 2015 campaigned for him calling buhari his Lord and savior of nigeria

feeling smart as all western who voted for buhari 2015

look life na turn by turn it is reach all una one by one

karma na bitch
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by engrchykae(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Foolish Africans.
Until we start seeing the whole thing the way it actually is and stop playing ostrich, nothing for us.
You are begging the evil arch bishop of counterfeit as if the arch bishop is not part of the powers that directs the military criminals since 1967.
They are the same gang that ensured gowon went to war.
They ensured abacha had saro wiwa killed.
They ensured that abacha was killed when he started being stubborn.
They ensured mko was killed.
Whenever you see a nigerian leader working from London or warshington,then we are in trouble.
If anything,the archbishop would advise buhari to kill sowore bit first they would investigate whether his death is capable of causing an upset,if they are guaranteed that there won't be an upset,they would have him killed and political settlement for the yorubas would be effected.
Elzakzaky was released because of security threat posed by Shiites.
If you do not pose security threat,these vampires would call your bluff.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by webngnews: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oh
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by BigBashiru: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
madridsta007:

Most Revd Justin Welby has an excellent opportunity to show that he and the Church of England is not another tool of neocolonialism, despite clear evidence suggesting that it is. Slavery Ships were "blessed" before and after they sailed to Africa to bring in human cargo.

Let us see if he would respond let alone do anything. I dont expect him too. That is neocolonialism for you.

Africans/ blacks are destined to be servants of servants according to the curse pronounced by Noah on Canaan/ Ham in Genesis 9. Black Africa is cursed.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by madridsta007(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
BigBashiru:

Africans/ blacks are destined to be servants of servants according to the curse pronounced by Noah on Canaan/ Ham in Genesis 9. Black Africa is cursed.

Hmmm... I must admit I am yet to analyse that Chapter of the Bible.
Curses, though, can be broken. They are never permanent.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by madridsta007(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, if the unforgiving man is better in other aspects of leadership, then you did the right thing.

You are right.

At least he’s taken Nigeria to the pinnacle of the world.
World’s Capital of Poverty.
Yes, you did the right thing. grin

1 Like

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by Advocate500: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shocking that this man is regarded as a bishop, a man who has openly romance with a known sympathiser of terrorist group in Nigeria, Britain is nothing but a big scam, Bishop my foot.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by precious1967(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
late sanni abacha did the samething. they have d samething in common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by Antoeni(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Why is this Sowore even in Haste to leave Prison Facility? The Hallmark of True Activists or Freedom Fighters is the Ability to Stay for as Long as the Govt wants you without Complaining, or even be Prepared to die there
See Fela,Madela,Gani, They Loved Prison
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by etrouble: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
obembet:
when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Proverbs 29:2

Only you is mourning.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by etrouble: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
stonemasonn:
If Yorubas start protesting now, northerners will say Yorubas betrayed Buhari.

Are you mentally okay? Which Yorubas will start protesting? Did Yorubas ask Sowore to commit treasonable felony? When the idiot called Sowore contested, did Yorubas vote for him? Sowore should not rush Buhari to release him after all Buhari did not rush Sowore to commit treasonable felony and stupidity.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by BigBashiru: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
madridsta007:

Hmmm... I must admit I am yet to analyse that Chapter of the Bible.
Curses, though, can be broken. They are never permanent.

Immediately after the curse was pronounced in Genesis 9. Genesis 10 presents the table of nations - the Bible refers to Egypt(which is in Africa) in the Psalms as the "land of Ham". Yes the curse is broken for anyone that believes I Jesus Christ. For Any rational person that looks at Africa, it's obvious something is wrong.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by etrouble: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Advocate500:
Shocking that this man is regarded as a bishop, a man who has openly romance with a known sympathiser of terrorist group in Nigeria, Britain is nothing but a big scam, Bishop my foot.

Una go cry cry una go tire. You have been crying since 2015, you will cry for long. Several of you have wished him death, instead you are the ones dying while Buhari is planning to take another wife. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by 2LESS(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
9jvirgin:
One of my regrets is supporting Buhari, Jonathan's looting and savage sharing of our common wealth made me dislike him and his cronies but when you look at Buhari and his unforgiven attitude; I am left to wonder what options would I have been left with in 2015.

I am in a tight corner.
so only buhari and jonathan contested in 2015?
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by 36STATES: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Maslib:

You are the greatest coward ever to grace this earth . Have you ever seen a video of Jonathan staggering after drinking or you heard . You are a pure definition of a fool. Sai Baba 2023. WE CANNOT GIVE POWER TO SLAVES INSTEAD WE GIVE IT TO EAST .

I was going to write the same thing.
Why has yari ba mudzlems (sheddy, deceitful, untrustworthy etc) been allowed to continue this evil lie against GEJ being drunk?
I know they are sheddy according their fulani given name, but we can't allow them to continue painting this man evil.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by Doc10q: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yoruba and Fulani family matter. Abeg where d door dey mak I exit thread. I think say na better thing I open door come see... Mtcheww undecided
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by etrouble: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
BigBashiru:

Immediately after the curse was pronounced in Genesis 9. Genesis 10 presents the table of nations - the Bible refers to Egypt(which is in Africa) in the Psalms as the "land of Ham". Yes the curse is broken for anyone that believes I Jesus Christ. For Any rational person that looks at Africa, it's obvious something is wrong.

White men are talking about Science and Technology, the black man us talking about Biblical stories, no wonder the black man is backward
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by kikake: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Those who helped to impose a monster upon Nigeri, howfar?

So Nigeria's constitution is now irrelevant?

Soon, you shall be crying before the UN for intervention.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by sammyj: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin grin shocked grin
martowskin1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e don red, dem don dey find who go beg buhari

1 Like

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by madridsta007(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
BigBashiru:

You are right, Bro.
It is very, very obvious that something is wrong. Even when one step is taken forward, it is like 3 steps backwards shortly after.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by madridsta007(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
etrouble:

White men are talking about Science and Technology, the black man us talking about Biblical stories, no wonder the black man is backward

The White men built their societies on "Biblical Stories".

Does United States and "In God We Trust" sound familar to you? Do you know WHY that phrase still stands and what necessitated that?
Or is that conveniently ignored? wink cheesy
You pseudo-atheists are just clowns seeking attention.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by kikake: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
madridsta007:

You are right, Bro.
It is very, very obvious that something is wrong. Even when one step is taken forward, it is like 3 steps backwards shortly after.

All the inroads to democracy Nigeria made since 1999 have been wiped out by Buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by BigBashiru: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
etrouble:

Analyse this
Slave trade - against blacks
Most backward continent- blacks
Most wicked, vain and self centred of humans - blacks
The only race that have students forming violent cults in Universities - blacks
The ppl running to white man countries - blacks

All the projects in Nigeria are by foreigners- power is Germans rail is Chinese

Colonialism - blacks

Who commits most violent crime in advanced countries all the bad neighbourhoods in the US are mostly occupied by blacks and Hispanics

So there's obviously an issue with the black rave that Nigerians don't want to address.
I could go on and on
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by BigBashiru: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
madridsta007:

You are right, Bro.

Take for example uber and bolt (taxify) do u know the Lagos State government is planning to fine them out if business. Cashless project is another example. They said they want cashless yet charge N50 stamp duty on transfers and N50 tax on POS N1000 and above. Abalaka came up with cure hiv but he was silenced. Only in Nigerian universities do we hear sex for marks and cults.

But on a larger scale - all inroads into democracy has just been wiped out by the buhari administration proving Noahs curse.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by executive12: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
9jvirgin:

I am in a tight corner.

Well, the treasury looting is still going on under the fake Mr Integrity. You guys have helped to destroy Nigeria. I don't think Nigeria will survive the bigot Buhari. It's unfortunate.
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by BigBashiru: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Anyway back to the topic. Hope Sowore is released though....
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by Omoslim26: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
airbrush:

0000000000p
goodluck is clueless drunkard surrounded by common criminals ?

buhari is cluefull sober and surrounded by saints abi

what is wrong with nigerian youth? una brain must have stopped working . Nigeria no get future true true

I always told my friends before that 2015 election that I don't like Gej he is too week and soft to rule this Nation

but buhari is never an option
nw all of them dey regret why dem vote for buhari
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by four44: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
One of my greatest regret in life was supporting this fulani man
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by blackboy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
If the Archbishop.was telling PMB the truth do you think PMB would be visiting him all the time? How many men of God in Nigeria has he visited? Foreign holiday, foreign visits, foreign medicals, foreign .. yet they tell us to patronize local this n that.

Free the man jor
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by nextstep(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Man... that Sowore guy must be seriously swearing for Nigerians right now... na so di guy go spend Christmas in cell, enjoying beans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) / Anambra Belongs To APGA – Soludo Replies APC On Plot To Take Over State / Court Nullifies LASTMA Powers To Impose Fine On Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.